Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser39758

Should've left them wondering Aquro! It was funnier that way. I enjoyed reading the pop-corn segment tho more please :D

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Too many posts in a row talking about a complete nonissue (20bucks)... once he does something interesting enough to make himself relevant let's talk about him. For now, he's clearly not being removed from Anarchaos' core, so they're just making friends with MORE alliances, as far as I can tell. Ho hum, if you ask me.

Nice Top 12. Couple of thoughts...

Anarchaos must really want Sons of Odin and Goats to fight, lol... though I do think we're all wondering if SOO will fight anyone this server, or if they'll just carry Confetti's torch of hanging out and having fun.

???? -- I thought they were now in my home ocean. LMAO. Seems they're in lots of oceans.

Sabateurs makes me laugh. Profile says they won't work with anyone with sisters. I suppose if you hide your branches so they don't appear to be affiliated with you, then that counts as being independent? *cough cough Anarchaos* Sigh.... so many of us swore we wouldn't play another world Erik joined because his secret handshakes are the death of this place. He of course waited till we were all established to show up, so we don't all ghost right away. Just remember, all of you complaining about 110, that he doesn't join worlds "alone" without having secret down the road plans and well placed relationships in place. All signs point to a "couple of independent teams with absolutely no relationship" in the northern hemisphere that will attempt to gangbang the server, then merge up for domination. Sound familiar anyone?

Yawn. I saw that movie already. Wasn't good the first few times. Those of you joining him... or allying with him... remember that you've played this game before and most of you said it wasn't fun. Wonder why every server people keep doing it?

@isy24jh these relationships aren't the type posted in forums. These are the deals made in a dark alleyway outside a pub at 3am between a couple of individuals (not even shared fully with the rest of council), with continued denial in the light of day, even to teammates. Don't expect a memo.

You are funny.
People who know me best know I have my crew
Anyone see those people in this server!?
Don't blame 110 to me LMAO, was I the diplomate overthere absolute not I did ops.
Did I achieved that avenger pact overthere, no , I tried to break it
If you wish more you please ask the coalition on this server against that nr 1 team.
About that nr 1 team I see old friends and Old enemies and I am not pacted
Its not because I refuse to step into a world coalition against 1 team I am part of that 1 team.
Its I believe an extreme insult and whale full even mention my name overhere we are a bunch of peeps no history together just all born in the ocean where we all joined as individuals taking about us if we are any import ant is an insult for those who actual mention my name.
We have no pacts btw. We are on the rim and pretty much sure outside domination circle so why would peeps even care about saboteurs

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
About secret handshakes it's funny tbh, the teams where I was solo in contrôle with hellhouse we won without pacts eubea, us vs the whole world golgi No brake killed the server than ghosted for reason most know who were there....
So please don't drag me into this secret crap stories

1saaa

Strategos
You are funny.
People who know me best know I have my crew
Anyone see those people in this server!?
Don't blame 110 to me LMAO, was I the diplomate overthere absolute not I did ops.
Did I achieved that avenger pact overthere, no , I tried to break it
If you wish more you please ask the coalition on this server against that nr 1 team.
About that nr 1 team I see old friends and Old enemies and I am not pacted
Its not because I refuse to step into a world coalition against 1 team I am part of that 1 team.
Its I believe an extreme insult and whale full even mention my name overhere we are a bunch of peeps no history together just all born in the ocean where we all joined as individuals taking about us if we are any import ant is an insult for those who actual mention my name.
We have no pacts btw. We are on the rim and pretty much sure outside domination circle so why would peeps even care about saboteurs
you have an impressive 200 man crew Erik. when are your remaining 170 players going to drop?

1saaa

Strategos
Please name those players because you know more than I do
alliances profile says something along the lines of:

only recruiting when an original saboteur quits or goes out of the top 100. you had 17 players (i think) then.

now you have 42 players. this server has a small alliance cap. no one would be surprised if you decided to create a few extra sisters ;)

i am currently playing on two servers. one of which has no real hugging. please do not destroy what can become a very good server with your secret handshakes. i want to play grepolis to have a good time and when i lose i want to walk out knowing what i could do better for next time. it is very hard to know what to do better when your enemy alliance is about 6 times your size :)

DeletedUser15275

About secret handshakes it's funny tbh, the teams where I was solo in contrôle with hellhouse we won without pacts eubea, us vs the whole world golgi No brake killed the server than ghosted for reason most know who were there....
So please don't drag me into this secret crap stories
Go away, you have stated plenty of times that you are the best, we're sick of hearing it
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Just keep quite and invite your 200 man team.

DeletedUser

The game account with the nickname "Lucius Vorenus Miki" has been marked for deletion from the game. To ensure the removal of all data, this forum account will also be removed in the next few days.

If you are the owner of the game account "Lucius Vorenus Miki" and do not want it to be deleted, please login to the Grepolis homepage within the next few days. There you will find the option to cancel the deletion process. If this does not work for you please use the link below to contact support.

If you are not affiliated with the game account "Lucius Vorenus Miki", please contact our Support Team as soon as possible via https://support.innogames.com/landing/grepo/en

Please note that once the account deletion is processed, the removal of the forum and game account are final and cannot be reverted.

Leave this don't play it for 10 more years because then it really will be to late! use your time on self improvment not on rooting your brain and filling their pockets with Real Life $ gold its not worth it they don't deserve it they built it on your pain and hardships spend the years you have on your life not on anything to do with these sort of scams!! be smart

DeletedUser

Good luck in Real Life and i hope you all get through this you deserve better this isn't real life this is fake...

SlothTzu

Strategos
The game account with the nickname "Lucius Vorenus Miki" has been marked for deletion from the game. To ensure the removal of all data, this forum account will also be removed in the next few days.

If you are the owner of the game account "Lucius Vorenus Miki" and do not want it to be deleted, please login to the Grepolis homepage within the next few days. There you will find the option to cancel the deletion process. If this does not work for you please use the link below to contact support.

If you are not affiliated with the game account "Lucius Vorenus Miki", please contact our Support Team as soon as possible via https://support.innogames.com/landing/grepo/en

Please note that once the account deletion is processed, the removal of the forum and game account are final and cannot be reverted.

Leave this don't play it for 10 more years because then it really will be to late! use your time on self improvment not on rooting your brain and filling their pockets with Real Life $ gold its not worth it they don't deserve it they built it on your pain and hardships spend the years you have on your life not on anything to do with these sort of scams!! be smart

Now that was a top 12.