Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

Sunfyre

Phrourach
i'll explain..

Coalition is a simple word. all it means is a 'union'. When allies come together to achieve a common goal. technically, one single grepo alliance could be considered a coalition, in the simplest terms. In grepo we usually mean 2 or more alliances tho.

Why are these stand up comics failing at making a joke then? Cause its not really. They hope that if they can make you laugh about it, then you will forget that they are trying to rig the system against fair competition.

The reason coalition is such a dirty word in grepo, is because the way its used benefits the popular players. So prior to the world, the popular players make agreements. they have 20, 30, 80+ players following each of them because they are popular. they agree together that they will make sure they have more numbers than any other team at any given time, thereby ensuring they will 'best' anyone that may challenge or threaten them any of them, even if that enemy is better than them. The grepo coalition stifles fair competition. And that's what they've done here.

Now, pacts and working with other alliances are common place and should be. play your cards, build your team, fight your enemies and sometimes you need some allies. But when the coalition is formed before the world starts.... is this fair competition?

Let nothing distract us from the fact that this guy was council in our alliance, lulw.
Imagine not knowing what your own alliance's plans are

DeletedUser51175

, lol io dont think its a coallition i think we are just getting karma lol
I pulled aMac9 made to many enemies and amke some bad calls now we are paying for it , no hard feelings its a war game its my turn to take a beating :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48256

So Sunday then
smiley-emoticons-kolobok-sanduhr.gif

1saaa

Strategos
Totally one off Side newspaper (issue 2)
Coming to forum near you on a Sunday very far away from you.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Cheers to -EK- for giving is the op goats was supposed to give us. Ok, back to vm for me \^.^/

Imeanforrealthoughwheresthiswar?

SlothTzu

Strategos
3cpkvu.png

@NutsNBoltz please don't kick me

its sad...people with no life..op the same people twicw a week for 6 weeks straight for 20 30 hours straight each op cuz they live at home in mammas basement using daddy's credit card to play a game..yes a game...u guys ruin what use to be s fun game a loooonng time ago...get a life..a girlfriend..a family..move our of mammas basement finally and get out into the world... You know..i find it a compliment that yall are copying and pasting my profile to the forum..u prove my point of having no life..to sit here and read everyones profile..then to take the time to put into a external forum that im not even registered on...lol wow u prove my point over and over and over again..guess u need something to do in between oping people for 30 hours straight and mammas daily's "special" time with just you and her lol You know what the externals are for right...to talk...not to act...to talk...talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk....see where im going with this...just talk..never act..just background noize that fades out when no one listens..whats there to listen to when no ones listening.... ...criket criket Is funny as well..couple spells and mac man crys like a lil girl to his alliance..help me help me..hes picking on me lmao

1saaa

Strategos
its sad...people with no life..op the same people twicw a week for 6 weeks straight for 20 30 hours straight each op cuz they live at home in mammas basement using daddy's credit card to play a game..yes a game...u guys ruin what use to be s fun game a loooonng time ago...get a life..a girlfriend..a family..move our of mammas basement finally and get out into the world... You know..i find it a compliment that yall are copying and pasting my profile to the forum..u prove my point of having no life..to sit here and read everyones profile..then to take the time to put into a external forum that im not even registered on...lol wow u prove my point over and over and over again..guess u need something to do in between oping people for 30 hours straight and mammas daily's "special" time with just you and her lol You know what the externals are for right...to talk...not to act...to talk...talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk....see where im going with this...just talk..never act..just background noize that fades out when no one listens..whats there to listen to when no ones listening.... ...criket criket Is funny as well..couple spells and mac man crys like a lil girl to his alliance..help me help me..hes picking on me lmao
uhhhhh. you feeling okay sloth?

SlothTzu

Strategos
uhhhhh. you feeling okay sloth?

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Lol i didnt plan on staying for so long. Had a lot or random RL things pop up.. along with yalls relentless attacks i decided to VM and work it out... yall are kicking *** tho :)

Good work!