Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser50990

Jesus, it's like liar city on the servers and the externals today. First Erik sends an mm full of lies, and now mac comes on here to make stuff up. Let's start with facts

Fact 1- I met billy on en110, barely dealt with him, only knew him through a pm or two, met him here mostly

Fact 2- As my alliance diplomat, I intended to play the board early into my favor, so I began talks with Anarchaos, Goats, and TC

Fact 3- TC turned me down day 1 of talks, their diplomat said it was too early, their diplomat was mac9

Fact 4- As an alliance who started one week behind all three teams (TC, anarchaos, and goats) we (FU) were much smaller, we had also watch TC obliterate ??? alliance in 1 op

Fact 5- Both goats and FU felt threatened by TC steamrolling a team, and the fact that TCs diplomat shut us both out, so we were both worried our time on the server would come to an end. To protect ourselves against TC, we made an agreement that if they attack either of our teams, we would work with them.

Fact 6- I also tried to strike a seal with anarchaos to seal off the o44/45 border so that I could push south/east but they turned me down

Fact 7- TC didn't do so well

Fast forward and we're here. Two teams, fighting two fronts without every helping each other. I'm too stupid to lie, and only deal in facts. Don't get mad at the whole server because things didn't go well. We've all lost before, at least take it on the chin instead of rehashing a 6 week old war.

you are the liar. don't go and try to delete the msgs cause i already have the screenshots saved.

DeletedUser50990

In all fairness, I fail to see why people on here don't seem to think before making statements. I'm just a player in Fiasco, nothing much to see if you care to look at my profile.

A lot of people assume FU and SG/TBG are one team, and that the 45 best of the bunch will end up forming an alliance come Domination-era, and win the world off of the back of that. Now I don't know stuff about that. I'm not leadership, and I don't have access to the internal forums. However, if all you smarty-pants would just tell me one thing -

If the aforementioned assumption is true, what possible advantage do people like Nutz have in handing off their cities to lowly grunts like me, who in all honesty probably won't be the top 45 of the FU/TBG/SG bunch come Domination era? What person in their right minds, would hand off their own cities to such players? Why would him and other leaders give a damn about others in FU, if they know they have the best players of SG/TBG also waiting for them in the end?

I'll call BS on your arguments if you say it is to 'keep up appearances' or 'keep us convinced that our leaders care about us' or some crap. Nutz and other leaders are under no obligations to hand us their cities. We wouldn't know they had cities to hand off if they didn't tell us. There's only one possible reason for doing so, and that is to give FU the best chance of winning. Not SG/TBG, not our 'super coalition', just FU.
there are plenty of reasons. slots are one.

and in all fairness, you are just a soldier. when leaders conspire, they don't always tell the soldiers.

1saaa

Strategos
Leaders don't tell soldiers what is going on but good soldiers can figure it out after a while.

DeletedUser50990

Leaders don't tell soldiers what is going on but good soldiers can figure it out after a while.
this is true of those paying close attention. but there were things at work here that many leaders (on all sides) didn't know and couldn't have known.

DeletedUser54339

i'll explain..

Coalition is a simple word. all it means is a 'union'. When allies come together to achieve a common goal. technically, one single grepo alliance could be considered a coalition, in the simplest terms. In grepo we usually mean 2 or more alliances tho.

Why are these stand up comics failing at making a joke then? Cause its not really. They hope that if they can make you laugh about it, then you will forget that they are trying to rig the system against fair competition.

The reason coalition is such a dirty word in grepo, is because the way its used benefits the popular players. So prior to the world, the popular players make agreements. they have 20, 30, 80+ players following each of them because they are popular. they agree together that they will make sure they have more numbers than any other team at any given time, thereby ensuring they will 'best' anyone that may challenge or threaten them any of them, even if that enemy is better than them. The grepo coalition stifles fair competition. And that's what they've done here.

Now, pacts and working with other alliances are common place and should be. play your cards, build your team, fight your enemies and sometimes you need some allies. But when the coalition is formed before the world starts.... is this fair competition?
You moaning about any sort of coalition/hugging after your shenanigans on Pagasae set off an irony klaxon so loud it practically burst my eardrum.

DeletedUser56081

i'll explain..

Coalition is a simple word. all it means is a 'union'. When allies come together to achieve a common goal. technically, one single grepo alliance could be considered a coalition, in the simplest terms. In grepo we usually mean 2 or more alliances tho.

Why are these stand up comics failing at making a joke then? Cause its not really. They hope that if they can make you laugh about it, then you will forget that they are trying to rig the system against fair competition.

The reason coalition is such a dirty word in grepo, is because the way its used benefits the popular players. So prior to the world, the popular players make agreements. they have 20, 30, 80+ players following each of them because they are popular. they agree together that they will make sure they have more numbers than any other team at any given time, thereby ensuring they will 'best' anyone that may challenge or threaten them any of them, even if that enemy is better than them. The grepo coalition stifles fair competition. And that's what they've done here.

Now, pacts and working with other alliances are common place and should be. play your cards, build your team, fight your enemies and sometimes you need some allies. But when the coalition is formed before the world starts.... is this fair competition?
No coalition was formed Pre-World. You led your alliance over the cliff, now your on here trying to spout some conspiracy theory. Anybody that can read a map knows the best move at the time was due East, but you were to busy hugging with Don to have made it happen. Next time don't start a fight with two alliances who are not afraid to hit back , thus leaving you sandwiched in the middle.

Have a Great day!

DeletedUser51175

this is true of those paying close attention. but there were things at work here that many leaders (on all sides) didn't know and couldn't have known.

Ask anyone of players about whats going on - :) everyone that wants to be in the loop are in the loop no hidden forums no back channels - no merge talks with fiasco - the top 45 (dommination) players from TBG and goats are gonna be on the team for dommination , it is in the forum its no sercret,

You started a war
You did not look at a map
you lost a war
you merged
you tried a coup
You failed a coup
You left the alliance
Your a traitor !

please stopp mentioning goats as it dammeges our reputation to have such inept leaders talking about us - have funn doing whatever it is you do and stopp moaning in the externals about some free mason conspiracy theory that you have conjured up in you non map reading head!

LEAVE US ALONE !

DeletedUser56389

Yes post them!! - this drama boring, can people start complaining about me again? That was fun.
mole women had this to say about u so ur not completely forgotten;Mole man 420 on 2019-06-06 at 20:46; pushes him one step further to that perma VM mode .. or .. if he's really lucky.. the account cancelattion button. If you need a step by step check list on how to get it done Ill forward you to 20bucks .. im sure he'll give you a grand "how to do" guide on rage quitting like a Beach, changed the last word but u can probly guess wats it ment to say

mole women had this to say about u so ur not completely forgotten;Mole man 420 on 2019-06-06 at 20:46; pushes him one step further to that perma VM mode .. or .. if he's really lucky.. the account cancelattion button. If you need a step by step check list on how to get it done Ill forward you to 20bucks .. im sure he'll give you a grand "how to do" guide on rage quitting like a Beach, changed the last word but u can probly guess wats it ment to say
What a weak insult, damn

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Well the half wit conveniently left out the entire message and just copied part of it. It actually wasnt even about u.. just dropped your name for one part of it.. althought with his intellectual capacity i can see where he'd he confused... especially as im not even 100 percent sure he's able to read fully at a graduate level

DeletedUser56389

Well the half wit conveniently left out the entire message and just copied part of it. It actually wasnt even about u.. just dropped your name for one part of it.. althought with his intellectual capacity i can see where he'd he confused... especially as im not even 100 percent sure he's able to read fully at a graduate level
mate ur not one bit smart lol ur heads so far up ur own hole its unbelievable, youve been stuck indoors for too long smoking drugs, ur a very big guy with lots to say behind a computer screen :D

Mole man 420

Phrourach
You know your opponent cant figure anything witty to say when they just throw insults with no substance out.

Ill say it here as i said to u in ure PM before u felt the need for more attention here in the externals
I love weed and will smoke till the day i die, still successful in life.. so if the tao worst things u have on me is you killin 160 or so ls in my harbor and callin me a "drug addict " when i have 420 on my name and openly talk about weed to any and all.. than i know i already won. But ill do u favor though since u canr seem to figure it out and ill spare anyone who wanda to use this thread as an actual top 12.. u cant seem to let me go eubothz so by the end of the day ill make a seperate tab in here just for us where we can celebrate our new found friendship based off your need for attention and overal court jester like stupidity