Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser54339

Fisaco United - Fiaschaos : Valid cities 2648 + 777
Opponents will say, the merger of losers, proponents say the perfect winning merger.
The reality is that this team is at the top and there is a 90% certainty that this team will win.
How did we end up here?
Fiasco was blown away by Aarchaos, and Anarchaos got a knock from Goats and their coalition.
So both were losing, William had a deal with Nutz, remove everyone from the game board and then fight each other at the end.
Of course this is never possible, Nutz knew this deal would give Goats the victory.
Grepolis would rather have to implement a name change, Mergepolis would do more justice to reality.
It's just crazy that in this stage of the world the two giants still don't meet on the field of honor, the battlefield, or would there still be a deal between those two?
Indeed this is why the fire is still stirring as they still have a secret deal with Goats to simulate to the end and take the win, yes, Mergepolis!
Probably not and I understand it, easy liofe, take cities from noobs, after all you have a head start, but watch that ease is not your downfall, nothing is more deadly for a team than falling into the SIM mode trap.
Scrappy Goats : Valid cities 2433
Probably about 400 cities too short to tackle the final victory.
This is like 10m behind in a 100m race when you pass the 80m point, so if there is no injury to the person who is in front, the race is over.
When William transferred his deal to fiasco, he thought it was the smartest move, but in the end there is only certainty in grepolis, either you kill your strongest opponent (Anarchaos) or merge with it, but never let them escape to a merge that is stronger is then your own team.
Capital error, it could be avoided, who knows, what counts is we are here now in this situation. Or rather they are here now waiting to send a message to the opponent with congratulations because one thing is certain, if something does not change quickly, they lag behind every week, every week they lose meters and meters in the slowest 100m in history.
However, I still don't see them fighting the No. 1, so there may still be a secret deal.
I sent a test to find out more and unfortunately there are concerns.
I have offered Feifel a suggestion, which if a coalition of great players have an average of 100 cities at the start of last state and then suddenly join you, it was immediately turned away, this makes me strong that there is still a deal made and what must be met.
Of course, Feifel and William may be so full of hatred and frustration that they have completely lost reality and are halucinating.
A founder has 1 task, to let the team win and if this is not possible, your biggest inverters can offer a solution to cash in.
Yes, founders depend on players who invest, can be gold, cash, can be time, real life, or we all know this, and it's not that their 10 smallest members have invested a lot of time in energy or cash, so it's crazy that my suggestion was rejected.
So what will it be, noob madness or a secret deal only time will tell us, I think its the first, and so I advise Feifel, you are a great player, but step away from a leader position, a founder must at all times leave emotions behind and do everything to give their top dogs the victory. After all, these topguns are also needed in other servers. After this fiasco lol I doubt many wil follow your steps.
The Saboteurs - Les Collaborateurs - : Valid cities 998 + 343
Well the name says it all, we sabotage, in fact we have sabotaged, or rather William sabotaged himself by looking at our direction too often and moving up in ocean 54.
Instead of just act quickly together with their deal-making friends, apparently my name has created fear and panic.
I won three world members where I just stepped in on my own, no premade nothing. The fishing pond used to be full of fish, you took left and right and had a team, of the 50 there were 25 fighters and 25 simmers, today you can be lucky to find 25 simmers!
It must be said fate was not favorable to us, the Russians I merge, far too many went MIA, the question marks, the merge was not yet cold or they were already going to another server, Ghost riders who were also completely discionnected from reality, joining the side of a southern team instead of side by side with their northern brothers, as I indicated earlier, this game has become a merge policy game, and unfortunately this can only work if your neighbors are no noobs.
Like I said, merge policy. if a miracle happens at the top, and the right players merge, but the chance that a comet will fall on Earth today is a little higher.
Sons of Odin - : Valid cities : 785
This team is not going to win but why do they feel like winners, revenge is a strong emotion, and sometimes gives more satisfaction than a reward.
Sabs have talked loudly - peptalks, and in the end they are still standing, and if I am not mistaken they have been strongly collected during their last hunt for their natural enemies. Yes Odins is the nail on Goat's coffin.
Ghost riders - : Valid cities : 645
This team quickly traces you to 4 players, whether you put all these 4 or the whole team, the difference will not matter.
Their founder is a tactical noob.
As already said, grepolis is merge policy, and when there were still opportunities here with the neighbors it was rejected because of the * NAL syndrome (* Noobs always Lose).
- Erida - - : Valid cities : 645
If you know your leader is sersy aka -censored, a well-known multi-account cheater full of hate, then you know that your destiny is not favorable.
Grepolis is mergers and emotions, his emotions have ensured that fiasco is not dead today, his maingaol was to avoid his previous enemies blocking deny ultimate pleasure, namely sabotage their winning, he was not awarded this reward, we all know why = the merger between giants and to Sabotage.... thats us no him.
Sersy aka censored has let himself be internalized, probably another frustration richer.
The last war an Italian ever won was when the Roman Empire still existed, this will not change quickly when you have a monkey like sersy calling the orders and determining the strategy
VANGUARD GHOSTS: Valid cities : 435
Amazing that they have 400+ DOM cities, Kronnoss and his crew played this server to kill time and were so far out of the stupid circle that they never qualified, but they have 4 players who can easily score 100 cities and the outcome of this server can change and influence but as I said mergerspolis only works if emotion policy is not in the way.

Interesting analysis, but please, spaces between paragraphs, unless you are planning to win the server by giving everyone migraines.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Maybe.. just maybe.. what we desire more than a pixel reward on a game.. is an honorable battle?

You dont play that way erik so it can be excused that you dont get it, your diplomacy failed... scrappy goats came with one major goal.
Make it to the end with one set team., win or lose, and we will not merge others in order to tweak a win with words and promises, rather loyalty Nd honor...

Sorry you dont get that bro

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Okay, I'm trying to catch up on the last few months while I was away. So in summary:

Erik, kron, and the like are actually NOT going to get a cheap crown for dropping on a server and hoping their city count gets them late stage invites to the winning team to push things over the threshold without earning it?

Goats and Fiasco are actually going to give us the honorable type of battle we all claim we'd like to see in today's grep? But we don't like it because we'd prefer another Leontini...? (or why else, I can't quite tell why we don't like it, except maybe because it feels so different...)

Sons is actually best buddies with Sabs?

Bucks is actually not going to be taken in by Fiasco OR Goats just for his city count?

Fiasco is actually not collapsing?

Sloth is actually taking heat for living up to his very name?

People are actually still taking rock cities?

Anything else I'm missing?

If the server ends the way the story sounds, with true fighting and no secret merges of high-tally city clusters of players waiting for an invite to the winning teams, then kudos to the leaders of both goats and fiasco... that's a win regardless of the outcome, and definitely worth watching. Dare ya to keep it going through the long arduous deadlock, which is when the true colors usually come out.

DeletedUser51175

hehe the plan was always to fight eachother in end but missinformation is the name of the game ,, i can say this , from all the backstabbing,lying and maniupulating grep usually has , its been damn refreshing having the fiasco guys (especially Nutz) to talk to , i have made a good buddy inn him :)
We agreed on the outlines for this a loooong time ago , they saved our asses with comission early on so we would never stab em - no point we have had little to no problems staying away from each other and erik and kron and don have provided ample of fights for us to have and still do :)

what we all wanted was to have a straight up battle for the win - no help from others, no sneaky stuff just a straight up fight , and for that to happend we have to clean house over at our end , il admitt that fiasco has done a better job at keep their yard clean than we do , haha marking everyone but them red was maaaaaybe not the smartest but its sure been alot of funn :p

they hae som egreat players and so do we and it makes me really happy to see that alot of people still wants to win a crown the old fashioned way and not by just merging the whole server ..

And yes i did very well know about the plan to merge with Narchs , we had 2 full teams so its only fair the nummbers are equall on both sides...
to the best of knowledge ther merging part is done for everyone but fiasco is vinnys team and he does with that whatever he wants :)

what he does is really none of my busnisss!

To everyone that has been apart of this awesome server -- i say thanks its been and is one of my favoritts so many cool personalities so many laughs and anger tantrums :p
ur all awesome

staaaaay fluffy peeps

DeletedUser48256

Opponents will say, the merger of losers, proponents say the perfect winning merger.
The reality is that this team is at the top and there is a 90% certainty that this team will win.
How did we end up here?
Fiasco was blown away by Aarchaos, and Anarchaos got a knock from Goats and their coalition.
So both were losing, William had a deal with Nutz, remove everyone from the game board and then fight each other at the end.
Of course this is never possible, Nutz knew this deal would give Goats the victory.
Grepolis would rather have to implement a name change, Mergepolis would do more justice to reality.
It's just crazy that in this stage of the world the two giants still don't meet on the field of honor, the battlefield, or would there still be a deal between those two?
Indeed this is why the fire is still stirring as they still have a secret deal with Goats to simulate to the end and take the win, yes, Mergepolis!
Probably not and I understand it, easy liofe, take cities from noobs, after all you have a head start, but watch that ease is not your downfall, nothing is more deadly for a team than falling into the SIM mode trap.
This is like 10m behind in a 100m race when you pass the 80m point, so if there is no injury to the person who is in front, the race is over.
When William transferred his deal to fiasco, he thought it was the smartest move, but in the end there is only certainty in grepolis, either you kill your strongest opponent (Anarchaos) or merge with it, but never let them escape to a merge that is stronger is then your own team.
Capital error, it could be avoided, who knows, what counts is we are here now in this situation. Or rather they are here now waiting to send a message to the opponent with congratulations because one thing is certain, if something does not change quickly, they lag behind every week, every week they lose meters and meters in the slowest 100m in history.
However, I still don't see them fighting the No. 1, so there may still be a secret deal.
I have offered Feifel a suggestion, which if a coalition of great players have an average of 100 cities at the start of last state and then suddenly join you, it was immediately turned away, this makes me strong that there is still a deal made and what must be met.
Of course, Feifel and William may be so full of hatred and frustration that they have completely lost reality and are halucinating.
A founder has 1 task, to let the team win and if this is not possible, your biggest inverters can offer a solution to cash in.
Yes, founders depend on players who invest, can be gold, cash, can be time, real life, or we all know this, and it's not that their 10 smallest members have invested a lot of time in energy or cash, so it's crazy that my suggestion was rejected.
So what will it be, noob madness or a secret deal only time will tell us, I think its the first, and so I advise Feifel, you are a great player, but step away from a leader position, a founder must at all times leave emotions behind and do everything to give their top dogs the victory. After all, these topguns are also needed in other servers. After this fiasco lol I doubt many wil follow your steps.
Well the name says it all, we sabotage, in fact we have sabotaged, or rather William sabotaged himself by looking at our direction too often and moving up in ocean 54.
Instead of just act quickly together with their deal-making friends, apparently my name has created fear and panic.
I won three world members where I just stepped in on my own, no premade nothing. The fishing pond used to be full of fish, you took left and right and had a team, of the 50 there were 25 fighters and 25 simmers, today you can be lucky to find 25 simmers!
It must be said fate was not favorable to us, the Russians I merge, far too many went MIA, the question marks, the merge was not yet cold or they were already going to another server, Ghost riders who were also completely discionnected from reality, joining the side of a southern team instead of side by side with their northern brothers, as I indicated earlier, this game has become a merge policy game, and unfortunately this can only work if your neighbors are no noobs.
Like I said, merge policy. if a miracle happens at the top, and the right players merge, but the chance that a comet will fall on Earth today is a little higher.
This team is not going to win but why do they feel like winners, revenge is a strong emotion, and sometimes gives more satisfaction than a reward.
Sabs have talked loudly - peptalks, and in the end they are still standing, and if I am not mistaken they have been strongly collected during their last hunt for their natural enemies. Yes Odins is the nail on Goat's coffin.
This team quickly traces you to 4 players, whether you put all these 4 or the whole team, the difference will not matter.
As already said, grepolis is merge policy, and when there were still opportunities here with the neighbors it was rejected because of the * NAL syndrome (* Noobs always Lose).
If you know your leader is sersy aka -censored, a well-known multi-account cheater full of hate, then you know that your destiny is not favorable.
Grepolis is mergers and emotions, his emotions have ensured that fiasco is not dead today, his maingaol was to avoid his previous enemies blocking deny ultimate pleasure, namely sabotage their winning, he was not awarded this reward, we all know why = the merger between giants and to Sabotage.... thats us no him.
Sersy aka censored has let himself be internalized, probably another frustration richer.
The last war an Italian ever won was when the Roman Empire still existed, this will not change quickly when you have a monkey like sersy calling the orders and determining the strategy
Amazing that they have 400+ DOM cities, Kronnoss and his crew played this server to kill time and were so far out of the stupid circle that they never qualified, but they have 4 players who can easily score 100 cities and the outcome of this server can change and influence but as I said mergerspolis only works if emotion policy is not in the way.

Weren’t you a founder in 110? The biggest hug fest Grepo has ever seen....

Never saw you stepping up and ending the hugging then when you could have done so.

And doesn’t EN normally have like 200 players? Hmmmmm

DeletedUser48256

Somebody set up a discord with goats and fiasco. Love the idea.

I’ll never understand people who play Grepo for the win at the expense of having fun (fighting). 1,000 hours of festivals and easy takes with a 95% chance of winning a pixel crown or 1,000 hours of fighting and fun battles with a 70% chance of winning a pixel crown? I know which one I’d choose lol.

And to people who say why not have both... I’ve yet to see a single alliance in a recent revolt world win whilst keeping the world red the entire duration. There’s a challenge :)

1saaa

Strategos

I’ll never understand people who play Grepo for the win at the expense of having fun (fighting). 1,000 hours of festivals and easy takes with a 95% chance of winning a pixel crown or 1,000 hours of fighting and fun battles with a 70% chance of winning a pixel crown? I know which one I’d choose lol.

And to people who say why not have both... I’ve yet to see a single alliance in a recent revolt world win whilst keeping the world red the entire duration. There’s a challenge :)
I'm going to reply with a 'this aged well' in about three months.

DeletedUser21560

How did we end up here?

This is funny, coming from the KING of mergopolis LMAO

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos

Still waiting on Billy to return from his club
giphy.gif