Top 12 v2

DeletedUser56752

I say its high time for an update. Lets see what you got insanity!!!

DeletedUser56621

Insanityforever's Top 12 !

* Please be aware an Insane player is making this top 12 so it may be a little insane and off the charts ;)

#1 ... Victrix / Ocean 54 / #1 In Attack and #4 In Defensive Points.
Honestly not much you can say about this group besides they steamroll over everyone they attack thus far .. they knocked light's .. freaking lights out ! Night night light ;)

They have a top notch group honestly with the unfortunate ability to re gold any units lost in any war so this is a clear ...

- Swim (until they face Errors Amended)

#2 ... Spartan Alliance / Ocean 44 / # 6 In Attack Points with # 13 in Defensive Points.

Currently 4-0 against the elite but I have reason to believe they are one of the main causes of the downfall of the elite !

They are gobbling up former elite cities at a rapid pace thus propelling them up the leaderboard to rank #2 ..
Vic is creeping into 44 so curious to see what happens in that case.
Shout out to T Y R ! Well done mate !
A little side bet lead me to win 10k recs of you guys much appreciated ;)

- Swim (until the inevitable facing of Vic)

#3 ... Written In Blood / Ocean 45 / #4 In Attack Points & #9 In Defensive Fight Points.

Sooo where do I start .? Solid core extablished with no major threats in Ocean 45 .. they have taken Hypertension cities already quickly .. Alot of people believe they will hug their way to the end and eventually lose to Victrix during the WW stage ..

Downfall ? They are a hop skip and a jump away from Vic .. I would love to see these 2 fight it out earlier rather then later so others can pick up the pieces.
- Swim for the moment with their head hanging above the water.

#4 ... Errors Amended / Ocean 55 / #5 In Attack Points & #15 In Defensive Fight Points.

I have been waiting on this one ;)
This is the whole point of making this top 12 ..

No major threats in 55 that can stop this group .. We are taking cities at will from Black Seas, Order 66 and even clearing up Blood cities from our core ;)
A pack of vicious hungry fighters that fight better then the United States Marine Corp !
Some say with only 36 members that it's our weakness but then again we see that as our strength ..
Players keep saying Vic has no competition ! Have you seen this Insane group ? ;) Let the bombs drop .

- Swim (WW winners)

#5 ... Order 66 / Ocean (Multiple) Ummmm here goes nothing .. #26 In Attack Points & 10 In Defensive Fight Points.

Ok this s*** is Insanity ... Forever .. Mra, Losing cities to everyone .. No solid Leadership .. Pure food for everyone.
- Sink .. Well ok ok sorry .. Already sunk ;)

#6 ... The Potato Collective / Ocean 55 / #8 Attack Fight Points & #16 In Defensive Fight Points
My take on TPC love em to death I'm very bias about them as I played in Pharea with them as their op commander in Hell Hounds.

Solid core, great all around chemistry and very organized and corrdinated !
Watch out they are a force to be reckoned with !

- Swim (WW Contender)
* P.S @1saaa you thought I forgot about you ? Only weak link this group has is 1saaa he will only have 10 cities by world wonder that's it ;) TPC is insane to ever have this guy on board .. but yes every group must have their noob !
Just kidding you know you my comrade mate ;)

#7 ... Blood HellRaisers .. See #3

#8 ... Peace and Love / Ocean 45 / #11 Attack Points & #23 Defensive Fight Points.

Solid Leadership and players .. only 20 members so don't reckon they can make to much noise .... never mind I forgot they got 20 Bucks so let me retract that statement ! This group brings plenty of noise !

But besides that no city loses or wars .. they might be hugged with bloods if soooooo.

- Float

#9 ... Pandemonium / Ocean 54 / #12 Attack Fight Points & 12 Defensive Fight Points.

Hmmmm same ocean as Vic so not sure about this completely .. have not checked map positioning of them vs Vic so can't really say too much.

Grepolife shows no city loses so that is a major plus.
Played against these guys or at least the name before solid and corrdinated !

- Float (Until facing Vic)

#10 ... Virtus (See #1)

* Normally this is a top 12 but for the moment it is a top 10 lol.

Please enjoy and feedback is welcome !

- Insanityforever

Last edited by a moderator:

1saaa

Strategos
#6 ... The Potato Collective / Ocean 55 / #8 Attack Fight Points & #16 In Defensive Fight Points
My take on TPC love em to death I'm very bias about them as I played in Pharea with them as their op commander in Hell Hounds.

Solid core, great all around chemistry and very organized and corrdinated !
Watch out they are a force to be reckoned with !

- Swim (WW Contender)
* P.S @1saaa you thought I forgot about you ? Only weak link this group has is 1saaa he will only have 10 cities by world wonder that's it ;) TPC is insane to ever have this guy on board .. but yes every group must have their noob !
Just kidding you know you my comrade mate ;)
Uh huh. 10 cities. Is that what you think? Just checking. You don't have founder rights do you?!

DeletedUser21287

All you weak alliances BP feeding Vix to help them defeat us, it hurts guys, it really does :(

DeletedUser56621

Been dead here for a few days :confused: Someone spark the convo like stoners spark the blunt :cool: *puff puff ... F*** passing it ;)