Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser14437

Might as well make this thread now for the days to come. A lot of teams haven't dropped yet and the world just started so it's not worth making a top 12 yet, but I'll leave this here for now

DeletedUser48256

Atlantis and *Reapers Revenge*, MRAs? Or pre-mades?

DeletedUser14437

What's the difference these days lol . It's all trash talk anyway. Amirite
I like to think that somewhere out there in the Grepoverse there are unbiased people willing to do top 12's :p. I know, that's a stretch

DeletedUser4952

What's the difference these days lol . It's all trash talk anyway. Amirite
The only place with no trash talk is Newspaper. But then it depends who the author is
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser40620

The only place with no trash talk is Newspaper. But then it depends who the author is
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
The Bear may have been a grizzly but he did a good newspaper.... I wonder if our very own Silver Witch may prove to be an excellent editor?

Last edited by a moderator:

Silver Witch

Strategos
The Bear may have been a grizzly but he did a good newspaper.... I wonder if our very own Silver Witch may prove to be an excellent editor?

Mmm its not very easy to do a newspaper if you dont play the world - maybe one day :) Maybe if you give me enough info I could manage a poem.

smiley_emoticons_hexefliegend.gif

DeletedUser55892

Wib Vic and Noc are all still fighting it out in istros what other 80 man revolt premades are there
maxi said she had 80 + players, erik said he was making a "no diplo pre made" (I already know what you're thinking about it) and whatnot plus others so idk, maybe they went to the slow revolt server

DeletedUser48256

maxi said she had 80 + players, erik said he was making a "no diplo pre made" (I already know what you're thinking about it) and whatnot plus others so idk, maybe they went to the slow revolt server

Maxi is already in. Erik isn't joining. That's what I've been told.