Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser54067

You guys shouldn't spam kill noobs (unless necessary), so Grepo doesn't continue to be killed like it already is. I want to come back possibly in the summer and at this rate the game may not last that long.

DeletedUser17564

Since no one else was posting thought I'd pop one up.

1. The commission

Top dogs in both points and ABP. Currently top of the core oceans in the south and of to a brilliant start against “????”. Having taken 27 cities and only losing 1. Proper quick in asserting your dominance there guys. Only issue I can see with this alliance so far is its positioning. Completely surrounded on all sides by other top alliances, SoO and WH in 55, as well as Reapers and Fiasco in 45. Could get very bloody in the south. SWIM

2. Anarchaos

Another alliance of to a good start, they have pretty much complete dominance in 44 with no other top 12’s in there. They’ve battered whatever competition they did have and seem to be content to consolidate their core for now. SWIM

3. Reapers revenge

I’ll be honest, I’m not expecting too much from these guys. They’re in a poor position in terms of their ocean, with Fiasco and The Commission breathing down their necks. They’ve had very few big takes for a number 3 alliance, conquering mostly ghosts and inactives and Fiasco have already begun taking their cities. I’ll be shocked if they’re still at the number 3 spot in a week from now. SINK

4. Just for laughs

This is a tight knit team of well known players. They’ll stick around till they get bored probably. They already destroyed one MRA that shared their ocean, and I doubt it’ll be long before they start on the next one. SWIM

5. Witch hunters

I don’t know much about these guys personally but from what I here they’re a premade and one to watch. As I said earlier the south could prove to be very bloody, will be interesting to see where these folks will fit in. SWIM

6. Sons of Odin

I played with the Sons on a couple of previous worlds (until they unfairly kicked me because I had a day off, which I told leadership about. I’m not bitter I swear). They a good bunch and I expect big things from them here. Good luck down there. SWIM

7. Dead weight

For an alliance named dead weight they certainly don’t seem to have any. Oh wait, is the point of the name? Like an irony thing? Anyway, moving on. Another tight knit group in 54, starting to see a pattern here. Not doing terrible so far but they’re lacking on the BP side of things. Only question is can a group this small survive that deep in the core? FLOAT/SINK

8. Fiasco United

Another premade to look out for. Seventh in points but fourth in overall BP. Fairly decent positioning with the only real threat being the Commission. Will be interesting to see if they make a move against the commission. SWIM

9. Infinity Army

MRA. They’re the kind of alliance whose name will stick around the top 20 for the duration of the world, but they won’t make any real impact. SINK

10. ????

They’ll be very hard pressed to come back from that battering. Enemies on all sides. Slap bang in the middle of everyone and apparently everyone’s punch bag. SINK

11. Ghost riders

Another MRA me thinks. SINK

12. Bulldozers knights

As above. They’ll probably be out of the top 12 by the time I post this. SINK

DeletedUser56338

1. The commission

Top dogs in both points and ABP. Currently top of the core oceans in the south and of to a brilliant start against “????”. Having taken 27 cities and only losing 1. Proper quick in asserting your dominance there guys. Only issue I can see with this alliance so far is its positioning. Completely surrounded on all sides by other top alliances, SoO and WH in 55, as well as Reapers and Fiasco in 45. Could get very bloody in the south. SWIM

2. Anarchaos

Another alliance of to a good start, they have pretty much complete dominance in 44 with no other top 12’s in there. They’ve battered whatever competition they did have and seem to be content to consolidate their core for now. SWIM

3. Reapers revenge

I’ll be honest, I’m not expecting too much from these guys. They’re in a poor position in terms of their ocean, with Fiasco and The Commission breathing down their necks. They’ve had very few big takes for a number 3 alliance, conquering mostly ghosts and inactives and Fiasco have already begun taking their cities. I’ll be shocked if they’re still at the number 3 spot in a week from now. SINK

4. Just for laughs

This is a tight knit team of well known players. They’ll stick around till they get bored probably. They already destroyed one MRA that shared their ocean, and I doubt it’ll be long before they start on the next one. SWIM

5. Witch hunters

I don’t know much about these guys personally but from what I here they’re a premade and one to watch. As I said earlier the south could prove to be very bloody, will be interesting to see where these folks will fit in. SWIM

6. Sons of Odin

I played with the Sons on a couple of previous worlds (until they unfairly kicked me because I had a day off, which I told leadership about. I’m not bitter I swear). They a good bunch and I expect big things from them here. Good luck down there. SWIM

7. Dead weight

For an alliance named dead weight they certainly don’t seem to have any. Oh wait, is the point of the name? Like an irony thing? Anyway, moving on. Another tight knit group in 54, starting to see a pattern here. Not doing terrible so far but they’re lacking on the BP side of things. Only question is can a group this small survive that deep in the core? FLOAT/SINK

8. Fiasco United

Another premade to look out for. Seventh in points but fourth in overall BP. Fairly decent positioning with the only real threat being the Commission. Will be interesting to see if they make a move against the commission. SWIM

9. Infinity Army

MRA. They’re the kind of alliance whose name will stick around the top 20 for the duration of the world, but they won’t make any real impact. SINK

10. ????

They’ll be very hard pressed to come back from that battering. Enemies on all sides. Slap bang in the middle of everyone and apparently everyone’s punch bag. SINK

11. Ghost riders

Another MRA me thinks. SINK

12. Bulldozers knights

As above. They’ll probably be out of the top 12 by the time I post this. SINK

The Commision hasnt lost any city...

DeletedUser17564

Ah I see. Well call me crazy but, I never imagined a scenario where you'd be "gifting" cities to alliances you were absolutely battering. My apologies.

Beer Wench

Phrourach

1. The commission

Sounds like the perfect target rich environment, tyvm

DeletedUser48256

those were ''giving away'' cities..

Let's see your top 12 then since you seem to have better information than good old Archer over here
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

DeletedUser55307

The commission/mostly vic just doing the same moves as always they are better than most of us though none of us have the teamwork either y'all do a world war on them or shut up and take the normal beating that we normally take

DeletedUser56207

The commission/mostly vic just doing the same moves as always they are better than most of us though none of us have the teamwork either y'all do a world war on them or shut up and take the normal beating that we normally take

interesting.. tell me more

DeletedUser56207

What are you on about

in layman terms anyone that fights Commission 1 vs 1 will lose and he is advising us all to enter into hugging coalition against them and gang up on them, pretty much what we all wanted to avoid doing this world and play it nice without pacts and multiple wings, win or lose don't mater.

DeletedUser48256

Nah, not better than me:rolleyes: and they’re not better than a lot of players here... unless you’re defining “better” as “spends more gold” than most of us :p

World war? Are you encouraging hugging?Naughty naughty

in layman terms anyone that fights Commission 1 vs 1 will lose and he is advising us all to enter into hugging coalition against them and gang up on them, pretty much what we all wanted to avoid doing this world and play it nice without pacts and multiple wings, win or lose don't mater.
Sure send a pact request