Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser54339

Are you killing your alliance CS's again like EN99?

Well if we're going to see a repeat of 99, expect Nuts to disappear into VM during the crucial part of the server, Fuzz to get tons of ABP by killing his own colony ships, and Pyruvates to get 674 CS attempts sniped trying to take cities in ocean 66.

1saaa

Strategos
kinda funny that the dogs are here as well then :D

expect at least one alliance to fall apart into a civil war of sorts.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
think it fits with all the "we don't do diplo" fairy tales :)
don't ask questions about the profile just know everything checks out as truth ;)

I cannot speak for others but this is my story.

I send a pm to the ice-cream man in confetti sending a respectful "hi" say I am alone with only 6 peeps.
For diplo I was send to vranac the noob.
Again I said I have no intrest what so ever but beeing very small could use a friendly neighbour.

You must know these smart fools were in my crew the other server lmao

Anyhow the answer was funny

This diplo master answers me, we coming to sail towards your ocean and you can join us or die

The join or die message never works on my end tbh, I myself never used it and sure never towards players who were my own old founders

So do not blame me for revolting 25 towns of yours I might have failed 10 CS on 1 city true true but wonder how much cities you lost due my revolts alone and your superbe diplomatic skills

DeletedUser56207

wonder how much cities you lost due my revolts alone and your superbe diplomatic skills

@1saaa remember what i said lol

Erik, as a player that played under you in EN110 while you and others ruined a fine revolt world with your "superbe diplo skills" that had another meaning in this world.
Considering our "deal" with anarchaos we had no other location to expand to, and your ally was next whether you like it or not, so when we started attacking you all you did was cry wolf and beg them for support once you realized you would have been killed :)

1saaa

Strategos
Can we not keep bringing up Leon please, I’m getting PTSD :eek:

That world needs to be forgotten.
lets face it that server will be remembered forever. whether you like it or not. what i hope is that it is remembered as a warning to other alliances.

also Vranac-. no need to @me in your post.

I cannot speak for others but this is my story.

I send a pm to the ice-cream man in confetti sending a respectful "hi" say I am alone with only 6 peeps.
For diplo I was send to vranac the noob.
Again I said I have no intrest what so ever but beeing very small could use a friendly neighbour.

You must know these smart fools were in my crew the other server lmao

Anyhow the answer was funny

This diplo master answers me, we coming to sail towards your ocean and you can join us or die

The join or die message never works on my end tbh, I myself never used it and sure never towards players who were my own old founders

So do not blame me for revolting 25 towns of yours I might have failed 10 CS on 1 city true true but wonder how much cities you lost due my revolts alone and your superbe diplomatic skills

now onto you Erik... if you want to have fun (i have been told that is the reason for you dropping here) thats up to you. i can respect that (even though i despise you). but, i think it is kinda sad how from what i have seen you basically had to beg for help from the top alliance in the server because you did not want to be rimmed.

it happens to everyone at some point. their is no shame in taking your own bit of humility like the rest of us ;)

DeletedUser55183

Well if we're going to see a repeat of 99, expect Nuts to disappear into VM during the crucial part of the server, Fuzz to get tons of ABP by killing his own colony ships, and Pyruvates to get 674 CS attempts sniped trying to take cities in ocean 66.

674? Sure bubs.

By "crucial part of the server" is that before or after your alliance mass ghosted after getting slaughtered whilst losing two oceans? Our largest issue against TF was getting enough slots to clean you guys out. It was a constant struggle to keep up with your inability to keep up.

DeletedUser10265

Im pretty sure your boy posidenhero was the one crashing his own CS's, I had you guys to trash on the daily, no need to trash my own silly boy

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

Of course I'll VM and ghost, duh.
why you gotta be like this AoK? We rode the struggle bus together for a while my man, breakin my heart

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Good for some laughs

1gg9gQ4.png

...promptly followed by...

MgAhhgC.png

A few friendly handoffs and city swaps in the middle there with narcs...then followed by this...

lWYlr1K.jpg

Begs the question... did you decide you DON'T want everyone to know what they can see with their own eyes... or were you afraid we'd laugh at your apparent lack of defensive power? In any case, amusing, amusing. I know, they're the smallest of your allies, maybe not worthy of the airtime relative to the others... but the profile change was just too funny.

Last edited:

DeletedUser26156

Note that his entire profile has been taken down, not just that section. If you think about it like a normal human being then you might realise that that's not the reason why he changed his profile. If he was just taking back the bit about Suicide Squad then surely he'd leave the rest of his profile which was always an amusing read.

Go ahead and brag about your victory though, as you did technically win it. However, while your two alliances (and you have the balls to call us out on hugging) were busy ganging up on 4 or 5 players we were fighting a real sized alliance. Though fair point if you want to debate calling what followed a fight. Vranac- & co. what happened? It was shaping up to be good, then it just seems like you all gave up? :(

Also, side note. Please do provide proof of this hugging you keep accusing us of. I keep seeing the claims but never any evidence of it.

DeletedUser48256

Though fair point if you want to debate calling what followed a fight. Vranac- & co. what happened? It was shaping up to be good, then it just seems like you all gave up? :(

Also, side note. Please do provide proof of this hugging you keep accusing us of. I keep seeing the claims but never any evidence of it.

Forgive me for my ignorance since I’m in VM but how on Earth was it “shaping up to be good”?

It was the number 1 alliance, combined with Erik’s bunch, d*cking on a much smaller alliance composed mainly of people who just want to chill and have fun and newer players. We haven’t even had a chance to attack back as far as I know lol.
Do you blame some of them for giving up? There’s nothing “chill” about getting hammered all day and night straight out of an event. And even less so if you’re a new player and are still trying to learn the game. No wonder they quit.

For those that want to stay and fight, that is what they’ll do, but, without a temporary ceasefire, I simply don’t see them finding their feet again. I hope we’re still alive when I get back so I can do something useful apart from providing morale support in Discord :D

As for the hugging claims, I didn’t make them so I have nothing to say about them.

Why play this game if you're not willing to defend day and night? You said you were moving north yet kept moving south more and more, I noticed it way before this OP but you simply made yourself a target. If theres people working with friends then that's not my problem. In the forum were posts of us and us alone, I didn't time for anyone outside of the alliance and I don't know anyone who did.
But I'm sure you guys had no NAPs or PACTS right? Weren't you also doing no diplo?

DeletedUser26156

Forgive me for my ignorance since I’m in VM but how on Earth was it “shaping up to be good”?

It was the number 1 alliance, combined with Erik’s bunch, d*cking on a much smaller alliance composed mainly of people who just want to chill and have fun and newer players. We haven’t even had a chance to attack back as far as I know lol.
Do you blame some of them for giving up? There’s nothing “chill” about getting hammered all day and night straight out of an event. And even less so if you’re a new player and are still trying to learn the game. No wonder they quit.

For those that want to stay and fight, that is what they’ll do, but, without a temporary ceasefire, I simply don’t see them finding their feet again. I hope we’re still alive when I get back so I can do something useful apart from providing morale support in Discord :D

As for the hugging claims, I didn’t make them so I have nothing to say about them.

We were planning to attack before it showed you were in VM, plain unlucky timing there.

I haven't heard anything myself about coordination between us and Erik's lot. Not saying it isn't happening, but if it is not on an alliance level.

I was looking forward to the fight as I thought you guys were big enough to give us a challange. I was confident in us winning as as we had both the size advantage and the initaitive. But there are quite a few good names with you guys, so I thought it'd be a good little scuffle. Then you went into VM, another one of you got banned, vranac gave up etc., I don't blame anyone for giving up, even if I wish you didn't. Circumstances kind of conspired against you. At the end of the day its a game, when your opponent isn't fighting it isn't as fun. But as you say, it isn't fun to be 'hammered', so fair enough.

DeletedUser26156

Further proof of this guy talks out his arse.

Skuduish VM? Nonsense.

#False

Wait, do you mean Bucks or Yankee? Yankee's the one claiming you're in VM. An upstanding gentleman like Bucks would never spread such slander :p

DeletedUser55892

Matt's morale support in discord is way better than any bir snipe:cool: