Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser48582

Look, it's nobodies puppet Donald Pajamas. How the joint op with sons, sabs, collabs, vanguard, vanguard ghosts, vanguard sentinels, insurgence and the insurgence on goats/tbg going?

go get em tiger
Ouch did i hit a nerve :eek: Im quite satisfied so far btw. Oh and what does Insurgence has to do with it lol?:p

collect78900

Phrourach
i wouldnt be surprised if goats take rank 1 fiasco settle for 2 or vice versa without these 2 ever going to war lol.....

i think the slug-fest between fiasco and goats is over-hyped....

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Well considering this world is going to last at least another 4 months.. we will gladly revisit that comment i hope in the near future collect.

On another note ... i have to be reminded daily not to attack them YET, and so do several others.

This end game is why i play grep. So... feel how u wanna... there will be a slug fest.. and im pretty sure both sides are waiting for those drums of war to play us into battle!!

What makes this even better.. as far as i know.. theres no bad feelings on either side.. just pure desire to play the game the way its meant to be. Every ones moving their chess pieces around the board in preparation...

Im looking forward to it... albeit more and more impatiently each day ;)

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Well we could end it like leontini if people dont like what they see? I believe a few unnamed people ( wont name them here .. its not my place ) where asking to join us... we could just do that instead??

:D

D.Dall

Phrourach
I'm waiting for the show to start.
is
is

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Bucks your a wild card... opping u is like feeding BP to unknown entities.. a.k.a.. ure network of "buddies" .. which dont include anyone on my team.. so i opt for no thx at the current moment

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Fisaco United - Fiaschaos : Valid cities 2648 + 777
Opponents will say, the merger of losers, proponents say the perfect winning merger.
The reality is that this team is at the top and there is a 90% certainty that this team will win.
How did we end up here?
Fiasco was blown away by Aarchaos, and Anarchaos got a knock from Goats and their coalition.
So both were losing, William had a deal with Nutz, remove everyone from the game board and then fight each other at the end.
Of course this is never possible, Nutz knew this deal would give Goats the victory.
Grepolis would rather have to implement a name change, Mergepolis would do more justice to reality.
It's just crazy that in this stage of the world the two giants still don't meet on the field of honor, the battlefield, or would there still be a deal between those two?
Indeed this is why the fire is still stirring as they still have a secret deal with Goats to simulate to the end and take the win, yes, Mergepolis!
Probably not and I understand it, easy liofe, take cities from noobs, after all you have a head start, but watch that ease is not your downfall, nothing is more deadly for a team than falling into the SIM mode trap.
Scrappy Goats : Valid cities 2433
Probably about 400 cities too short to tackle the final victory.
This is like 10m behind in a 100m race when you pass the 80m point, so if there is no injury to the person who is in front, the race is over.
When William transferred his deal to fiasco, he thought it was the smartest move, but in the end there is only certainty in grepolis, either you kill your strongest opponent (Anarchaos) or merge with it, but never let them escape to a merge that is stronger is then your own team.
Capital error, it could be avoided, who knows, what counts is we are here now in this situation. Or rather they are here now waiting to send a message to the opponent with congratulations because one thing is certain, if something does not change quickly, they lag behind every week, every week they lose meters and meters in the slowest 100m in history.
However, I still don't see them fighting the No. 1, so there may still be a secret deal.
I sent a test to find out more and unfortunately there are concerns.
I have offered Feifel a suggestion, which if a coalition of great players have an average of 100 cities at the start of last state and then suddenly join you, it was immediately turned away, this makes me strong that there is still a deal made and what must be met.
Of course, Feifel and William may be so full of hatred and frustration that they have completely lost reality and are halucinating.
A founder has 1 task, to let the team win and if this is not possible, your biggest inverters can offer a solution to cash in.
Yes, founders depend on players who invest, can be gold, cash, can be time, real life, or we all know this, and it's not that their 10 smallest members have invested a lot of time in energy or cash, so it's crazy that my suggestion was rejected.
So what will it be, noob madness or a secret deal only time will tell us, I think its the first, and so I advise Feifel, you are a great player, but step away from a leader position, a founder must at all times leave emotions behind and do everything to give their top dogs the victory. After all, these topguns are also needed in other servers. After this fiasco lol I doubt many wil follow your steps.
The Saboteurs - Les Collaborateurs - : Valid cities 998 + 343
Well the name says it all, we sabotage, in fact we have sabotaged, or rather William sabotaged himself by looking at our direction too often and moving up in ocean 54.
Instead of just act quickly together with their deal-making friends, apparently my name has created fear and panic.
I won three world members where I just stepped in on my own, no premade nothing. The fishing pond used to be full of fish, you took left and right and had a team, of the 50 there were 25 fighters and 25 simmers, today you can be lucky to find 25 simmers!
It must be said fate was not favorable to us, the Russians I merge, far too many went MIA, the question marks, the merge was not yet cold or they were already going to another server, Ghost riders who were also completely discionnected from reality, joining the side of a southern team instead of side by side with their northern brothers, as I indicated earlier, this game has become a merge policy game, and unfortunately this can only work if your neighbors are no noobs.
Like I said, merge policy. if a miracle happens at the top, and the right players merge, but the chance that a comet will fall on Earth today is a little higher.
Sons of Odin - : Valid cities : 785
This team is not going to win but why do they feel like winners, revenge is a strong emotion, and sometimes gives more satisfaction than a reward.
Sabs have talked loudly - peptalks, and in the end they are still standing, and if I am not mistaken they have been strongly collected during their last hunt for their natural enemies. Yes Odins is the nail on Goat's coffin.
Ghost riders - : Valid cities : 645
This team quickly traces you to 4 players, whether you put all these 4 or the whole team, the difference will not matter.
Their founder is a tactical noob.
As already said, grepolis is merge policy, and when there were still opportunities here with the neighbors it was rejected because of the * NAL syndrome (* Noobs always Lose).
- Erida - - : Valid cities : 645
If you know your leader is sersy aka -censored, a well-known multi-account cheater full of hate, then you know that your destiny is not favorable.
Grepolis is mergers and emotions, his emotions have ensured that fiasco is not dead today, his maingaol was to avoid his previous enemies blocking deny ultimate pleasure, namely sabotage their winning, he was not awarded this reward, we all know why = the merger between giants and to Sabotage.... thats us no him.
Sersy aka censored has let himself be internalized, probably another frustration richer.
The last war an Italian ever won was when the Roman Empire still existed, this will not change quickly when you have a monkey like sersy calling the orders and determining the strategy
VANGUARD GHOSTS: Valid cities : 435
Amazing that they have 400+ DOM cities, Kronnoss and his crew played this server to kill time and were so far out of the stupid circle that they never qualified, but they have 4 players who can easily score 100 cities and the outcome of this server can change and influence but as I said mergerspolis only works if emotion policy is not in the way.
Author said:
My conclusion this world.
3 main losers.
first Poopstan , lost his good name and fame and grepolis for destroy the game SUCCESFULLY LMAO AND GOATS

Winners 3.
Nutz for making his final winner merge - Odins for have their revenge - Sloth to find a way out the losing position.

Unfortunately, this world confirms what I have known for a long time, dominance is the ultimate killer of the game that we all love to play.
Instead of perfecting world wonders, they came up with Frankenstein.
It already went the wrong way with their crown updates, the update was awesome idea if you would give the first 7/7 builders a crown and then only reward the real fighters the ones who scored multiple victor awards instead to reward simmers.
Instead of perfecting those WW, for example build 6/7 and give a crown for it, but keep those 6/7 for another 3 months for Victor ward, what gives ultimate upgrades or what ever new reward !
I would also like to see players choose from 3 options.
Defender option 1: + 30% higher deff bonus. 10% handicap attack (Spartans)
Neutral option 2: no bonus.
Attackers option 3: 30% higher attack buf but 20% lesser deff buff. ( Athens)
options can be adjusted at any time but with a lapse of 72 hours

1saaa

Strategos
This team quickly traces you to 4 players, whether you put all these 4 or the whole team, the difference will not matter.
As already said, grepolis is merge policy, and when there were still opportunities here with the neighbors it was rejected because of the * NAL syndrome (* Noobs always Lose).
But, Im not the founder of ghost riders. So who is this tactical noob you are talking about?o_O

DeletedUser51175

Fisaco United - Fiaschaos : Valid cities 2648 + 777
Opponents will say, the merger of losers, proponents say the perfect winning merger.
The reality is that this team is at the top and there is a 90% certainty that this team will win.
How did we end up here?
Fiasco was blown away by Aarchaos, and Anarchaos got a knock from Goats and their coalition.
So both were losing, William had a deal with Nutz, remove everyone from the game board and then fight each other at the end.
Of course this is never possible, Nutz knew this deal would give Goats the victory.
Grepolis would rather have to implement a name change, Mergepolis would do more justice to reality.
It's just crazy that in this stage of the world the two giants still don't meet on the field of honor, the battlefield, or would there still be a deal between those two?
Indeed this is why the fire is still stirring as they still have a secret deal with Goats to simulate to the end and take the win, yes, Mergepolis!
Probably not and I understand it, easy liofe, take cities from noobs, after all you have a head start, but watch that ease is not your downfall, nothing is more deadly for a team than falling into the SIM mode trap.
Scrappy Goats : Valid cities 2433
Probably about 400 cities too short to tackle the final victory.
This is like 10m behind in a 100m race when you pass the 80m point, so if there is no injury to the person who is in front, the race is over.
When William transferred his deal to fiasco, he thought it was the smartest move, but in the end there is only certainty in grepolis, either you kill your strongest opponent (Anarchaos) or merge with it, but never let them escape to a merge that is stronger is then your own team.
Capital error, it could be avoided, who knows, what counts is we are here now in this situation. Or rather they are here now waiting to send a message to the opponent with congratulations because one thing is certain, if something does not change quickly, they lag behind every week, every week they lose meters and meters in the slowest 100m in history.
However, I still don't see them fighting the No. 1, so there may still be a secret deal.
I sent a test to find out more and unfortunately there are concerns.
I have offered Feifel a suggestion, which if a coalition of great players have an average of 100 cities at the start of last state and then suddenly join you, it was immediately turned away, this makes me strong that there is still a deal made and what must be met.
Of course, Feifel and William may be so full of hatred and frustration that they have completely lost reality and are halucinating.
A founder has 1 task, to let the team win and if this is not possible, your biggest inverters can offer a solution to cash in.
Yes, founders depend on players who invest, can be gold, cash, can be time, real life, or we all know this, and it's not that their 10 smallest members have invested a lot of time in energy or cash, so it's crazy that my suggestion was rejected.
So what will it be, noob madness or a secret deal only time will tell us, I think its the first, and so I advise Feifel, you are a great player, but step away from a leader position, a founder must at all times leave emotions behind and do everything to give their top dogs the victory. After all, these topguns are also needed in other servers. After this fiasco lol I doubt many wil follow your steps.
The Saboteurs - Les Collaborateurs - : Valid cities 998 + 343
Well the name says it all, we sabotage, in fact we have sabotaged, or rather William sabotaged himself by looking at our direction too often and moving up in ocean 54.
Instead of just act quickly together with their deal-making friends, apparently my name has created fear and panic.
I won three world members where I just stepped in on my own, no premade nothing. The fishing pond used to be full of fish, you took left and right and had a team, of the 50 there were 25 fighters and 25 simmers, today you can be lucky to find 25 simmers!
It must be said fate was not favorable to us, the Russians I merge, far too many went MIA, the question marks, the merge was not yet cold or they were already going to another server, Ghost riders who were also completely discionnected from reality, joining the side of a southern team instead of side by side with their northern brothers, as I indicated earlier, this game has become a merge policy game, and unfortunately this can only work if your neighbors are no noobs.
Like I said, merge policy. if a miracle happens at the top, and the right players merge, but the chance that a comet will fall on Earth today is a little higher.
Sons of Odin - : Valid cities : 785
This team is not going to win but why do they feel like winners, revenge is a strong emotion, and sometimes gives more satisfaction than a reward.
Sabs have talked loudly - peptalks, and in the end they are still standing, and if I am not mistaken they have been strongly collected during their last hunt for their natural enemies. Yes Odins is the nail on Goat's coffin.
- Erida - - : Valid cities : 645
If you know your leader is sersy aka -censored, a well-known multi-account cheater full of hate, then you know that your destiny is not favorable.
Grepolis is mergers and emotions, his emotions have ensured that fiasco is not dead today, his maingaol was to avoid his previous enemies blocking deny ultimate pleasure, namely sabotage their winning, he was not awarded this reward, we all know why = the merger between giants and to Sabotage.... thats us no him.
Sersy aka censored has let himself be internalized, probably another frustration richer.
The last war an Italian ever won was when the Roman Empire still existed, this will not change quickly when you have a monkey like sersy calling the orders and determining the strategy
VANGUARD GHOSTS: Valid cities : 435
Amazing that they have 400+ DOM cities, Kronnoss and his crew played this server to kill time and were so far out of the stupid circle that they never qualified, but they have 4 players who can easily score 100 cities and the outcome of this server can change and influence but as I said mergerspolis only works if emotion policy is not in the way.

Erik this might might be noobish yes.

You have done nothing this server but try and manipulate the board - and u have failed every time , u did have some minor winns in the beginning but no more , you hsve lied to me multiple times , you have lied to my players multiple times , you are not good enouth at maths to state the the victory percentages :p

we wont take u guys inn to win a server , and that is what makes us cowards - the fact that i dont want to merge my team with yours ???

I have a team , a team that has worked its butt off to have a chance at winning , why would i kick 5 of my players to take inn 5 of yours ? they havent deserved it , they have gained citys based on merges threats and sneaky game play ...

Remember i had all of sabs inncluding u ops my citys ,, i experienced it first hand , except from u there is not 1 single good attacker there , so taking them inn would be more of a liabillity then a gain for when we fight fiasco ..

And do understand me yea me and vinny have a deal we clean the bord then we go all inn :) when summer is over and people stress down ,:)
no need for war to be so hostile bro ;)

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
We should make discord room between goats and fiasco, for the pre-war banter. maybe? no? ok bye :(

Also why are people who merged four teams into one complaining about merges? If memory serves me right wasn't the fourth team littered with botters? nobody seemed to be complainin then

Last edited:

DeletedUser51175

We should make discord room between goats and fiasco, for the pre-war banter. maybe? no? ok bye :(

Also why are people who merged four teams into one complaining about merges? If memory serves me right wasn't the fourth team littered with botters? nobody seemed to be complainin then

yea man haha get the troops riled up for the fight to come :)
i can make one when i get back from the club :)

there are alot of cool fiasco and alot of cool people from the old anarcheos crew that i have played with before so i am sure that discord room will kick off some rivalries :)