Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser15275

So to put it bluntly, VaD are Anarchaos punching bags? I mean technically every other alliance is Anarchaos punching bags. No one has the B*LLS to attack back. Bunch of "other term for cats".

DeletedUser55183

So to put it bluntly, VaD are Anarchaos punching bags? I mean technically every other alliance is Anarchaos punching bags. No one has the B*LLS to attack back. Bunch of "other term for cats".

Hit the nail on the head. No one has the strength of character to go after the mythical thou-shall-not-speak-its-name alliance. They are just too skuured.

DeletedUser10265

Vacate and die more like vacate and cry because that is literally all they do. Attack them once and you get 4 PMs from them screaming that you're making a big mistake and how you should not attack them !!!
Here to fight btw

hahahahah i love this, same old 20 bucks who got rimmed in 99 by me, like i said you never learn kid, and youll get rimmed again, or banned off your 5th account for botting, honestly i dont know what is higher in count, your banned accounts or how many allaince you play in each world, next account should be "herecomesthejoker" hahahahhaahhahahahahaha
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

Oh right you took my cities in YOUR core (and only there) after you kicked me out for not posting 60 reports from mobile.
I still had cities left and was not even on the rim. Complete lie. Also, never been banned for that, nor will I be because guess what I'm legit.

Its hilarious indeed Foo trying to break a 40k dlu stack sorry we'll just leave you alone from now on never attack you again i apologize!

DeletedUser55183

Oh right you took my cities in YOUR core (and only there) after you kicked me out for not posting 60 reports from mobile.
I still had cities left and was not even on the rim. Complete lie. Also, never been banned for that, nor will I be because guess what I'm legit.

Its hilarious indeed Foo trying to break a 40k dlu stack sorry we'll just leave you alone from now on never attack you again i apologize!

So you didn't get rimmed in 99? How did you end up with 1 city on the rim? Inquiring minds want to know.

DeletedUser10265

So you didn't get rimmed in 99? How did you end up with 1 city on the rim? Inquiring minds want to know.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
or we can go back to displaying pm's and ill post mine of bucks begging for my city before i restarted in 115 hahahha, funny how he has 5 days ahead of me yet im about to pass you on rankings now that the event is over, seems the gold fairy cant prevent the rimming again bucky poo

Mole man 420

Phrourach
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
Mole Mans Top 12
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

x9eds.png

Anarchaos: Solid premade. Has a lot of good players in it. Supposedly a little bit of drama in leadership ?
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif

Lots of top ranking players - and number one alliance both in city points as well as fighter points.
But as far as big battles go so far they seemed to of only jumped in on the slaughter of TC towards the end of it, other than that a lot of low hanging fruit fills there conquest lists, eating up the food in their area. Nothing wrong with that, time will tell how well they do in an actual battle though.
Some fun external pokes and jabs between VoD and Bucks foretells some good amusement for sure! Keep your popcorn on deck for that one!

: After note : ( I was half awake when doing this ) I forgot they did basically take out JFL - Kudos for that.. I take back the part about being in an actual battle.. JFL had some skilled players
Swim
Vacate or Die / Vacation or Pie: Another really solid premade, lot's of killers and seems to have a pretty straight shooting leadership on hand. Pretty good location on the map only bordered by two top alliances. Ranked #2 in both city points and fighter points, they put in a pretty good whooping after TC opened up fire on SG's right after Easter peacetime. Taking advantage of TC's weakened ranks and poor map position / decision making ,they came up on top with a 37-1 win/loss ratio, while also absorbing in some of TC's core players. This team has some fight in them, and will be interesting to see who they go after next. Although with my previous mention in AC's summary, we might just have a glimpse as into who that will be
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

Swim

Scrappy Goats / The Blame Game: Not gonna comment on these guys too much as it's my team. Will say we had a pretty good slug fest back and forth between TC when they opened up fire on us after Easter peacetime. Nothing bad to say about that team either, it was a good battle and fun to boot! Talk to the fluffy panda ( AKA Emperor Billy ) if you want any more insight
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

Swim

Confetti: This team was a premade from the beginning and restarted after BP and some gold trading to rejoin on the rim. With the persona of wanting a fun server, staying out of diplomacy and just rocking out on the rim, we will see if they stick to that. A pretty solid location on the map, with the exception of being right next to #1 AC. Will they just NAP them, or join in eventualy??
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif
We shall see....
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

Either way a pretty good team with some really good players, definitely gonna be a major part in how this world turns out whether or not they wanna pretend like they will or not.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Swim than possible Float

Sons of Odin / Sons of Thor: Another major premade in the world, we haven't seen too much from them as of yet. Maybe their waiting for their time to strike, like a ninja hiding behind your shower curtain waiting to strike while you poop?
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

Currently eating up the food in their core area ( OC 55 ) and making a solid looking core while at it. They have a strong border contender from SG's/TBG. Is there tension there? Or is it a hug fest like some say here in the externals...
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

Either way no denying these guys have some good potential, what they do with that we shall see

Swim than possible float

?????: This group has been getting bounced around and generally treated like a red headed step child from the beginning of the server
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
How they are in the top ten I can only imagine from sheer stubbornness ...
Good on you you relentless buffet menu you!! We here in EN 115 sincerely like it....
smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif
... They'll only be around for as long as it takes for either AC or Confetti to come gobble them up.

Float than Sink

No Smoking: Seems to be a decent little premade up in ocean 44, although dangerously close to AC's area of operation. I don't know too much about this team, and they haven't had to many skirmishes yet. Seem to have some good players, although as a whole lost a few cities to AC and VoD already. Not sure where those cities where located so maybe it wasn't worth fighting for?
smiley_emoticons_motz.gif
Decent position on the map to float if they can survive AC, gonna take some strong diplomacy and fighting for them to last long here in EN 115, the land of the blood baths and tower topplers.

Float for now

Black Watch: Don't know much about these guys, but their position on the map as well as the fact that they've taken heavy losses from both AC as well as VoD, it's looking pretty bleak for this team as a whole.
smiley_emoticons_drunk.gif
smiley_emoticons_drunk.gif
Better pony up, find another alliance to merge into ( Maybe No Smoking? ) and drop w/e dead weight ya got. Way too close to the top two teams to do anything other than get gobbled up like a take out menu.
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

Big Sink!

Uncle Bob's Fun House: These guys don't have many skirmishes going on just yet it would seem. A few minor losses, but for their position on the map that's a little ... curious?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
Diplomacy game must be strong here, or their just floating on by under the radar!! Well guys, hope your strapped in cause the food is being gobbled up quicker than a thanksgiving dinner!
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

Not much else more to say about these guys, don't know the players, very low in fighting point rankings, it's only a matter of time before they pop up on someones radar, possibly Confettis if AC don't choose to head due east.

Float than Sink

Last edited:
Yea guys, listen to Vran. Bucks is the King!

ZEc28hj.png
You stacked 1k bir in a 10 second gap, you are a real pro. I honestly dont care about losing my OLU because 5 hours later they were all rebuilt :)
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
or we can go back to displaying pm's and ill post mine of bucks begging for my city before i restarted in 115 hahahha, funny how he has 5 days ahead of me yet im about to pass you on rankings now that the event is over, seems the gold fairy cant prevent the rimming again bucky poo
Points dont fight :)

And no I didn't get rimmed on 99. I also didn't have 1 city on the rim thats also a lie, i did however lose my account and because of it deleted it all together, if that means rimming well Ive been rimmed i suppose!!