Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

1saaa

Strategos
just saying bucks but it does not bode well for you when you jump alliances faster than the cartel jumps on internals. just stay in an alliance for an entire server. please...

About what am I lying?
And I am not just talking about you, talking about everyone.
Golder, alliance jumper, botter, what's next, child predator? Jesus man

DeletedUser10265

About what am I lying?
And I am not just talking about you, talking about everyone.
Golder, alliance jumper, botter, what's next, child predator? Jesus man

no one needs to lie when it comes to you, this is your 6th allaince on the server child, common bucky.

consistant top 10 in hen event, did you do that without gold? you freakin houdini now to, i honestly feel sorry for you, you are your own worst enemy, thats even if you actually got kicked form narcs or you can still get help front them

FYI only number one is the team that wins, not the silly boy who tried.

Its funny how every single one of your points is again, a lie.
Ive been in 4 alliances, JFL which I left, DW which was a merge, anarcheos which I left on good terms (kind of) because I started too many wars, and now Uncle Bob.

I was NEVER top 10 in the hen event not even the last day where I used all of my left over ingredients. Complete lie once again.

DeletedUser10265

Its funny how every single one of your points is again, a lie.
Ive been in 4 alliances, JFL which I left, DW which was a merge, anarcheos which I left on good terms (kind of) because I started too many wars, and now Uncle Bob.

I was NEVER top 10 in the hen event not even the last day where I used all of my left over ingredients. Complete lie once again.

i kno we are all lieing, all of us, except you, your the chosen one. maybe when you loose again you should become 20bucks2short, cause gold will never be enough to win.

Okay have any proof I gold? Have any proof that I was top 10 every time? Have any proof I have joined 6 alliances this world?
You don't. So why don't you keep your mouth shut until you find me some :)

DeletedUser30636

i think it'd be damn near impossible to stay at #1 consistently without golding these days. Its a pay to win game. If you dont gold then no one else in this world does. and tbh nobody cares if you do or dont gold, but just dont lie about it when its pretty obvious

Apparently being over-active and having everyone as an enemy does get you #1. Grape doesn't gold either yet he's at the same CP as me?
If you lot could play as well as you complain and accuse you'd maybe get close

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Too many posts in a row talking about a complete nonissue (20bucks)... once he does something interesting enough to make himself relevant let's talk about him. For now, he's clearly not being removed from Anarchaos' core, so they're just making friends with MORE alliances, as far as I can tell. Ho hum, if you ask me.

Nice Top 12. Couple of thoughts...

Anarchaos must really want Sons of Odin and Goats to fight, lol... though I do think we're all wondering if SOO will fight anyone this server, or if they'll just carry Confetti's torch of hanging out and having fun.

???? -- I thought they were now in my home ocean. LMAO. Seems they're in lots of oceans.

Sabateurs makes me laugh. Profile says they won't work with anyone with sisters. I suppose if you hide your branches so they don't appear to be affiliated with you, then that counts as being independent? *cough cough Anarchaos* Sigh.... so many of us swore we wouldn't play another world Erik joined because his secret handshakes are the death of this place. He of course waited till we were all established to show up, so we don't all ghost right away. Just remember, all of you complaining about 110, that he doesn't join worlds "alone" without having secret down the road plans and well placed relationships in place. All signs point to a "couple of independent teams with absolutely no relationship" in the northern hemisphere that will attempt to gangbang the server, then merge up for domination. Sound familiar anyone?

Yawn. I saw that movie already. Wasn't good the first few times. Those of you joining him... or allying with him... remember that you've played this game before and most of you said it wasn't fun. Wonder why every server people keep doing it?

@isy24jh these relationships aren't the type posted in forums. These are the deals made in a dark alleyway outside a pub at 3am between a couple of individuals (not even shared fully with the rest of council), with continued denial in the light of day, even to teammates. Don't expect a memo.

DeletedUser56264

Hello everyone,
I know many do not understand what is going on with us and if we even have any clue of what we are doing. Therefore, I decided to join the discussion to explain our situation. If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to message me ingame.

???? -- I thought they were now in my home ocean. LMAO. Seems they're in lots of oceans.

As assumed earlier we were surprisingly pushed out of 55 after Commission attacked us out of the blue. We were talking about working together, but it seemed like they wanted to trick us from the beginning into building less defense, because up until the point I had asked them to make a decision they were supportive of collaberating. Directly with the unexpected rejection came a massive attack wave that we were not able to stop - We will learn from it for the future. Our alliance is far from perfect, but we are consistently working on improving it in any aspects.
We decided to resettle in 44, however due to the surprise and constant attacks it was not possible for everyone to go up there including myself. I later asked Fiasco players for a ghosting advice, but then decided to found a rescue city in 45 so I do not lose my cityslots. I got into talking with Fiasco and they offered us to settle behind them in 45 and protect their lines which in my personal opinion was a great idea and a good chance for us to rebuild, however almost all of my other coreplayers were already in 44 and now split between 44 and 55. 45 would be a third ocean for them. Nevertheless, they slowly made their way South not without also expanding north. After a few weeks we realized that everything is going way quicker in 44 than it is in 45. Hence, most players decided to concentrade on 44 not 45. This, obviously, brought up issues with our deal with Fiasco and understandably they were not happy. We decided to go north only. Now I am getting ridd of my 45 cities and start new in 44. Some other members are taking longer. We will ride the rim and see where it takes us :)

Cheers,

Niklas

DeletedUser15275

Hello everyone,
I know many do not understand what is going on with us and if we even have any clue of what we are doing. Therefore, I decided to join the discussion to explain our situation. If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to message me ingame.

As assumed earlier we were surprisingly pushed out of 55 after Commission attacked us out of the blue. We were talking about working together, but it seemed like they wanted to trick us from the beginning into building less defense, because up until the point I had asked them to make a decision they were supportive of collaberating. Directly with the unexpected rejection came a massive attack wave that we were not able to stop - We will learn from it for the future. Our alliance is far from perfect, but we are consistently working on improving it in any aspects.
We decided to resettle in 44, however due to the surprise and constant attacks it was not possible for everyone to go up there including myself. I later asked Fiasco players for a ghosting advice, but then decided to found a rescue city in 45 so I do not lose my cityslots. I got into talking with Fiasco and they offered us to settle behind them in 45 and protect their lines which in my personal opinion was a great idea and a good chance for us to rebuild, however almost all of my other coreplayers were already in 44 and now split between 44 and 55. 45 would be a third ocean for them. Nevertheless, they slowly made their way South not without also expanding north. After a few weeks we realized that everything is going way quicker in 44 than it is in 45. Hence, most players decided to concentrade on 44 not 45. This, obviously, brought up issues with our deal with Fiasco and understandably they were not happy. We decided to go north only. Now I am getting ridd of my 45 cities and start new in 44. Some other members are taking longer. We will ride the rim and see where it takes us :)

Cheers,

Niklas

The learning curve in Grep is 30% game mechanics and 70% dealing with other players/alliances. You'll eventually get there.