Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser54965

lets spam them? @KINMAN im down.. he didnt give me wood when i needed... you say the magic word and i am spamming hehe
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser48582

I would figure that our DBP would be higher if we had access to their revolt tab? I believe Goats Can handle themselves by the looks of stats :)

Sons is no puppet alliance and will never be :cool:

DeletedUser15275

Questions from a noob...

Anarchaos:
Letting small alliances thrive in your backyard, what's up with that?
Vacate or Die: Creating a sub alliance and letting TC escape, what's up with that?
Scrappy GOATS+Sons: O55 hugfest, what's up with that?
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

Confetti: Eating nothing but MRA noobs, what's up with that? Make a move already
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

The Commission: Your so called "ELITE" players jumped ship less than a week of losing cities, what's up with that?
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Black Watch+No Smoking: Being irrelevant, what's up with that? Get the hug formula from GOATS and Sons, maybe you can make a ripple with that.
????: ????
Uncle Bob's Fun House:
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif

Suicide Squad:
Leave us 13 tapes before you off yourself. Anyway, jumping off the "elite" ship. what's up with that?
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

I apologize for the noobish questions, please try to answer them with the utmost seriousness.

DeletedUser51175

Questions from a noob...

Anarchaos:
Letting small alliances thrive in your backyard, what's up with that?
Vacate or Die: Creating a sub alliance and letting TC escape, what's up with that?
Scrappy GOATS+Sons: O55 hugfest, what's up with that?
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

Confetti: Eating nothing but MRA noobs, what's up with that? Make a move already
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

The Commission: Your so called "ELITE" players jumped ship less than a week of losing cities, what's up with that?
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Black Watch+No Smoking: Being irrelevant, what's up with that? Get the hug formula from GOATS and Sons, maybe you can make a ripple with that.
????: ????
Uncle Bob's Fun House:
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif

Suicide Squad:
Leave us 13 tapes before you off yourself. Anyway, jumping off the "elite" ship. what's up with that?
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

I apologize for the noobish questions, please try to answer them with the utmost seriousness.

What hug fest lol no Nap nor pact in place between us , comission opend up on both of us - probably not in either of our inntrest to start poppin off at each other when at the time war started comission was the biggest allianxe of the server..

And yea sons probably defended quite a feq of our cities and we would have dine the same ... better than letting the reds in :)

DeletedUser15275

And yea sons probably defended quite a feq of our cities and we would have dine the same ... better than letting the reds in :)

If it shits like a duck then it can probably quack...wait I think I did that wrong.
Hey, I have no problems with what you're doing, keep up the good fight. At least I got one answer lol, a few more to go.

DeletedUser56207

lets spam them? @KINMAN im down.. he didnt give me wood when i needed... you say the magic word and i am spamming hehe
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

good idea.. try to spam players in revolt that don't use alarm to make them quit that way :D
i always knew you were not that bright. :rolleyes:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
We have a nice little kiddie sandbox for our small players to have fun in until they do/do not get large enough for the big kid sandbox.

And TC is moving behind us, we see it. I mean, well need decent morale targets for later, especially ones who will defend and give BP. Nomity nomity

DeletedUser54965

good idea.. try to spam players in revolt that don't use alarm to make them quit that way :D
i always knew you were not that bright. :rolleyes:

oh dw after a week of it... we will organize with other allys to run a OP on yall... ill make yall disappear in 2 weeks... also just wait... i told you about kicking me from WC hahha have fun

DeletedUser56207

oh dw after a week of it... we will organize with other allys to run a OP on yall... ill make yall disappear in 2 weeks... also just wait... i told you about kicking me from WC hahha have fun

as i said.. we love cuddling and no one in our area can OP us, unless you want to team up with mra and noob alliances that we fight towards the rim ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15275

as i said.. we love cuddling and no one in our area can OP us, unless you want to team up with mra and noob alliances that we fight towards the rim ;)

Look out though, the self proclaimed #1 in grepo be comin' after yous lol.

DeletedUser

I would figure that our DBP would be higher if we had access to their revolt tab? I believe Goats Can handle themselves by the looks of stats :)

Sons is no puppet alliance and will never be :cool:
3fdaf7386c5c0c532151c67fb9eaaad8.png

b2bb63f71509cb7e1a421cefbb611e69.png

7dfc17147d9e8faa4d94f953ddb9bf83.png

a8b4ec44574fa87503e48f5de4169d6f.png

73c5c82f3659a06b6aeadfe374c2304e.png

Sir you don't know me but i have been playing this game for a while i started out playing with ErikWijmeersch then moved on to others servers i know Vranac i know King Molly NutsnBoltz 1saaa and other players from the Game playing on this Server

Today a member from your Alliance and a Member of The Blame game working together cleared one of our towns and Revolted so sure your not.

what's so shocking is that you attacked a Noob that joined the game 6 days ago and i have to say in all my time playing this game i have never seen such cowardice players with double the size of someone trying to conquer a 2 town player that left BP a few days ago

i am Personally Insulted and Ashamed, to be playing this game with players like you and i believe you should be banned to even play this game if this is how your Alliance and The Blame Game play then i hope you Ghost and quit.

Speechless and Ashamed

1saaa

Strategos
3fdaf7386c5c0c532151c67fb9eaaad8.png

b2bb63f71509cb7e1a421cefbb611e69.png

7dfc17147d9e8faa4d94f953ddb9bf83.png

a8b4ec44574fa87503e48f5de4169d6f.png

73c5c82f3659a06b6aeadfe374c2304e.png

Sir you don't know me but i have been playing this game for a while i started out playing with ErikWijmeersch then moved on to others servers i know Vranac i know King Molly NutsnBoltz 1saaa and other players from the Game playing on this Server

Today a member from your Alliance and a Member of The Blame game working together cleared one of our towns and Revolted so sure your not.

what's so shocking is that you attacked a Noob that joined the game 6 days ago and i have to say in all my time playing this game i have never seen such cowardice players with double the size of someone trying to conquer a 2 town player that left BP a few days ago

i am Personally Insulted and Ashamed, to be playing this game with players like you and i believe you should be banned to even play this game if this is how your Alliance and The Blame Game play then i hope you Ghost and quit.

Speechless and Ashamed
unfortunately this kind of pushing around of smaller teams, hugging and gangbanging is an unfortunate part of grepolis. but i do think it is a bit overkill to go that far on a relatively small alliance.

DeletedUser56207

@Lucius Vorenus Miki don't worry we knew @Donpj111 was full of *insert synonym for horse excrement here* when he said that.

while they might not be a "puppet" ally, they are in cahoots with goats and blame game :)