Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser56389

Are we seriously bragging about one attack? I mean.. if we're gonna talk trash at least get yoru facts straight.. I wisdomed the one I dodged.. the one you landed you cast helm on right as i opened your messages so it looked like it got recalled... I went back to sleep ... and my alarm didnbt go back off for your LS after helm wore off.. you want a cookie?

Or how bout the fact I killed 90 FTS in your harbor the night before with an hour and a half TT ... does your alarm not work either? it goes both ways .. the fools are the ones who celebrate minor victories in battle...

Again.. Perma Vm or Ghost.. which shall it be? the tantrum willcome soon for you half wit ;)
im gonna post the prove u wisdomed the attack hahah, wont let me uploads photos onto here but i messaged u the prove if u wanna post it for me :p, lol you changed that message something shocking and your talking about me changing what i wrote hahah ballon head

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56389

message them to whoever you want but i have barely been following your bout with mole man so i can't really add valid input...
lol no problem sent u the message anyway so ull see hes lying lol

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Lol ebouthz.. funny thing is every single person in this forums thread can honestly say theyve lost stuff while asleep.. who cares... the point of this game is to rebuild and attack -

Let's break it down like this since your so stuck on me right now..

1.) This game is a team game, not that your arguing that, but just as a simple basis, we are here to play a team game, work with our team mates and overall work towards a goal better for the team.

- Couple side notes towards you off that first point.. your attitude, intelligence, behaviors and overall approach towards this game shows that you are NOT a team player. You can put on a facade that you are, but at the end of the end of the day your action prove your a liabitliy on the front lines, as well as the fact that you would never last more than 1 week in the ranks of any team I was apart of leadership ( pretty sure that feeling is mutual amonst almost all leaders in this world, seeing as how one of the worst kicked you out, and the person who took you in is one of the biggest bullies / manipulators its almost ironic you don't see whats going on their.. cannon fodder? )

2.) Grep is a turtle race, your short comings in battle mean nothing, not a single person in this forums can say they havent lost something while offline, it happens all the time to everyone. Fact is, only the fools beat their chests about it.. it makes you look dumb to be honest... especially considering I did it to you first. You want to compare BP ratios ask Eric your fearless leader how his onslaught last night went against our team... pretty sure the ratios on that one where amusing as well... BP Ratios are def something to consider.. but in the long run, this game isn't about the immediate gains, its about who wins the board, who wins the long term war, who has better strategy, and overall.. who has more self discipline .. you.. encompass none of those key factors that makes you successful in this game. Now don't get me wrong.. I don't blame eric for going up against a stack, I do it all the time.. losses in troops mean nothing is my point.. and the ratios only mean so much, what matters in the end is your play / moves on the board.. i dont think your brain can handle that and resorts to childish taunting and public displays of tom foolery and idiocy. Like a court jester, your only good for amusement.. but in game Id throw you to the wolves fast just on principle that you have nothing that makes a good grep player other than simple click / click repeat mechanics that a monkey could replicate. Funny thing is, you brag about that! Good boy monkey half wit, we are all impressed!

3.) Losing troops , never once bothered me. You pointing out the loss of troops shows me that you will over time lose this war. Every battle has losses.. to dwell on those like it means something in reality shows your lack of intelligence in the long run. This is a smash and rebuild type of game.. grind. grind. grind.. and never be arrogant to think the same can't happen to you. I don't over extend myself like some people in this world do, because I know its foolish. I have some risky cities in terriritories I could lose em in, and I know that.. I wont cry and blame my team ( Sound like you a bit? ) if things go sour... fact is though, I didn't OVER extend.. I have just enough in a red area I can mainly handle unless an op is done on me.. the fact that you focus on such trivial things proves how adolescent your brain really is, and makes more sense to me the more you talk why Eric recruited you... he wanted a fool in his ranks to use till hes done with you.... If you think you won't be internalized the moment you become more of an issue than your worth, you haven't played grep long enough... Be ericks Jester Ebouth the half wit.. we all here thank you knindly for gracing this world with your south park / stupid like humor. I truly am a fan of the family guy comic relief, even if it doesnt take much brain power to appreciate it.

On a last note - please - keep throwing attacks at me - this mini skirmish we have just begun is by far the most exciting thing that has gone on in a month or two in this world .. So I ask just one thing... wait at least a few months before you rage quit or perma VM? Id like to bring back up a few of your comments / points , and overall trash talk down the line with you actually being present ... just as a reminder. My essay is done, Ebouthz the half wit.. I normally don't play with my food, but I think ill make an exception for you bud.. or maybe Eriks doing that already with you and is one step ahead of me on that one...
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

1saaa

Strategos
Ego does deserve some credit.

It takes a fair amount to make me despise a player. Yet he has made it onto my list in record time.

DeletedUser56389

Lol ebouthz.. funny thing is every single person in this forums thread can honestly say theyve lost stuff while asleep.. who cares... the point of this game is to rebuild and attack -

Let's break it down like this since your so stuck on me right now..

1.) This game is a team game, not that your arguing that, but just as a simple basis, we are here to play a team game, work with our team mates and overall work towards a goal better for the team.

- Couple side notes towards you off that first point.. your attitude, intelligence, behaviors and overall approach towards this game shows that you are NOT a team player. You can put on a facade that you are, but at the end of the end of the day your action prove your a liabitliy on the front lines, as well as the fact that you would never last more than 1 week in the ranks of any team I was apart of leadership ( pretty sure that feeling is mutual amonst almost all leaders in this world, seeing as how one of the worst kicked you out, and the person who took you in is one of the biggest bullies / manipulators its almost ironic you don't see whats going on their.. cannon fodder? )

2.) Grep is a turtle race, your short comings in battle mean nothing, not a single person in this forums can say they havent lost something while offline, it happens all the time to everyone. Fact is, only the fools beat their chests about it.. it makes you look dumb to be honest... especially considering I did it to you first. You want to compare BP ratios ask Eric your fearless leader how his onslaught last night went against our team... pretty sure the ratios on that one where amusing as well... BP Ratios are def something to consider.. but in the long run, this game isn't about the immediate gains, its about who wins the board, who wins the long term war, who has better strategy, and overall.. who has more self discipline .. you.. encompass none of those key factors that makes you successful in this game. Now don't get me wrong.. I don't blame eric for going up against a stack, I do it all the time.. losses in troops mean nothing is my point.. and the ratios only mean so much, what matters in the end is your play / moves on the board.. i dont think your brain can handle that and resorts to childish taunting and public displays of tom foolery and idiocy. Like a court jester, your only good for amusement.. but in game Id throw you to the wolves fast just on principle that you have nothing that makes a good grep player other than simple click / click repeat mechanics that a monkey could replicate. Funny thing is, you brag about that! Good boy monkey half wit, we are all impressed!

3.) Losing troops , never once bothered me. You pointing out the loss of troops shows me that you will over time lose this war. Every battle has losses.. to dwell on those like it means something in reality shows your lack of intelligence in the long run. This is a smash and rebuild type of game.. grind. grind. grind.. and never be arrogant to think the same can't happen to you. I don't over extend myself like some people in this world do, because I know its foolish. I have some risky cities in terriritories I could lose em in, and I know that.. I wont cry and blame my team ( Sound like you a bit? ) if things go sour... fact is though, I didn't OVER extend.. I have just enough in a red area I can mainly handle unless an op is done on me.. the fact that you focus on such trivial things proves how adolescent your brain really is, and makes more sense to me the more you talk why Eric recruited you... he wanted a fool in his ranks to use till hes done with you.... If you think you won't be internalized the moment you become more of an issue than your worth, you haven't played grep long enough... Be ericks Jester Ebouth the half wit.. we all here thank you knindly for gracing this world with your south park / stupid like humor. I truly am a fan of the family guy comic relief, even if it doesnt take much brain power to appreciate it.

On a last note - please - keep throwing attacks at me - this mini skirmish we have just begun is by far the most exciting thing that has gone on in a month or two in this world .. So I ask just one thing... wait at least a few months before you rage quit or perma VM? Id like to bring back up a few of your comments / points , and overall trash talk down the line with you actually being present ... just as a reminder. My essay is done, Ebouthz the half wit.. I normally don't play with my food, but I think ill make an exception for you bud.. or maybe Eriks doing that already with you and is one step ahead of me on that one...
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
see tbh im not even gonna read that but well done whatever u said lol #mole women, fairplay if anyone actually reads that haha mad man

DeletedUser56389

smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
... at this point I think only a fool would continue this back and forth , have a good day ebouthz
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
already told you didnt wanna have a back and forth with you your a weirdo, repeating yourself again lol sweet as bro, i tried to be nice to u tbh then you started going "listen here kid" bla bla bla hahaah madnes would see u in real life you wouldnt open ur mouth ur a women and a junkie lol away smoke ur drugs and choke ur chicken

DeletedUser50990

@William Strandli and @NutsNBoltz.

care to explain this coalition before my sanity explodes into a mess across the floor?

Or are you going to mop my sanity up and then explain it to the rest of the server?
i'll explain..

Coalition is a simple word. all it means is a 'union'. When allies come together to achieve a common goal. technically, one single grepo alliance could be considered a coalition, in the simplest terms. In grepo we usually mean 2 or more alliances tho.

Why are these stand up comics failing at making a joke then? Cause its not really. They hope that if they can make you laugh about it, then you will forget that they are trying to rig the system against fair competition.

The reason coalition is such a dirty word in grepo, is because the way its used benefits the popular players. So prior to the world, the popular players make agreements. they have 20, 30, 80+ players following each of them because they are popular. they agree together that they will make sure they have more numbers than any other team at any given time, thereby ensuring they will 'best' anyone that may challenge or threaten them any of them, even if that enemy is better than them. The grepo coalition stifles fair competition. And that's what they've done here.

Now, pacts and working with other alliances are common place and should be. play your cards, build your team, fight your enemies and sometimes you need some allies. But when the coalition is formed before the world starts.... is this fair competition?

DeletedUser56389

i'll explain..

Coalition is a simple word. all it means is a 'union'. When allies come together to achieve a common goal. technically, one single grepo alliance could be considered a coalition, in the simplest terms. In grepo we usually mean 2 or more alliances tho.

Why are these stand up comics failing at making a joke then? Cause its not really. They hope that if they can make you laugh about it, then you will forget that they are trying to rig the system against fair competition.

The reason coalition is such a dirty word in grepo, is because the way its used benefits the popular players. So prior to the world, the popular players make agreements. they have 20, 30, 80+ players following each of them because they are popular. they agree together that they will make sure they have more numbers than any other team at any given time, thereby ensuring they will 'best' anyone that may challenge or threaten them any of them, even if that enemy is better than them. The grepo coalition stifles fair competition. And that's what they've done here.

Now, pacts and working with other alliances are common place and should be. play your cards, build your team, fight your enemies and sometimes you need some allies. But when the coalition is formed before the world starts.... is this fair competition?
moreless like having someone a fair fight in real life but you get 10 of your friends to come with you and jump in when you are getting bate :)

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Here's my thoughts on this coalition thing:

FU and SG/TBG - "Working together" - Is it true we had a NaP the whole world? I do believe so yes, we never attacked each other so def can't so no to that. Do we "work together" well.. only in the sense that we let each other grow in our own areas. See, the thing with that, where I have an argument for, is that only on the one early circumstance when the commision opened up on two fronts starting a war surrounded in the middle did we actually " attack " the same alliance, and tbh, we didn't do it as a "team faction," the writing was on the wall for TC, and any and all would of jumped in ( HELL, Odin did right their in the end! ) ... moving past TC time period.. we have never worked together on fronts. It has mainly been FU fighting their perspective battles over in 45 ( whatever that encompassed, some smaller alliances as well as their northern front against AC ) .. while SG's cleaned up ocean 55, only real war we had so far was against Odin, which FU where no where near close enough to help with or have interest in. Lets keep in mind also, we SG's where not close enough really, nor had an interest in hitting AC while they fought each other. So to say we "worked together," is a very loose and non concrete thing to say.

The discrepancy you really have to work out here, because what im seeing on both ends is people arguing over what a coalition is, is do you consider "working together" actually fighitng common enemies together, despite having own personal gains ( which TECHNICALLY is what a coalition is, an alliance formed, whether short term or not, to combat a common enemy, despite each part having their own personal goals ) , because if thats the case, FU and SG/TBG are NOT in a coalition. We have NOT colluded in fighting same targets, ganging up on other teams, and creating unfair battles. FU is fighitng AC ( which in their own right are probably one of the best, if not THE best team on this server, any disagree? ) While SG's are fighting Odin... granted, not gonna act like that war was a fair battle.. but in our ( SG's ) defense, we did give them the option to move north and cut off AC from controlling the north ( Although... where the hell did "Sabateurs" or however yo uspell that come from!?!? ) ...

OR, do you consider a coalition two groups "working" together in being friendly with each other enough where they let each other do their own thing? Don't attack each other. I know Mac brings up the fact that this was formed before the world started. I had no part in that and can't confirm or deny it.. what I can say though is, in a world with such competition, so many strong premades, AC / TC / Odin / SG's / And a fair few smaller ones that didnt last long or popped up late ( Sabateurs and theirs one down to the south I believe EN .. whatever they may be calling themselves haven't really looked at them yet ), how does 2 groups agreeing to stick to their own areas make it a rigged system? Essentialy that is what is done in game via diplomacy and alliances anyhow, except a lot of ppl add in the whole attack fronts together and create weak points , exhaust troops, and wear down the enemy tactics, where as we never did that... so IMO we didnt have a coalition, more just a friendly agreement of hey, you do you in the west, and we'll do us in the east...

My thoughts... obviously very biased .. and debatable.. but regardless.. I don't see a "coalition" in the term that you guys want it to be

DeletedUser56389

Here's my thoughts on this coalition thing:

FU and SG/TBG - "Working together" - Is it true we had a NaP the whole world? I do believe so yes, we never attacked each other so def can't so no to that. Do we "work together" well.. only in the sense that we let each other grow in our own areas. See, the thing with that, where I have an argument for, is that only on the one early circumstance when the commision opened up on two fronts starting a war surrounded in the middle did we actually " attack " the same alliance, and tbh, we didn't do it as a "team faction," the writing was on the wall for TC, and any and all would of jumped in ( HELL, Odin did right their in the end! ) ... moving past TC time period.. we have never worked together on fronts. It has mainly been FU fighting their perspective battles over in 45 ( whatever that encompassed, some smaller alliances as well as their northern front against AC ) .. while SG's cleaned up ocean 55, only real war we had so far was against Odin, which FU where no where near close enough to help with or have interest in. Lets keep in mind also, we SG's where not close enough really, nor had an interest in hitting AC while they fought each other. So to say we "worked together," is a very loose and non concrete thing to say.

The discrepancy you really have to work out here, because what im seeing on both ends is people arguing over what a coalition is, is do you consider "working together" actually fighitng common enemies together, despite having own personal gains ( which TECHNICALLY is what a coalition is, an alliance formed, whether short term or not, to combat a common enemy, despite each part having their own personal goals ) , because if thats the case, FU and SG/TBG are NOT in a coalition. We have NOT colluded in fighting same targets, ganging up on other teams, and creating unfair battles. FU is fighitng AC ( which in their own right are probably one of the best, if not THE best team on this server, any disagree? ) While SG's are fighting Odin... granted, not gonna act like that war was a fair battle.. but in our ( SG's ) defense, we did give them the option to move north and cut off AC from controlling the north ( Although... where the hell did "Sabateurs" or however yo uspell that come from!?!? ) ...

OR, do you consider a coalition two groups "working" together in being friendly with each other enough where they let each other do their own thing? Don't attack each other. I know Mac brings up the fact that this was formed before the world started. I had no part in that and can't confirm or deny it.. what I can say though is, in a world with such competition, so many strong premades, AC / TC / Odin / SG's / And a fair few smaller ones that didnt last long or popped up late ( Sabateurs and theirs one down to the south I believe EN .. whatever they may be calling themselves haven't really looked at them yet ), how does 2 groups agreeing to stick to their own areas make it a rigged system? Essentialy that is what is done in game via diplomacy and alliances anyhow, except a lot of ppl add in the whole attack fronts together and create weak points , exhaust troops, and wear down the enemy tactics, where as we never did that... so IMO we didnt have a coalition, more just a friendly agreement of hey, you do you in the west, and we'll do us in the east...

My thoughts... obviously very biased .. and debatable.. but regardless.. I don't see a "coalition" in the term that you guys want it to be
lol u write to much read like 2 lines and got bored, are u trying to say the blame game and scrappy goats arent 1 unit? when i tried to join scrappy they said you might be able to join our sister alliance tbg lol and fiasco are there own unit but yous work together in off and deff when it comes to the end game ovbs yous are gonna help each other out and if yous kill everything then yous will have to war each other lol and the blame games ovbs gonna help yous war fiasco but whats gonna happen when its only scrappy goats and the blame game left? 45 players just gonna get ate after helping yous get to the end? i dont get that

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Ebouthz I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since you are asking a somewhat intelligent question -

SG / TBG are are indeed one faction - have been before the world opened, we had more players than the cap asked for, but we also all knew very well ( not to mention many DO NOT care about the pixel crown ) that the 45 players with the most cities would be included in the domination team.

If you want to be demeaning though - ( "You write too much " ) ill fall back to... if you actually did read, you'd know that already, as billy has stated that several times over throughout all the forums, hell, TBG was originally gonna be a team on the rim without any intentions of the crown ( Which we do have a sourthern group doing their thing down their not realkly caring about domination era ) ...

Hope that answers your questions
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
i'll explain..

Jesus, it's like liar city on the servers and the externals today. First Erik sends an mm full of lies, and now mac comes on here to make stuff up. Let's start with facts

Fact 1- I met billy on en110, barely dealt with him, only knew him through a pm or two, met him here mostly

Fact 2- As my alliance diplomat, I intended to play the board early into my favor, so I began talks with Anarchaos, Goats, and TC

Fact 3- TC turned me down day 1 of talks, their diplomat said it was too early, their diplomat was mac9

Fact 4- As an alliance who started one week behind all three teams (TC, anarchaos, and goats) we (FU) were much smaller, we had also watch TC obliterate ??? alliance in 1 op

Fact 5- Both goats and FU felt threatened by TC steamrolling a team, and the fact that TCs diplomat shut us both out, so we were both worried our time on the server would come to an end. To protect ourselves against TC, we made an agreement that if they attack either of our teams, we would work with them.

Fact 6- I also tried to strike a seal with anarchaos to seal off the o44/45 border so that I could push south/east but they turned me down

Fact 7- TC didn't do so well

Fast forward and we're here. Two teams, fighting two fronts without every helping each other. I'm too stupid to lie, and only deal in facts. Don't get mad at the whole server because things didn't go well. We've all lost before, at least take it on the chin instead of rehashing a 6 week old war.

Sunfyre

Phrourach
In all fairness, I fail to see why people on here don't seem to think before making statements. I'm just a player in Fiasco, nothing much to see if you care to look at my profile.

A lot of people assume FU and SG/TBG are one team, and that the 45 best of the bunch will end up forming an alliance come Domination-era, and win the world off of the back of that. Now I don't know stuff about that. I'm not leadership, and I don't have access to the internal forums. However, if all you smarty-pants would just tell me one thing -

If the aforementioned assumption is true, what possible advantage do people like Nutz have in handing off their cities to lowly grunts like me, who in all honesty probably won't be the top 45 of the FU/TBG/SG bunch come Domination era? What person in their right minds, would hand off their own cities to such players? Why would him and other leaders give a damn about others in FU, if they know they have the best players of SG/TBG also waiting for them in the end?

I'll call BS on your arguments if you say it is to 'keep up appearances' or 'keep us convinced that our leaders care about us' or some crap. Nutz and other leaders are under no obligations to hand us their cities. We wouldn't know they had cities to hand off if they didn't tell us. There's only one possible reason for doing so, and that is to give FU the best chance of winning. Not SG/TBG, not our 'super coalition', just FU.

DeletedUser30636

In all fairness, I fail to see why people on here don't seem to think before making statements. I'm just a player in Fiasco, nothing much to see if you care to look at my profile.

A lot of people assume FU and SG/TBG are one team, and that the 45 best of the bunch will end up forming an alliance come Domination-era, and win the world off of the back of that. Now I don't know stuff about that. I'm not leadership, and I don't have access to the internal forums. However, if all you smarty-pants would just tell me one thing -

If the aforementioned assumption is true, what possible advantage do people like Nutz have in handing off their cities to lowly grunts like me, who in all honesty probably won't be the top 45 of the FU/TBG/SG bunch come Domination era? What person in their right minds, would hand off their own cities to such players? Why would him and other leaders give a damn about others in FU, if they know they have the best players of SG/TBG also waiting for them in the end?

I'll call BS on your arguments if you say it is to 'keep up appearances' or 'keep us convinced that our leaders care about us' or some crap. Nutz and other leaders are under no obligations to hand us their cities. We wouldn't know they had cities to hand off if they didn't tell us. There's only one possible reason for doing so, and that is to give FU the best chance of winning. Not SG/TBG, not our 'super coalition', just FU.
I'll never claim to know what goes behind closed doors that im on the outside of, much like you im just another player in anarchaos. However handing off cities to smaller players can still give plenty of advantages for both parties.

1.) Maybe you had a late start, or had some other obligations and werent able to build as fast early in the world. If your a good player, handing off a city to you for people like nutz isnt a big deal and can serve as a test to see what your capable of when your essentially boosted to have firepower

2.) Much like number 1, if you are a solid player but maybe not good enough to make the cut. Having solid and active players is crucial for fighting current wars, but if this coalition is true expect for them to take the cities they handed off right back.

3.) as mentioned in number 1, for guys like nutz handing off a city here and there isnt a big deal at all. They're more than likely just going to replace it as soon as they can, and when you gold that much slots usually arent an issue. So whatever reason they may have, giving a smaller player a city might be a big deal to the player receiving said city, but to the guy handing it off, they're just gonna replace it and gold up a nuke in the new city within an hour.

Again im not claiming to know what's actually happening. Im a soldier, they tell me where to point and i shoot. But if this suspected coalition ever comes to light, this world is gonna die....fast