Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser48582

I'll make another newspaper if you give me something to write about ;)
Don’s World of Betting would love to sponsor it. We have good odds going as we speak on which SG/TBG player will be the first to ghost (its a tough Battle between three players). furthermore we also have good side beta going with good odds:

1. will a member of SG/TBG ghost before 01.10.2019?

2. Will Goats offer FU a merge for the win when they realize they are loosing?
2a. Before 01.10.2019
2b. Before 15.10.2019

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Im definitely ghosting once I get opped .. continuing Don's predictions.

I dont need all that stress and heat. If i see incomings im out this shizzznittt

DeletedUser48256

Im definitely ghosting once I get opped .. continuing Don's predictions.

I dont need all that stress and heat. If i see incomings im out this shizzznittt

You nearly made me ghost yesterday, had to wash my pants at the very least
smiley-emoticons-daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser56380

And now the calm before the storm. I hope everyone is fairly rested, got that vacation time saved up at work and has all their housework done.

This server is about to go up in flames as the two super powers collide for the first time.

Good luck everyone!

DeletedUser48256

And now the calm before the storm. I hope everyone is fairly rested, got that vacation time saved up at work and has all their housework done.

This server is about to go up in flames as the two super powers collide for the first time.

Good luck everyone!

smiley-emoticons-steckenpferd.gif

1saaa

Strategos
And I'll be watching to write an excuse for bad puns a 'newspaper' after the initial dust settles :D

DeletedUser56380

And now the server shall burn :fuzz:

War is how fiaschaos got to where it is now. And war will be how this world shall end. This is our kinda fight now!

DeletedUser51175

Don’s World of Betting would love to sponsor it. We have good odds going as we speak on which SG/TBG player will be the first to ghost (its a tough Battle between three players). furthermore we also have good side beta going with good odds:

1. will a member of SG/TBG ghost before 01.10.2019?

2. Will Goats offer FU a merge for the win when they realize they are loosing?
2a. Before 01.10.2019
2b. Before 15.10.2019

Love how you are cocky after getting ur butt handed 2 you the whole server lol-- a fight with fiasco is hard with you guys sabs and fiasco is very hard i will admitt it :)
but dude considering i recognize like 7 names in ur alliance from the original odin i wouldent say to much about players ghosting :p

DeletedUser48582

Love how you are cocky after getting ur butt handed 2 you the whole server lol-- a fight with fiasco is hard with you guys sabs and fiasco is very hard i will admitt it :)
but dude considering i recognize like 7 names in ur alliance from the original odin i wouldent say to much about players ghosting :p
And yet you havent managed to break us :p and seven names? Nah check again but nice try ;)

Btw rumor has it that the first player is already leaving... quite fast eh o_O Don’s World of Betting might end up in bankruptcy with this speed :eek::eek:

DeletedUser51175

Dude haha we have been waiting the whole server for a fight with fiasco ...
And then u guys all do an attack runn on the same day ..

Pool party
Wolves
Odin
Sabs
Colabs
Fiasco
And fiaschos

And it players has the nerve to pm me that we have many cities in revolt ...
Dude we just wanted to see if we could take FU , fully understandable that u guys jump inn ,but please do not brag .. there is a 4:1 ratio here and we are baring hit from all sides .. my guys and myself are doing the best we can but yes u guys have a lot of revolts congrats lol

DeletedUser56380

Pardon me for not being up to date on the shenanigans of Fiasco but who are Wolves and Pool Party?

(No offense to those two groups) First I heard of wolves is when VG essentially dissolved and most of their active players went there. Honestly no clue who Pool Party is. Only reason ive heard the name is seeing Goats take the occasionally Pool Party city in Grepolife.

Looks to me like Goats didnt tie up their loose ends before the big war...didnt LTS their frontline cities either...and choose the WORST possible time to end the NAP when 75% of their players are sleeping...hmmmmm

DeletedUser53998

SONs have gained like 110k ABP in last few days what are you defending with OLU? Some of our players have gained more than that this morning.....

Sabs are hardly up to that much - mainly Erik that was revolting you. (ONLY 35k ABP GAINED FROM WHOLE ALLIANCE FOR 35 REVOLTS)

DeletedUser51175

Pardon me for not being up to date on the shenanigans of Fiasco but who are Wolves and Pool Party?

(No offense to those two groups) First I heard of wolves is when VG essentially dissolved and most of their active players went there. Honestly no clue who Pool Party is. Only reason ive heard the name is seeing Goats take the occasionally Pool Party city in Grepolife.

Looks to me like Goats didnt tie up their loose ends before the big war...didnt LTS their frontline cities either...and choose the WORST possible time to end the NAP when 75% of their players are sleeping...hmmmmm

pool party is odins lap dogs the remnants of some team in 65 --
Wolfs are the remnants of the vanguard team
Erik is not alone in attacking but thats fine i am not meaning to give any heat to u guys in fiasco - i was suprised u guys wanted any help at all but thats ur call its a war game :)

what i am trying to explain here is that odin players are sending mePm bragging about revolts while we are beeing hitt across the bord and i just found that funney :)

and budd lol we werent the ones who chose when the Nap ended ;)

Keep doin what ur doin :)