Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser48256

@William Strandli and @NutsNBoltz.

care to explain this coalition before my sanity explodes into a mess across the floor?

Or are you going to mop my sanity up and then explain it to the rest of the server?

This is what I gathered:

Nuts and William both have a coalition but William’s coalition is bigger which makes Nuts jealous. He’s pretty insecure about his micro-coalition. However, William on the other hand, doesn’t know what to do with his massive coalition so although it looks impressive, it’s actually just flaccid and useless.

TL;DR, size doesn’t matter.

DeletedUser51175

The coallition is open to anyone that is allready inn a coallition :)
So just Pm me the name of ur coallition , and we can colude for u to be in our coallition so we can establish a coallition to fight any other coallition - basicly we are gonna be the biggest coallition ....

DeletedUser56081

Can I join this imaginary coalition? I bet it is filled with leprechauns, pixie dust, and unicorns.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Lol look at the cute half wit making posts on the externals! Am I supposed to be enraged now so I go attack defensive stacks set up .. muppets are pulled by strings , you should know all about that stuff Ebouthz.. the muppets of this world didnt even want you.. We're all patiently waiting for your next external melt down followed by the inevitable ghosting .. cause we all know.. children throw tantrums and fits.. and in grep its just like the writing on the wall.. your gonna be one of those to follow suit.. Perma VM or Ghost .. which one will be it be guys and gals? We will see soon im sure

DeletedUser56389

Lol look at the cute half wit making posts on the externals! Am I supposed to be enraged now so I go attack defensive stacks set up .. muppets are pulled by strings , you should know all about that stuff Ebouthz.. the muppets of this world didnt even want you.. We're all patiently waiting for your next external melt down followed by the inevitable ghosting .. cause we all know.. children throw tantrums and fits.. and in grep its just like the writing on the wall.. your gonna be one of those to follow suit.. Perma VM or Ghost .. which one will be it be guys and gals? We will see soon im sure
good speech , #mole women for president, #help mole woman rebuild her ls :(

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Anyone else see why I nicknamed him the half wit? I mean seriously.. he reminds me of those cartoon characters stuck on stupid
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser56389

funny thing about the attack u wisdomed it and seen the ls were coming hahah what did u do get stoned and forget about it hahah shattered

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Lol .. let me quote what you said before you deleted it and reposted it ..

"so your not gonna attack me than? should i send home all the support?"

your repost is amusing too though- like I said.. anything coming from a half wit is just as amusing as the half wit himself
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser56389

Lol .. let me quote what you said before you deleted it and reposted it ..

"so your not gonna attack me than? should i send home all the support?"

your repost is amusing too though- like I said.. anything coming from a half wit is just as amusing as the half wit himself
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
didnt delete nothing just changed what i said hahah but ok repeat what i said all ya want lol, away you smoke ur grass and hide in ur room

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Are we seriously bragging about one attack? I mean.. if we're gonna talk trash at least get yoru facts straight.. I wisdomed the one I dodged.. the one you landed you cast helm on right as i opened your messages so it looked like it got recalled... I went back to sleep ... and my alarm didnbt go back off for your LS after helm wore off.. you want a cookie?

Or how bout the fact I killed 90 FTS in your harbor the night before with an hour and a half TT ... does your alarm not work either? it goes both ways .. the fools are the ones who celebrate minor victories in battle...

Again.. Perma Vm or Ghost.. which shall it be? the tantrum willcome soon for you half wit ;)

DeletedUser56389

lol 90 fts and 180 ls is abit diff ahah n nooppppee u wisdom both them i cancelled one of them but couldn't cancel both and thanks for letting me know what times ur sleeping at haha yea u smart me dumb, an my ls was a 2 hrs 20 mins tt lol, someone else in ur team alarm dosnt seem to be working atm cuz my attacks almost about to land and if it lands with whats in it someones gonna b m4d :p:D