Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser51175

Diplo dont suit you, leave it to the puppetmaster.
how was anything i said wrong

sabs
anarcheos
real anarcheos
collabroteurs
levrage

are all hitting Fiasco - no ?

And we are hitting / fighting sons of odin and sabs and collabroteurs :)
please again tell me what i am doin wronf´g here

DeletedUser51175

the blame game and scrappy goats is the biggest what ever ya wanna call it in the game lol, AC n the real AC is 45 players + 5 or 6 players the same as fiasco has with - the real fiacso, so the only really people that has a full 2 man team is you guys + yous work along side with Fu, dont blame yous for that wud just be stupid to start attacking ur only real chance of winning this world

how are we working with fiasco - please explain ?

DeletedUser51175

the blame game and scrappy goats is the biggest what ever ya wanna call it in the game lol, AC n the real AC is 45 players + 5 or 6 players the same as fiasco has with - the real fiacso, so the only really people that has a full 2 man team is you guys + yous work along side with Fu, dont blame yous for that wud just be stupid to start attacking ur only real chance of winning this world

Also man, how did we attack you :p ?
you are aware that u decleared war on us haha

DeletedUser56371

Oh my lord everyone needs to get a grip, yes the entire server is hugging wow I am so SHOCKED.
I jumped back into Grepo to play with my bro, and he was in Infinite Army, and yeah I had met some fun players there so that's why we formed Uncle Bob's when we hated our MRA policies.

Uncle Bob's was the only non-premade Top 10 alliance after Attica merged with us, and wow, the only alliance that didn't try to hug everyone around them either. And what happens? Instead of Narchs or Sons working with us when we explained to them we could help them in their wars, Sons ignores us because they've made an agreement with Sabs, and Narchs ghosts us in favor of running a joint op with the Sabs. We allied with BDM when Narchs did a massive teamup on them and sniped CS, because 10 million vs. 800k is so ridiculously unfair and we wanted to help them out when Narchs wouldn't get back to us. And the result is? We get punished for it because as Shrefty likes to say, "you shouldn't stick your nose in other people's business". Maybe you should fight against someone your own size without looking for assistance from 3 other alliances? All of you people complain about hugging and whatever, and when I helped run the only alliance that didn't actively seek out a pact with every damn neighbor, you joint op us and leave us to die.

In short, yes Fiasco and QQ/Blame Game have an NAP or whatever. This is no different than Sons and Sabs teaming up to fight us, or Narchs and Sabs "not having an NAP but wow we never take each others' cities somehow, we have no idea how that happens". Get a grip.

Also Ebo, you now have at least 30 cities. When you guys have been running an op on me these past two days there is more participation from unholy light one, somebody with like 7 cities, than from you, who is *apparently* a legend because you lost all your cities and then got them all back (from taking inactives and getting help clearings from nassk and Erik). Get off the external forum and get some OBPs against players that aren't inactive or not in alliances that can't defend against you.

SlothTzu

Strategos
Oh my lord everyone needs to get a grip, yes the entire server is hugging wow I am so SHOCKED.
I jumped back into Grepo to play with my bro, and he was in Infinite Army, and yeah I had met some fun players there so that's why we formed Uncle Bob's when we hated our MRA policies.

Uncle Bob's was the only non-premade Top 10 alliance after Attica merged with us, and wow, the only alliance that didn't try to hug everyone around them either. And what happens? Instead of Narchs or Sons working with us when we explained to them we could help them in their wars, Sons ignores us because they've made an agreement with Sabs, and Narchs ghosts us in favor of running a joint op with the Sabs. We allied with BDM when Narchs did a massive teamup on them and sniped CS, because 10 million vs. 800k is so ridiculously unfair and we wanted to help them out when Narchs wouldn't get back to us. And the result is? We get punished for it because as Shrefty likes to say, "you shouldn't stick your nose in other people's business". Maybe you should fight against someone your own size without looking for assistance from 3 other alliances? All of you people complain about hugging and whatever, and when I helped run the only alliance that didn't actively seek out a pact with every damn neighbor, you joint op us and leave us to die.

In short, yes Fiasco and QQ/Blame Game have an NAP or whatever. This is no different than Sons and Sabs teaming up to fight us, or Narchs and Sabs "not having an NAP but wow we never take each others' cities somehow, we have no idea how that happens". Get a grip.

Also Ebo, you now have at least 30 cities. When you guys have been running an op on me these past two days there is more participation from unholy light one, somebody with like 7 cities, than from you, who is *apparently* a legend because you lost all your cities and then got them all back (from taking inactives and getting help clearings from nassk and Erik). Get off the external forum and get some OBPs against players that aren't inactive or not in alliances that can't defend against you.

Yeah we get it Uncle Bobs was amazing and what their neighbours did to them was a crime!!!

DeletedUser56371

No we weren't "amazing", we were solid but had no shot when it became 14 million vs. 3 million. You always complain about hugging and then never follow through when you have a chance to not hug the entire server.

DeletedUser30636

lol this is good, "uncle bobs was the only alliance not trying to hug everyone" but you very clearly said you wanted sons and narchs to work together w/ you....and you helped BDM.....whats your definition of hugging?

DeletedUser56371

Wow one pact with the 20th alliance is hugging? Jesus Christ. We knew we couldn't survive by ourselves so we tried to get a bigger pact. Guess that didn't work out.

DeletedUser56389

hahaha ive been attacking plenty been taking citys in 44 i have no intrest in ur citys in 54 that area is a wase land, and you think that was an op? lol erik just told people who had troops to attack you lol im running on empty atm ill get back to you soon lol , i took like 8 citys of uncles bobs in 2 days lol, haha never new i was a legend lol good to hear

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56389

everything you said is aload of crap lol,,,
player.png
EboUthZ - The Saboteurs - 343444 attacking points
126 SirAlexanderKotf THE BLAME GAME 118443- attacking battle points

Last edited by a moderator:

SlothTzu

Strategos
No we weren't "amazing", we were solid but had no shot when it became 14 million vs. 3 million. You always complain about hugging and then never follow through when you have a chance to not hug the entire server.

I've literally never spoken to you before so not sure why you're telling me what I always complain about.

DeletedUser56389

I've literally never spoken to you before so not sure why you're telling me what I always complain about.
lol sir writes on the forum once every 2 weeks complaining about something and how this game isnt fair lol

DeletedUser51175

Guys - play however u want to play - lol i never siad the fight against us was unfair i said the fight against fiasco is unfair -

But like i said guys and gals - play it how u want - i just find it lame (personal Feelings cant really be right or wrong)

DeletedUser56389

Guys - play however u want to play - lol i never siad the fight against us was unfair i said the fight against fiasco is unfair -

But like i said guys and gals - play it how u want - i just find it lame (personal Feelings cant really be right or wrong)
hows the fight against fiasco not fair lol? the odin vs scrappy-the blame fight wasnt fair lol

DeletedUser56389

how was anything i said wrong

sabs
anarcheos
real anarcheos
collabroteurs
levrage

are all hitting Fiasco - no ?

And we are hitting / fighting sons of odin and sabs and collabroteurs :)
please again tell me what i am doin wronf´g here
mate thats laughable, ovbs fiasco has been takin citys of levrage from day one so ovbs theyv always been fighting, n the sabs are no were near fiasco to even attack them lol