Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser51175

lol XD hahahahahaha

poor a** willi came to forums to cry hahahahahaha.......you guys are crying when others outnumber you , when u have been doing the same for a long time now.....used proxy alliances to hit and defend your cities ( ex - insurgents) ......have players sending hate mails - (cmonster & beer)......

....and get the cash out....ur alliance is nothing and will never be anything without gold.........

SWEET NIGHTMARES!!!!!
:D

Sunfyre

Phrourach
Someone a few hours before war starts -

spongebob.jpg

( you know who you are, Premier :wg: )

DeletedUser48582

lol XD hahahahahaha

poor a** willi came to forums to cry hahahahahaha.......you guys are crying when others outnumber you , when u have been doing the same for a long time now.....used proxy alliances to hit and defend your cities ( ex - insurgents) ......have players sending hate mails - (cmonster & beer)......

....and get the cash out....ur alliance is nothing and will never be anything without gold.........

SWEET NIGHTMARES!!!!!
They might have a shot if they manage to gold up full DLU nukes in an hour like they do OLU nukes :p

Mole man 420

Phrourach
I mean.. we have been fighting on all of our fronts this whole server with the exception of FU.. so how exactly does your arguments make sense?

Ijs... its now the whole world against us and everyones bragging like they have a huge accomplishment.

Whats even funnier... is we knew this would be the outcome... all were sayinf is you guys arent anything special for taking part in the gang bang.

You can even look back at half of our posts amd see we clearly stated we dont care to win.. we just arent going to cop out .. and do exaxtly what you guys are doing, which is eliminating competiton in a heavily weighted manner.

Btw, nor do i personally care.. we wanted a real fight.. and its here.. ill sum it up with basically saying we kept true to our word in not pactinf the whole world, not taking in the ppl who would get us the easy win and keeping this world better than the norm.. so hate all you want, half of y'all are the reason grep sucks, you can thank Scrappy Goats for makimg it fun again

DeletedUser56380

Well said Mole, this world could have panned out extremly differently if a few minor things hadn't happened.

One thing I would like to remind everyone is to respect your enemy. We may be fighting and costing each other sleep but they wernt ENTIRELY scummy with the nap ending (few questionable plays though...)

Goats opened up every front for expansion since they had FU protecting their rear and if we didnt break this NAP they woulda sailed to that win with the people they've been grabbing.

Erik turned down peace talks, odin VEHEMENTLY hated Goats (with great cause mind you) and someone is to the south I hear?

Goats put themselves in a TC position... history repeats itself

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Oki i may of misunderstood you and in which case I apologize in advance.. but Erik is one of the people I'm talking about that we turned down joining us.. he didn't turn down peace talks with us.. it was vice versa.. he actually had a bit of a melt down over it MMing our alliance claiming our leadership set us up for a loss because of which and all we had to do was take him and a few of his bigger killers in to win

DeletedUser56380

I got a nice mm from Erik about yous giving him terms to leave the world and you will nap the remainder of sabs. Those are peace terms to me

Sunfyre

Phrourach
when everyone is debating morality and ethics and your alliance might lose cities and people want you to attack, but you don't have enough res to run city festivals

200w.webp

DeletedUser48582

Sorry to say Mole but thats a load of BS. The list of b**** moves you guys have made during this server is longer than any other i’ve ever fought in my 7 or 8 years in Grepolis. There is a reason why you are alone now and why no one wants to stand by your side.

Furthermore not pacting anyone? How many times did we refuse you guys? And how many times did ya’ll try to recruit our guys when you realized diplo was off the Table?

Respect needs to be earned but you guys are miles away from it due to above.

DeletedUser56380

So, Top 12 anyone? Maybe our newspaper writer wouldnt mind doing one c;

DeletedUser48256

Too much nattering not enough fighting

@Sunfyre @Okinu102 no wonder you two barely have a million BP between you, too busy chin wagging like a bunch of elderly ladies at the bingo! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser56380

*crickets*

So, everyone enjoying the war? Looks like FU and Goats just had a fun slapfight over two cities :D That was fun to say the least. Probably not the smartest choices but hey it was a blast :D

#JusticeForGant Poor guy got pummeled today

collect78900

Phrourach
Yawn.....

im getting bored with this fight....not really intresting.....no action here....easy cities to grab.....yawn.....

goats are getting rimmed and are resorting to taking blame game cities(internals or something)

so boring.....pls send some action my way......

DeletedUser51175

Yawn.....

im getting bored with this fight....not really intresting.....no action here....easy cities to grab.....yawn.....

goats are getting rimmed and are resorting to taking blame game cities(internals or something)

so boring.....pls send some action my way......

haha boring for you maybe , i can assure i have enough to do at the moment :)