Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser56380

Looking at sabs bp gains...its just Erik. Everyone else is about sub 4k for the past two day and thats being generous :)

And hey, Odin been slapped around all world. Its their time to get off the back foot. Let em enjoy themselves a bit theyve earned it. Theyve had a hard world and have earned a lot of respect for still standing after the beating they have taken

DeletedUser48582

pool party is odins lap dogs the remnants of some team in 65 --
Wolfs are the remnants of the vanguard team
Erik is not alone in attacking but thats fine i am not meaning to give any heat to u guys in fiasco - i was suprised u guys wanted any help at all but thats ur call its a war game :)

what i am trying to explain here is that odin players are sending mePm bragging about revolts while we are beeing hitt across the bord and i just found that funney :)

and budd lol we werent the ones who chose when the Nap ended ;)

Keep doin what ur doin :)
Well cant hardly blame Them for pm’ing... at least I/we arent sending pathetic MMs to your group like Beer has several times or like Jefe who is threating players with a “join or die” attitude.

And being outnumbered.. well welcome to my World lol ;)

DeletedUser54878

what i am trying to explain here is that odin players are sending mePm bragging about revolts while we are beeing hitt across the bord and i just found that funney :)

And Americans still thinking they can defeat Europeans with all the spy and propaganda. I still remember when Blame Games made propaganda of joining them when this world first started. Well, they manage to win some playersd to some extent. But then again, those players are starting to regret for joining them being lead by a sheep to coalitions of lions.

DeletedUser56380

Propaganda? There was propaganda? Actually inform me on this cause im curious.

I never received any propaganda :c I dont get a lot of things though, like the love and adoration of our Supreme Leader Nutz </3

DeletedUser51175

Propaganda? There was propaganda? Actually inform me on this cause im curious.

I never received any propaganda :c I dont get a lot of things though, like the love and adoration of our Supreme Leader Nutz </3

Yes i also want to know about this propaganda =?

DeletedUser48256

I dont get a lot of things though

That's cause you're a nobody
smiley-emoticons-ins-auge-stechen.gif

JK, love you
smiley-emoticons-cuinlove.gif

DeletedUser51175

and also the pMING IS more cringe than its hurtfull its just sad.. some dude we never heard of basicly suddenly jumps out from the wood work and is like " hahaha we got you"
and i respond with beeing polite and saying "yes you did" his respons "hahaha you now i am gonna rim you" smh.

DeletedUser56380

I love when people threaten to rim you. Since the word has multiple meanings it always gives me a good chuckle ;)

DeletedUser51175

Awwwww goats are upset because they're not bullying a smaller group for once, bless.

We just wanted to have a fight with fiasco .. They played straight up with us the whole server , would have been funn .. Dude I don't mean to moan it's fine :)

DeletedUser56380

Hey we are fighting, if you can really call it that... so wish granted :D

The rest of these groups just taking advantage of Fiascos firepower to push their own fronts, cant blame em for taking advantage.

D.Dall

Phrourach
We just wanted to have a fight with fiasco .. They played straight up with us the whole server , would have been funn .. Dude I don't mean to moan it's fine :)

Did you really expect that we would just have found Popcorn and looked from the sidelines? when you have beaten loose on us the entire server, sent condescending MM (Beers) and stolen Members from us?

DeletedUser51175

Hey we are fighting, if you can really call it that... so wish granted :D

The rest of these groups just taking advantage of Fiascos firepower to push their own fronts, cant blame em for taking advantage.
Haha yea that was one help of an attack rush .. buzzer scared the begeebus out of me earlier .. I had litterly forgotten to build a wall in a city :)

DeletedUser56380

Haha yea that was one help of an attack rush .. buzzer scared the begeebus out of me earlier .. I had litterly forgotten to build a wall in a city :)
We have yous to thank, one of your members woke us all up with a few attacks before nap ended. Worked out better than any MM or ping we coulda sent ;)

Storekrog.

Phrourach
Hahahahaha William Strandli you just a joke :D
Been using bad tricks the whole server MMs our players to join or die, and even outnumber us in players and since we went to O64/O65 been 2x more players then us.
All that being said, you even used Insurgent to attack us both, and yeah i know you will denied it, but pretty easy to see that!
Have fun the rest of the server mate, and "sleep" tight.

DeletedUser51175

Hahahahaha William Strandli you just a joke :D
Been using bad tricks the whole server MMs our players to join or die, and even outnumber us in players and since we went to O64/O65 been 2x more players then us.
All that being said, you even used Insurgent to attack us both, and yeah i know you will denied it, but pretty easy to see that!
Have fun the rest of the server mate, and "sleep" tight.
:D

collect78900

Phrourach
lol XD hahahahahaha

poor a** willi came to forums to cry hahahahahaha.......you guys are crying when others outnumber you , when u have been doing the same for a long time now.....used proxy alliances to hit and defend your cities ( ex - insurgents) ......have players sending hate mails - (cmonster & beer)......

....and get the cash out....ur alliance is nothing and will never be anything without gold.........

SWEET NIGHTMARES!!!!!