Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser48256

Us Confetti noobs enjoying the show from the sidelines. 3D glasses on, popcorn out.

Short of irritating Anarchaos like a fly would irritate an elephant; it’s all nice and well until they take notice and squish you, we can’t do jack to help TC fight this “coalition”. And plus, there’s plenty more fish in the sea, we don’t need to go for Nemo (;)) just yet.

So, in the best interest of not getting rekt in a matter of days, we’re just going to keep heading towards the rim and the safety it provides :rolleyes:

(Disclaimer: don’t listen to me. According to V I’m the just pretty face of the alliance, not the brains :(:()

Mole man 420

Phrourach
So, in the best interest of not getting rekt in a matter of days, we’re just going to keep heading towards the rim and the safety it provides :rolleyes:

So many act as of this is dishonorable or weak... personally i think having one or two safe fronts is smart... unless your name is bill gates and you can fund your entire teams myth nukes for the entire world. Just my two cents..

My guess.. confetti has one of the most enjoyable time this server

DeletedUser56324

Well it is safe to say the top 12 thread turned into the trash talk thread :D

DeletedUser56207

I just consider Commission the thermopylae of 115.

nobody was working together to get rid of thermo in 110 amirite?
what do i know just a nub

Good Top 12 :)

not true, i was in Maniacs and while we did have 2 wings, Blame game was working with us against thermo, can't speak to other alliances they probably just disliked Criki..

DeletedUser15275

I think TC players thought they were invincible taking cities from whomever they wanted. I don't know what provoked Fiasco but if you're going to start a war with 3 alliances in your ocean(55) maybe it's not a good idea to take a city from an alliance minding their own business in O45. Hey, I don't know ok, just looking at stats.

A crown is not a shield.

DeletedUser55183

I agree with the post right above me, however that a-hole immediately below needs do a self-check and move out of his mom's house.

DeletedUser52443

Yawn...
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser55701

Kratos' Top 12(2) :

Map-28/04
1.PNG
2.PNG

1. Anarchaos

Coming in at No.2 on the FBP, They are now the most dominant faction in the server. They have expanded their territory into all four core oceans and are still showing no signs of slowing down. They have crushed the Ghost riders with ease as the scoreline stands 42-0. Currently chasing after TC, they are bringing the fight to the former No.1 team and beating them in their own turfs(8-3. Interesting thing to note, They have a scoreline of 4-3 against No Smoking(see No.9). Swim

2. Vacate or Die / Vacate or Pies

Living peacefully in quite possibly the easiest ocean of this server, This team has now extended itself into two branches. They have inflicted the most damage on TC. They have Vacations, Pies and a second wing, what else do they need? Swim

Uncle Bear seems to have sneaked in and stole few of their pies, now he is part of them.

3. The Commission

Unfortunate location and poor diplomacy has took it's toll on this pre-made faction. They have lost few players and are loosing all their major wars at the moment but have made plenty of DBP. Ranking in at #1 in FBP, They should probably try to make as much BP as possible from all their wars abandon their core and push towards South-West. They may have lost this battle but with all the BPs they got, there is a chance for a huge comeback if they manage to stay afloat and regroup in a better location. Let's not forget this is Domination not WW. Float

4. Scrappy GOATS / The blame game

Making use of every possible trick in the book to get the better off their enemies(TC). On the other hand, Ac have sneaked up on them and have taken 6 of their cities(possibly O54 city handoffs but ya never know). Maybe only a matter of time before they finish off TC in O55 and begin feeding on the Sons. Swim

5. Sons & Grandsons of Odin

Not in any direct wars, but rumor has it that they are doing the dirty works for SG. Growing real fast and establishing their own territory with some Infinite recruits. Yet to be battle-tested in this server but Swim

6. Confetti

Did you know?
In Italian, The word Confetti means Sweets.

7. Black Watch / Black Watch 2

In the middle of regrouping, reestablishing their core and drawing their battle lines. Float

8. ????

Making their comeback after getting demolished right out of Beginner Protection. Float

9. No Smoking

Formerly lead by former ally of 'C'. They have now switched gears to possibly serve as the second wing of Ac. Swim

10. Uncle Bob's Fun House

Rip-off version of Infinite families... Let's give them some time Float

11. Fight Club / Fight Club 1

upload_2019-4-28_19-26-15.png

Good Luck fellas!
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

12. Beautiful Day Monster

One of those elite teams... Float

and that'll be all for now.., I almost didnt give anyone SINK this time.

DeletedUser56207

Good top 12... but...

Sons doing the dirty work for SG? Please elaborate that one lol

Did you make a deal with Goats to support them in their war with Commission? pretty sure he said that but worded it differently.

1saaa

Strategos
Especially after they asked @rosenthia to become our 2nd wing and go fight Anarchaos with us :D
LOL. MRA diplomats are funny. my personal favourite:

'hello my name is Toni and had the idea of merging our 2 aleances to become a great one and to be recognizet as a strong one i would be okay into steping down as a leader ad give that position to you.
we could archieve many great things together as we have pacts with 4 aleances that are very big hope we can work something out
As of for the members not haveng enough room i was thinking making all the good players together and who dosent make the cut stays out.'

In that case it would be his entire alliance staying out :D