Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

SlothTzu

Strategos
AND SMOKE em if ya GOT em,
HAHA bet you all didn't see that one coming did ya, pulled a sneaky on ya didn't I?

How I imagine Billy the Willy and Vinnie the Poo
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

- Foogles

Proud member of the Three Headed Hydra

tumblr_inline_o1a9kdGB5Z1smrine_500.gif

DeletedUser30636

Lol, the same. Confetti wasn’t a team of killers, it was a team of chilled players and new players with the odd killer sprinkled in. We were there for a good time not a long time; there was no expectation to get anywhere in the world. Just a shame we got killed hours after I VMed so I missed the fight.

V annoyed Erik which is the likely reason why Anarch suddenly did a 180 and attacked mere hours after reassurance that they would leave us alone to teach our noobs. No hard feelings.

Erik’s team will likely be avoiding the attention of the big boys until the Anarch fiasco war is over. The winner of that will probably then shift their focus onto sabo. If our friend Ebo is one of their best players then I don’t seem them lasting long, even with Erik’s wallet and contacts ;)
V made the mistake of encouraging his entire alliance to kill off their offense going after erik...narchs hitting us wasnt because of that

DeletedUser48256

V made the mistake of encouraging his entire alliance to kill off their offense going after erik...narchs hitting us wasnt because of that

We’ll never know. But the speed of their change from “you’re cool” to “you’re dead” was insane haha.

DeletedUser50990

i couldent agree more - i am hearing all over the place that Scrappy and fiasco have this flippin master plan - all our plan is tbh is to fight our respective opponents and try to make the server funn for as long as possible - we do have a Nap between us and Fiasco but this Nap has not really been discussed , it arose after the war on commission and has really never changed - we also are not fighting anarcheos so seems pretty fair TBH- but people seem intent on making it look like we are the same group :p

Stop it. Goats and fiasco made an agreement in beginners protection. not 'after' the war with TC. no goats and fiasco aren't one group, but work together when they need to. its not a bad thing to have an ally, why do you pretend to hide it?

DeletedUser51175

Stop it. Goats and fiasco made an agreement in beginners protection. not 'after' the war with TC. no goats and fiasco aren't one group, but work together when they need to. its not a bad thing to have an ally, why do you pretend to hide it?

Oh we made an agreament ? What was that ..
You made a descion as a leader and decleared on 2 fronts .. and u did that right before peace time ..
I was gratefull as hell when fiasco decided to attack u , but that was their call not a joint ops or anything .
Then odin started on u and anarcheos started u were in the middle ..

And maybe u should ask ur founders before u start making statements on ur dipplo relationshipps on the exyernals.

DeletedUser50990

Oh we made an agreament ? What was that ..
You made a descion as a leader and decleared on 2 fronts .. and u did that right before peace time ..
I was gratefull as hell when fiasco decided to attack u , but that was their call not a joint ops or anything .
Then odin started on u and anarcheos started u were in the middle ..

And maybe u should ask ur founders before u start making statements on ur dipplo relationshipps on the exyernals.

your secret agreement was never secret. you can give up the facade.

we didn't 'declare' on two fronts. we did on you. then fiasco came to help you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51175

your secret agreement was never secret. you can give up the facade.

we didn't 'declare' on two fronts. we did on you. then fiasco came to help you.

Yea sure ..
Whatever helps u and ur sucky leadershipp sleep at night

DeletedUser51175

Deny that we asked them to help us ?
We did!

Ur the one denying a 2 front war, u decleared on narchs and us .
Narchs right before peacetime and on us right after.

I dont need nutz to confirm anything .

U were in the middle of the bord with an insane good team , the only thing that could have gone wrong for u guys was leadershipp error ..

And looookie there !!!

DeletedUser50990

Deny that we asked them to help us ?
We did!

Ur the one denying a 2 front war, u decleared on narchs and us .
Narchs right before peacetime and on us right after.

I dont need nutz to confirm anything .

U were in the middle of the bord with an insane good team , the only thing that could have gone wrong for u guys was leadershipp error ..

And looookie there !!!

right. i didn't make a deal with 100+ players worth of teams before dropping into the world. whoops.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
yes i think it might be coallition :/

or a joke

but most likly a coallition

it's doubtful it's a joke

don't you know that we're working with Sabs, and Collabs, and Blackwatchs, and bulldozer knights and leverage, and republic 1 and republic 2, and republic 3, and sons of odin, and sons of thor, and mona lisa overdrive

wait a second..... I don't remember working with those people. um excuse me, @William Strandli are you working with those alliance my good sir? is this your coalition?

DeletedUser51175

it's doubtful it's a joke

don't you know that we're working with Sabs, and Collabs, and Blackwatchs, and bulldozer knights and leverage, and republic 1 and republic 2, and republic 3, and sons of odin, and sons of thor, and mona lisa overdrive

wait a second..... I don't remember working with those people. um excuse me, @William Strandli are you working with those alliance my good sir? is this your coalition?

HA ur coallition is tiny MY coallition inncludes Fiasco united , sons of odin, sons of thor, ghost riders, republic1,republic 2 , levrage , muppets and lets never forget about erida kaos - i tried to get sabs and collabroteurs but we couldent get them to join :(

problem is our forum mod is on holliday so now we have 122 tabs in the forum ---

Viiiiiiva les coallllllition