Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser56081

wasnt to bad like tbh but yous did have the upper hand due to having about 25 more players and better players ofc
Sons was done in by inactivity, if nothing else. Notice the amount of boots.

DeletedUser56389

Sons was done in by inactivity, if nothing else. Notice the amount of boots.
people got tired of losing citys dont blame them the war was to one sided, i said to don we were fked from the start due to yous having to many numbers.. both ur alliances were full up scrappy had like 2 mil more points than odin n the blame wasnt far behind, numbers done them over not inactivity lol

Mole man 420

Phrourach
What killed sons is lack of aggressiveness when needed. There was no momentum, no attacks, and expansion done by simming. Griff touches on it by saying inactivity, hes not wrong.

But when the moment came for Odin to shine, they chose to turtle up and claim to be no ones puppets.

Ironic, as they are now under Eriks game plan. Not as if they had much of a choice at this point, still ironic none the less.

But when started the war was "even," only we attacked them and as far as we could tell at first they where mainly defending themselves ( NEVER HAVE I EVER SEEN A WAR WHERE OUTSIDERS DIDNT SEND SUPPORT FOR BP, STOP TWISTING THAT INTO COALITION PROOF ),

Point and city count wise it was close enough to be considered fair, skill wise.. * shrug shoulders *

On the FU topic, i hardly believe the amount of teams / players attacking them is any where near even like that of scrappy/ tbg VS. odin / thor.

Simply put, the north are colluding against the south, and thats by actual definition of the word... they are teaming up whether temporarily or not, to go up against a common foe ( the south, more particularly FU )

And to claim none of the aforementioned ( in posts before this ) alliances are not in reach shows laziness... seriously pull up a grepolife map and look for yourselves. It only takes one city in an enemies core with a timed op with coalition allies to do damage... and in this case.. theirs way more than one.

Please dont be lazy when using PnP.. it at least gets you respect. At this point, half of what you all say is just banter with no sustenance

DeletedUser56389

yous had 25 more players so wtf are u talking about points and city wise probly had 30 more players tbh lol idc its over and done with as soon as fiasco dies yous are gonna die soon after :D

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Ebouthz i realized early on arguing with you is pointless, you dont read, you dont use common sense, and you like to twist truths to your point of view. Take a seat and let the intellects debate or your just gonna kill the conversation. Which , by normal tendencies, is to be expected on the externals anyways, but show some decency and try and be quiet for a change .. ppl might actually respect you than

DeletedUser56389

Ebouthz i realized early on arguing with you is pointless, you dont read, you dont use common sense, and you like to twist truths to your point of view. Take a seat and let the intellects debate or your just gonna kill the conversation. Which , by normal tendencies, is to be expected on the externals anyways, but show some decency and try and be quiet for a change .. ppl might actually respect you than
mate stfu ur heads fired u talk aload of d, i couldnt give a fk what people think of me but ur just sitting talking abs ballix so ovbs im gonna respond, intellects haha dont make me laugh ur a hermit j, u big urself up so much its unbelievable ur not one bit smart, why would i want a bunch of fools who think its ok to put someone down to respect me??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56389

So easily ruffled.. oh how ill miss u when you leave ;)
says the one busting out paragraphs lol, easily ruffed .. ur stupid asf and ya think ya can talk to people whatever way ya want becuz ur sitting behind a computer, lol muppet

Mole man 420

Phrourach
I feel a "keyboard warrior " rant coming * rolls eyes *

Anywho..

Back on topic, FU is no where near equal size to that which has teamed up against them is what im getting at.

Do i care? Nope.

Will i cry if it turns out bad VS the south? Nope.

Just sad to see what everyone hated about Leontini happening again in the north, and not much anyone can say in the manner its being said here will change my kind. Not sayinf i cant be swayed, but the points brought up so far are either false propoganda or miscontrued facts, on top of the fact that you cant hide BP gains during time frames... it all lines up. The North has colluded against the south while everyone calls wolf against the south.

DeletedUser56389

Anywho..

Back on topic, FU is no where near equal size to that which has teamed up against them is what im getting at.

Do i care? Nope.

Just sad to see what everyone hated about Leontini happening again in the north, and not much anyone can say in the manner its being said here will change my kind. Not sayinf i cant be swayed, but the points brought up so far are either false propoganda or miscontrued facts, on top of the fact that you cant hide BP gains during time frames... it all lines up. The North has colluded against the south while everyone calls wolf against the south.
you talk some shite like

DeletedUser30636

Anywho..

Do i care? Nope.

you say this at the same time that FU, Erida, and ghost riders run a joint Op against us lol

Mole man 420

Phrourach
I mean, do you blame them?

Before i say anymore im not familiar with you, i believe your AC?

But AC vs FU seemed pretty evenly weighted to begin with... you guys had a pretty decent lead points wise on them, where hitting them hard, than from what it would seem brought on other teams to help out.

What i dont get ( and this isnt directed specifically at u shrefty ) is how this whole world everyone cried coalition amongst FU and Scrappy goats when we never actually worked together. Long term NAP ? Appreantly so, but joint ops to make it easier on ourselves.. hell no. Never once. But yet as far as i can tell we where weak for what we did .

Yet.. the north, all actually work together, op together, continuously defend each other, and appear to be workint on an end goal together. That, in definition is a coalition, that so many hate on, but yet here you guys are doing it like thats just fine and dandy... and tbh, sure, idc... just find it ironic how so many called wolf but running around doing exactly what they falsely accused the south of... that is my point.

From here on out, the north in my view set the pace, i dont call the shots dont get involvef with diplomacy.. but when you start coalition ops you should expect them in return..

DeletedUser30636

I mean, do you blame them?

Before i say anymore im not familiar with you, i believe your AC?

But AC vs FU seemed pretty evenly weighted to begin with... you guys had a pretty decent lead points wise on them, where hitting them hard, than from what it would seem brought on other teams to help out.

What i dont get ( and this isnt directed specifically at u shrefty ) is how this whole world everyone cried coalition amongst FU and Scrappy goats when we never actually worked together. Long term NAP ? Appreantly so, but joint ops to make it easier on ourselves.. hell no. Never once. But yet as far as i can tell we where weak for what we did .

Yet.. the north, all actually work together, op together, continuously defend each other, and appear to be workint on an end goal together. That, in definition is a coalition, that so many hate on, but yet here you guys are doing it like thats just fine and dandy... and tbh, sure, idc... just find it ironic how so many called wolf but running around doing exactly what they falsely accused the south of... that is my point.

From here on out, the north in my view set the pace, i dont call the shots dont get involvef with diplomacy.. but when you start coalition ops you should expect them in return..
Who have we ran joint ops with and against who? only misunderstanding that could come to mind is uncle bobs, and we opped them right after sabs did as retaliation for defending BDM, we knew they were weakened already from sabs why wouldnt we take that opportunity?

Much like you, i hold no position of significance in this server, ive said it once and ill say it again im just a soldier, and from my eyes the fight between us and FU was always fair. we we're at a stalemate for a few weeks until we hit them hard (by ourselves mind you) and it turns out after, that FU had gathered some top tier alliances to run a joint op against us (that sounds like a coalition to me)

DeletedUser56380

So lets just say that Leverage and Narcs attack FU at the same time. Is that in any way proof of a joint OP? Id honestly just call that unlucky timing. Now two sides working together to take a SINGLE city...that may be a bit more proof of a little something something going on, so lets ignore the few timed Sab timed nukes on a few Narc takes a little while back when Fish was BP farming. Just gonna put that aside and let bygones be bygones.

Now we found 2 players offline last night and threw the kitchen sink at them cause like...thats what you do? But since we hit Narcs (literally 2 players, 90% was on 1 player) while EK and Ghosties are OPing you its a joint OP?

I gotta talk to my leadership cause this "OP" was planned HORRIBLY.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Who have we ran joint ops with and against who? only misunderstanding that could come to mind is uncle bobs, and we opped them right after sabs did as retaliation for defending BDM, we knew they were weakened already from sabs why wouldnt we take that opportunity?

Much like you, i hold no position of significance in this server, ive said it once and ill say it again im just a soldier, and from my eyes the fight between us and FU was always fair. we we're at a stalemate for a few weeks until we hit them hard (by ourselves mind you) and it turns out after, that FU had gathered some top tier alliances to run a joint op against us (that sounds like a coalition to me)
If that is all true than yes you are absolutely correct.

My understanding of it is different, not to say my understanding is correct as I stay out of diplomacy so theirs always the off chance I am wrong.

But from what i understood, their where several top tier alliances attacking them first. Which would make their counter co - op attack back understandable.

Not trying to say your wrong or im right, just speculation, and if you are right in your view of circumstances than I would retract my statements on FU being ganged up on and me understanding their co-op attacks on you.

DeletedUser30636

So lets just say that Leverage and Narcs attack FU at the same time. Is that in any way proof of a joint OP? Id honestly just call that unlucky timing. Now two sides working together to take a SINGLE city...that may be a bit more proof of a little something something going on, so lets ignore the few timed Sab timed nukes on a few Narc takes a little while back when Fish was BP farming. Just gonna put that aside and let bygones be bygones.

Now we found 2 players offline last night and threw the kitchen sink at them cause like...thats what you do? But since we hit Narcs (literally 2 players, 90% was on 1 player) while EK and Ghosties are OPing you its a joint OP?

I gotta talk to my leadership cause this "OP" was planned HORRIBLY.

If that is all true than yes you are absolutely correct.

My understanding of it is different, not to say my understanding is correct as I stay out of diplomacy so theirs always the off chance I am wrong.

But from what i understood, their where several top tier alliances attacking them first. Which would make their counter co - op attack back understandable.

Not trying to say your wrong or im right, just speculation, and if you are right in your view of circumstances than I would retract my statements on FU being ganged up on and me understanding their co-op attacks on you.

Sounds like this is both coming back to Leverage which is laughable to me, i looked at the stats between leverage and fiasco.... its 52-1 cities in fiasco's favor lol. as far as these LS nukes that you've received from sabs on occasion i know nothing about. If someone has a friend in another alliance and gets help from them that's beyond me. But i know for a fact that narchs as a whole isnt ganging up on anyone w/ sabs, leverage or any other alliances for that matter.

but since we're on the topic of helping friends, is it inappropriate of me to bring up the support that was coming in from goats after we took a fiasco city?

DeletedUser56380

Sounds like this is both coming back to Leverage which is laughable to me, i looked at the stats between leverage and fiasco.... its 52-1 cities in fiasco's favor lol. as far as these LS nukes that you've received from sabs on occasion i know nothing about. If someone has a friend in another alliance and gets help from them that's beyond me. But i know for a fact that narchs as a whole isnt ganging up on anyone w/ sabs, leverage or any other alliances for that matter.

but since we're on the topic of helping friends, is it inappropriate of me to bring up the support that was coming in from goats after we took a fiasco city?

Just cause Leverage dosent have much success in their endeavors dosent mean they haven't tried. As far as friends helping friends both sides seem to be guilty of that. I cant argue that fact in the slightest. Both sides have a decent NAP in place all things said and done. They may not have been formally agreed upon but everyone knows they're there. FU dosent fight Goats, Narcs dont fight Sabs. Id say thats pretty fair in my opinion. As far as whats going on along all of our flanks I dont think anyone really has the 'OOMPF' to sway the Fiasco Narc war unless one of the big players takes a side.