Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

1saaa

Strategos
We are often mentioned by the huggers, or better my name goes round.
I understand, if you just point the other person enough then you hope to stay out of the spotlight yourself. Huggers are very skilled at that.

Isn't that exactly what your doing?

5. - Erida Kaos -, = Erida Kaos = , * Erida Kaos *

-Censored- is their founder and the Italian noob hates me because he knows I don't accept dishonest deals.

At server 105 was the easy way to accept an agreement, to hug together for 4 months and to rebuild the WW over 4 x to benefit 200 players .

Sorry Poopstan ( yes that same QQ guy) made me do it in Sinope, and I am stil get the blame for it up this day!

I refused it in 105, with the result that we had to fight for another half year for it. Anyone can confirm this, so calling me out suddenly to make me the hugger in this world!

They are red for me , and yes there is no suprise, they also together with QQ.

Another reason that I can never work with this founder is for similar reasons as in server 110 that I could not continue with my pact members overthere, the AVENGERS, everyone associated with this team has no honor or love for the game.

Players from 110 knows why we broke the pact with AVENGERS. So Sersy, now you know why we wil never work together.

Do you have any evidence for this? Any at all?

And if you remember i WAS on en110. It was common knowledge that Avengers were doing what they were doing far far before you actually turned on them. you turned on them when they had finished doing your dirty work. Not when you knew what was going on.

Last edited:

DeletedUser56389

this threads just full of people crying about things that have already happened lol, people only care about hugging when the hugging is against them n not in there favour lol bunch of hypocrites

DeletedUser56281

this threads just full of people crying about things that have already happened lol, people only care about hugging when the hugging is against them n not in there favour lol bunch of hypocrites

Lol I don't even plan on this server but this guy is 100% right ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Flat Earth is officail also a part of.... looking the numbers that is another 1 or 2 peeps less who gets in the final 45.

I would not be suprised today only the hugging leaders founders are absolute sure to get in the reward team LMAO .

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Isn't that exactly what your doing?

Do you have any evidence for this? Any at all?

And if you remember i WAS on en110. It was common knowledge that Avengers were doing what they were doing far far before you actually turned on them. you turned on them when they had finished doing your dirty work. Not when you knew what was going on.

yes I have the screenshot If u wish I post it overhere LMAO wil do it tonight LMAO

avengers was not my pact its Poops, skuids, kaniben , doubtt hey will not lie about, they are huggers not liars so just ask them in private?

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos

I would not be suprised today only the hugging leaders founders are absolute sure to get in the reward team LMAO .

Not a leader, but I am known to be capable of seducing nutz to do things for me.

I am a sure I can make a spot for you.
All you gotta do is ask, just say the word and I got you covered hombre ;-)

*pssst, when am I allowed to make the public announcement for Saboteur United?*

Last edited:

DeletedUser56371

This is the first forum post you’ve ever made that makes perfect sense :)

DeletedUser50990

Not a leader, but I am known to be capable of seducing nutz to do things for me.

I am a sure I can make a spot for you.
All you gotta do is ask, just say the word and I got you covered hombre ;-)
lol everyone knows nuts doesn't have authority to do that

DeletedUser50990

c04c8f1a3b5719b732df0980a45222ea.png

when do teams drop? oh yeah, when the world begins. so you had already given your 'word' to 'teams' (plural) when you dropped at the beginning of the world. meaning you discussed the partnership prior to the world, and when it began, promises were made.

keep showing your colors, fool.

DeletedUser56458

5. - Erida Kaos -, = Erida Kaos = , * Erida Kaos *

-Censored- is their founder and the Italian noob hates me because he knows I don't accept dishonest deals.

At server 105 was the easy way to accept an agreement, to hug together for 4 months and to rebuild the WW over 4 x to benefit 200 players .

Sorry Poopstan ( yes that same QQ guy) made me do it in Sinope, and I am stil get the blame for it up this day!

I refused it in 105, with the result that we had to fight for another half year for it. Anyone can confirm this, so calling me out suddenly to make me the hugger in this world!

I really love the way the best living hugger of this game creates fake news just to throw mud on my name to influence the opinion, lovely Erik.
I didnt want to jump the forum as I do not live in a dark little room spending all my money and rl frustrations on a game and trying to hug every living creature that spawns here like Erik. I can say I have a real life too, fortunately.
You do not want to work with me because the last thing I would do in this game is to team up with you.
I've made the mistake once (at my 1st EN server when I didn't know yet what a poor person you are) to believe your words and keep a relationship that started from the 1st day of the server and ended up when I've made you understand we wouldnt have merged for WW. Your co-founder adamesi ghosted for the shame of your poor and speculator diplomacy.
Do you really believe what you say? Do you really say I do dishonest deals when you broke your own deals breaking the pact with us in105 non-respecting literally any of your agreement deals, telling me that you had to break the pact to give the players some fun because we were the only ones remained playing but at the same time telling bullsh*t about me to the whole server? Only a no-brainer and who doesn't know you yet would believe your words.
You are hugging again the whole server to keep standing a coalition that has no-sense, again.
Do you really say that I would have made an agreement to win WW together for 200 players when you literally teamed up with oc56,66,65,55,54,45,53,43,64,63 to defeat us at WW and you weren't even able to make 7 WW all together, what a loser.
I kept the agreement with your alliance for the respect I had for your co-founder Adamesi, a real player, not a loser like you. You can tell whatever you want, but every player that know who you are, don't want to deal with you. Get over it, peasant

Last edited by a moderator:

SlothTzu

Strategos
I've made the mistake once (at my 1st EN server when I didn't know yet what a poor person you are) to believe your words and keep a relationship that started from the 1st day of the server and ended up when I've made you understand we wouldnt have merged for WW.

But you sat on your hands for months while letting the only alliance that could beat Erik die.

Storm also begged to merge after Shady fell.

Btw how many times you been banned this server? I've lost count.

DeletedUser56458

But you sat on your hands for months while letting the only alliance that could beat Erik die.

Storm also begged to merge after Shady fell.

Btw how many times you been banned this server? I've lost count.

Sloth u just still mad for losing that war under Erik mind games that made your alliance from from the inside. I cant believe a smart guy like you still believe at erik bullsh*t, in 2019 everybody knows.
I think we are in 115 world, but if you really want to talk about 105 again well I will repeat you that we were waring at TF and we didnt have an allied on the near ocean like you but we would have been surrounded by the reds everwhere. I know map strategy isn't your best skill. You can't give me the fault of letting oc44/54 die against an alliance that was in nap with us because we didnt declare them war wtf. This is just madness. I think I do not have anything to add about 105, I'm the only one from that world who kept his words from day 0.

And oh, just to make it clear, banned once in the face of something like 1k tickets made to make me ban lmfao. U guys really mad with me, that's sad. You racist coz I'm Italiano LOL

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
c04c8f1a3b5719b732df0980a45222ea.png

when do teams drop? oh yeah, when the world begins. so you had already given your 'word' to 'teams' (plural) when you dropped at the beginning of the world. meaning you discussed the partnership prior to the world, and when it began, promises were made.

keep showing your colors, fool.

no one likes a cherry picker, but it seems to be all you're capable of. This was in regard to us hitting you after you hit goats after easter break. After you declined our talks and obliterated the center of the map, you can bet you sweet *** I made deals with people to protect my team. That's the goal of a leader, to play the board and protect his team. Something you showed the server you were incapable of, now go and accept your anarchaos invite boy

TBwQ3hu.png

DeletedUser10265

no one likes a cherry picker, but it seems to be all you're capable of. This was in regard to us hitting you after you hit goats after easter break. After you declined our talks and obliterated the center of the map, you can bet you sweet *** I made deals with people to protect my team. That's the goal of a leader, to play the board and protect his team. Something you showed the server you were incapable of, now go and accept your anarchaos invite boy

hahaha trolled again, damn nuts leave the guy alone, its not his fault, anybody dropped on their head that many times cant be to smart.