Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
You stacked 1k bir in a 10 second gap, you are a real pro. I honestly dont care about losing my OLU because 5 hours later they were all rebuilt :)

You gave us a 10sec gap you are a real pro, and we all know it was more than just thaaaat one nuke don't we

Its hilarious indeed Foo trying to break a 40k dlu stack sorry we'll just leave you alone from now on never attack you again i apologize!

Oh and 40K DLU stack?? so many prior hc's to, so much hype on the wc, seemed rather enthusiastic about it then bringin along bucks V2 aka the grape juice.
I apologise we will not stack cities higher when you attack, but please don't stop that was top notch comedy, *cough*cough* I meant impressive display of fire-power.

865c5b5918c9283e0a9049ffd2cbc04a.png

DeletedUser10265

2 reports of over 30 attacks that failed. Over 100k dbp from narcs!!! Hahaha that us being a punching bag or just laughing off the jokabke attack we easily defended. Thanks for the BP narcs.

Bucks please be shut ul before i go back i to my skype and tf chat from 105 where you clearly say you got banned for cheating on you “herecomes20bucks” account, thats why your new account is “herecomes20buckskillme” please dude, your embarrassing yourself

Yo man if you can find a screenshot of me saying I got my account banned for cheating and thats not said in a jokingly way please do share it.

And its's you're. Please stop embarrassing yourself

DeletedUser15275

I don't want to side with anyone but grammar correction usually means losing an argument.
Stay on point and feed us more salt in the externals.

Please continue.

DeletedUser

Can someone create a Thread where it shows which Alliance is at war with Which and who is winning in those wars

tnx

DeletedUser10265

We need the reports. pleeeeease.
I don't want to side with anyone but grammar correction usually means losing an argument.
Stay on point and feed us more salt in the externals.

Please continue.

haha grammer does not matter with Mr. Bucks. He can say I am lieing all he wants, people know him, few wish to play with him, the only reason he has narcs is because he golded his way to the top. once they see he is a pain in the arse, they rim him just like everyone has in previous worlds. bucks have you ever made it to the end witout getting banned or rimmed? geez man, even lamo True Fear wont play with you anymore and thats saying some SHITE!!!!!
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

DeletedUser56207

not trying to be rude about it by why dont you create one yourself?

he cant because he is in small ally and does not know what is going with other alliances.

haha grammer does not matter with Mr. Bucks. He can say I am lieing all he wants, people know him, few wish to play with him, the only reason he has narcs is because he golded his way to the top. once they see he is a pain in the arse, they rim him just like everyone has in previous worlds. bucks have you ever made it to the end witout getting banned or rimmed? geez man, even lamo True Fear wont play with you anymore and thats saying some SHITE!!!!!

to his defense no one should play with True Fear either way, they suck.

EN92
0051c081fdda0126049af9b3aaa044a0.png

EN97
3b3911e1baeaa797cd2092ab8054467c.png

EN110
6ff43855774d1b622b480f670b110f1d.png

Oh, and whats this? EN114 and playing with TF?! I mean, are you going to lie about everything or? Wheres that screenshot of me saying I was banned for botting btw, come on we're all dying to see it
a5731abddb41a311027be3c74a30ca5a.png

DeletedUser10265

EN92
0051c081fdda0126049af9b3aaa044a0.png

EN97
3b3911e1baeaa797cd2092ab8054467c.png

EN110
6ff43855774d1b622b480f670b110f1d.png

Oh, and whats this? EN114 and playing with TF?! I mean, are you going to lie about everything or? Wheres that screenshot of me saying I was banned for botting btw, come on we're all dying to see it
a5731abddb41a311027be3c74a30ca5a.png

wow they still let you play even tho they kicked you in en99 and we took you in on pitty? ok bucks got me there, but it is TF so im not surprised, other then that what else you got? a bunch of world where you changed allainces 30 times??? and all you can say to me is my grammer? common man you really going to make me dig through skype from a year ago to shut you down or you going to to be quiet like a good boy. so what ever happened to the other account? you deleted it? hmm and made a new one? hmmm even more wierd. why delete a account, just to make a new one with same basic name, oh that right cause your the one who told me you got banned for botting, and i aske what your going to do now and you said idk. oh man lets see 2 hours to find that gem of a snippet from skype??? i might have to.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser56207

wow they still let you play even tho they kicked you in en99 and we took you in on pitty? ok bucks got me there, but it is TF so im not surprised, other then that what else you got? a bunch of world where you changed allainces 30 times??? and all you can say to me is my grammer? common man you really going to make me dig through skype from a year ago to shut you down or you going to to be quiet like a good boy. so what ever happened to the other account? you deleted it? hmm and made a new one? hmmm even more wierd. why delete a account, just to make a new one with same basic name, oh that right cause your the one who told me you got banned for botting, and i aske what your going to do now and you said idk. oh man lets see 2 hours to find that gem of a snippet from skype??? i might have to.

naah.. bucks talked crap about them in en110 saying he will solo destroy them, month in he jumped to their ally :)

Ignorant as ever. Would surprise me if anyone even believed you.
I never told you I got banned for botting ion even talk to a loser like you.
You said you were gonna find a screenshot of me saying that, I ask for it and now you're backing out. Cute. Go fetch boy try shut me down.
92 didn't jump, 97 didn't jump, 110 only jumped because my team was a coalition I didnt want to be a part off, pretty sure me leaving is justified there? Or should I have stayed and played under the coalition? Just like you are doing now?

DeletedUser

Heres20BuckKillMe they are just messing with you, please relax don't get upset over someone else's words i have been conquered 100 times i was banned a few times as well for talking and spamming you are a good player in the game .

not trying to be rude about it by why dont you create one yourself?
1saaa i joined the game not so long ago i am still a noob i don't know who is allied with who and who is fighting who i was hoping one of the more stronger players from the more stronger alliances would know.

you are all good people this is just a game lets try to have fun and show Class and Respect towards the game and towards all the players no one is better then anyone there are plenty of good players here on the server and i respect all of them.

Thank you all