Top 12 v2

DeletedUser56621

@1saaa nice diss then way to bring it back mate ;)
I hope we get to see some papers in the future

DeletedUser56743

Imagine wanting to play this world fully and seeing virdian the crazy bunny and blob on 8 cities 1 day after bp... gotta give you high hopes of success and motivation to invest your time/money in this world, talk about no competition for those guys... lol

DeletedUser21287

Imagine wanting to play this world fully and seeing virdian the crazy bunny and blob on 8 cities 1 day after bp... gotta give you high hopes of success and motivation to invest your time/money in this world, talk about no competition for those guys... lol

Nothing stopping you or any of the other 1000 players doing this!

DeletedUser21287

Except.. money?

But maybe this is their main past time and as such they enjoy spending a bit of money - it's their money (we assume lol). They also put a lot of time into the game, play as often as they do and no surprise they become good at it - it is complex logic so bear with me. We all have the same 24 hours so you cannot use time as an excuse. You can trade in every world and have tonnes of gold without spending money so money isn't an excuse. Which leaves skill - you either have it or you don't - but don't play the victim.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
But maybe this is their main past time and as such they enjoy spending a bit of money - it's their money (we assume lol). They also put a lot of time into the game, play as often as they do and no surprise they become good at it - it is complex logic so bear with me. We all have the same 24 hours so you cannot use time as an excuse. You can trade in every world and have tonnes of gold without spending money so money isn't an excuse. Which leaves skill - you either have it or you don't - but don't play the victim.
I follow you to the point where someone spends hundreds of dollars in one week... no matter how much trading you do... your not getting over 100k gold in one week. Just for the sake of arguement. On an average money spenders level yes, you could debatedly spend 24/7 across several worlds trading for gold Nd get close to the same amount of an average money soender.

But in the case of the top spenders originally mentioned on the case of this original topic.. youd could trade for gold for close to a year and not got what theyll spend in one month

Last edited:

DeletedUser12858

It is perfectly fair and understandable that some people dedicate more time and money to this game than others, we all live different lives in different circumstances. But it's also fair to say that if a team dumps lots of money and time into a game, all "regular" players will find it almost impossible to compete with them. Leaving BP with 8 cities is pretty outrageous :)

But I'm only here to fight anyway so I'm looking forward to a fun and eventful world.

DeletedUser54610

Look kids. It doesn't matter how much you guys spend. Spend $1,000 or spend nothing I DONT CARE. In the end, Chuckey is coming for you. So build my cities right and get off the externals.

DeletedUser56621

We need a new top 12 or should I do one ?
If I do one realize I will be bias on my group and speak my mind ;)

DeletedUser54610

We dont need a new top 12 every 3 days after an mra falls. Give it a month