Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Short of getting to much into my personal life i have career opportunities to focus on and baby mama drama ( which inheritantly involves my kids) to deal with.. but things have settled.. i am back to see this to the end.. whatever the end result is.

That said.. all is fair in love and war.. whichever side wins.. and it seems to be pretty heavily one sided so thats unfortunate... but im here to fight.. and ill do it even if that means taking a *** beating.

Yall have been a respectable enough team in a game of back ally dealings and back stabbing leaders.. so hats off to that. Wont speak for the rest of my crew but looks like my team is in for a rough time.. :)

DeletedUser56380

I honestly agree with ya. Most worlds people woulda taken the easy way out and merged for the %. Its nice to see both sides stick to their guns and just duke it out.

Its honestly sad what some of your players did, running at the first sign of trouble and abandoning their team. I'm sure we all may end up on a future server together and will get the real slugfest we all deserve c;

SlothTzu

Strategos
I honestly agree with ya. Most worlds people woulda taken the easy way out and merged for the %. Its nice to see both sides stick to their guns and just duke it out.

Its honestly sad what some of your players did, running at the first sign of trouble and abandoning their team. I'm sure we all may end up on a future server together and will get the real slugfest we all deserve c;

You say this as if we're not part of the @Donpj111 coalition

SlothTzu

Strategos
You ever wonder why Donpj is nobody's puppet?

It's because we're all his puppets. He's the poop - I mean, puppetmaster.

Sunfyre

Phrourach
You know guys, I've been thinking about something. This chat has been pretty dead seeing as nobody has talked for a while now. But I feel like that's too long of a way to describe it, so I've come up with a brand new nomenclature that's gonna blow your minds. You see, if you combine the word "chat" with the word "dead" you get the word CHED! It's quick, concise, clear, and straight to the point. Whenever the server is inactive, don't bother trying to strike up an interesting conversation. Just say ched. It's the easiest and most efficient way to revive it! It doesn't even matter how long nobody has talked. It could be two hours or two seconds. What's the difference? It still means the server is ched. And pointing that out is extremely imperative to the server's well-being. If you don't respond to literally every instance of the server's inactivity with the repeated use of this one word, the server will plunge into darkness and despair as people never send messages ever again. So go on. Repeat the word ched with pride and honor whenever people forget to speak, and revel in the sense of fulfillment and power you get from the use of the word ched.

1saaa

Strategos
You know guys, I've been thinking about something. This chat has been pretty dead seeing as nobody has talked for a while now. But I feel like that's too long of a way to describe it, so I've come up with a brand new nomenclature that's gonna blow your minds. You see, if you combine the word "chat" with the word "dead" you get the word CHED! It's quick, concise, clear, and straight to the point. Whenever the server is inactive, don't bother trying to strike up an interesting conversation. Just say ched. It's the easiest and most efficient way to revive it! It doesn't even matter how long nobody has talked. It could be two hours or two seconds. What's the difference? It still means the server is ched. And pointing that out is extremely imperative to the server's well-being. If you don't respond to literally every instance of the server's inactivity with the repeated use of this one word, the server will plunge into darkness and despair as people never send messages ever again. So go on. Repeat the word ched with pride and honor whenever people forget to speak, and revel in the sense of fulfillment and power you get from the use of the word ched.
this idea will be ched on arrival ;)

DeletedUser56380

They're just trying to even the scales. They failed to seal off their fronts before the war started so now they reopen ours.

Theres one difference. Fiasco thrives on war and we just got a whole lot of new targets. Every time we start to get bored our boy Feifel figures out some way to keep this interesting for us.

Thanks Feifel <3

Sunfyre

Phrourach
To any farm animal who's native language isn't English and/or might need a brushing up -

unknown.png

Glass Houses, stones, lmao. Imagine thinking the world is pacted against you only to attempt to merge your aggressors, and every other alliance in range. Imagine the level of loose morality one must have to be okay with their conscience (or what's left of it) after lying through your teeth to everyone. Imagine trying to poach enemy players and accuse us of hugging when you were the ones breaking your oaths to us, attacking our members before NAP ended, and then claiming a moral high ground.

You disgust me. I'm someone who isn't even that vested in the game, and I hope I never have the misfortune to interact with you guys in real life. The anonymity of the internet does offer you the chance to be who you are without judgement, I suppose. Kudos, you made an erstwhile chill dude be sickened enough to type this rant.

DeletedUser48256

To any farm animal who's native language isn't English and/or might need a brushing up -

unknown.png

Glass Houses, stones, lmao. Imagine thinking the world is pacted against you only to attempt to merge your aggressors, and every other alliance in range. Imagine the level of loose morality one must have to be okay with their conscience (or what's left of it) after lying through your teeth to everyone. Imagine trying to poach enemy players and accuse us of hugging when you were the ones breaking your oaths to us, attacking our members before NAP ended, and then claiming a moral high ground.

You disgust me. I'm someone who isn't even that vested in the game, and I hope I never have the misfortune to interact with you guys in real life. The anonymity of the internet does offer you the chance to be who you are without judgement, I suppose. Kudos, you made an erstwhile chill dude be sickened enough to type this rant.

Someone's got their panties in a twist
smiley-emoticons-panik4.gif
smiley-emoticons-saufen.gif

DeletedUser56380

Imagine founding 300 cities just to LOOK like you still have a slim chance :rolleyes:

DeletedUser56380

Forums dead but the fields of battle are very much alive.

Seems it took 9 pacts for the goat to get a little pep in its step. Luckily DBP is cheap and now fiascos slots just open all the faster.

This server will no longer be decided in backroom deals and false narratives. Now it's just battle.

DeletedUser56380

LOLOL

Looks like poor Oki's not in the FU-Goats super coalition. Shame you miss out on that win, bruh
Hey we're supposed to keep that quiet. I'm adding to the drama. If that gets out feifels whole hug fest will fall apart.