Top 12 v2

DeletedUser54067

Actual Top 12…
Now that the world is calming down a bit in terms of spontaneous alliance combustion (if you know you know), I think it’s high time I make the first actual top 12 on here with you know rankings and discussion of twelve, yes twelve alliances, including sisters of course, as to not include it is cheating.
1. VICTRIX- 2.5 million points
What do you expect, dominating their ocean and are the biggest alliance by points per player or ABP. 54, so far has been theirs, the only issue being how dense their core is could let alliance.
SWIM
2. WiB- 2.0 million points
These guys are the 2nd alliance, that was expected to dominate, but their already losing one of their wars with a top 8 alliance, P&L. They do have the best location with both In The Shadows and dirty rotten scoundrels to the south their hold on 45 will only grow and rapidly as well, even if P&L nibbling at their cities. Their main alliance is a paltry 6th in ABP, while being 4th in points.
SWIM
3. Spartan Alliance- 1.5 million points
These guys were doing well against F.U.N and took up a substantial amount of players from the fall of The Elite. Their location is a bit problematic with VICTRIX to the east and Virtus/Gold Up to the west. They do have the relatively easy Underdog cities to the South which will allow them to secure up the center of the world. Their now at war with Peace and Love who took in the refugee FUN players, their up 3-1 from 11-0 against F.U.N it remains to be seen how well they will do. Their main alliance is 5th in points and 5th in ABP. Based in SE 44.
SWIM
4. Peace and Love- 1.4 million points

These guys are probably the closest in terms of average points to touching VICTRIX, their main issue is location and their troubling status. Their currently at war with WiB in 45, winning 5-0, and their losing cities to Spartan Alliance in Southern 44. With the addition of F.U.N members they now straddle the border and are at danger from getting hit by a long list of alliances if they start to notice the possibility of P&L being pressured by the 2nd and 3rd place alliance. I do think they will pull through due to quality in their squad but integrating a new alliance getting hammered with no game plan is certainly going to put any alliance on the backfoot. Their main alliance is 2nd place and 3rd on the ABP list.
FLOAT then SWIM
5. Errors Amended- 1.3 million points

These guys are quickly eating the remnants of Order66 and The Vanguard who at one point was the 2nd biggest alliance in the world. With all of this food plus the numerous cities in the center. After VICTRIX to me they have the 2nd strongest squad of players. Their main issue now is just a massive amount of cities to clean up. Their main alliance is 3rd place and 2nd on the ABP list. They also hug the NE edge of 55. Outside of cleaning up the remnants of O66 they also have The Potato Collective to the east and Peace and Love to the west making for a relatively competitive location.
SWIM
6. The Potato Collective- 900k

6th alliance on points, 4th on ABP based in ocean 55 in the North-Central, NE portion of the ocean.
7. Virtus/Gold Up- 900k
These guys are a relatively new face. Now I am assuming they are connected as Virtus has been very aggressive over the past couple of days but they never seem to attack Gold Up and they share some islands as well. These guys are relatively isolated from the rest of the world bordering WiB, Spartan and Peace and Love very slightly. They also have a mini-core for WW islands in the middle of 34. Their based in southern-central 44 so their main competition is fellow 44 Group Spartan Alliance. 9th place main alliance and 7th in BP. I don't know if these two are the same alliance even though I very much assume so or at least they have a pact so can't say much outside of a definite
SWIM
8. Pandemonium- 800k

These guys are placed north in East central 54. With sharing an ocean as the giants of this world VICTRIX my best advise is to turtle up and defend the south and take the opportunity to get as many cities in northern 54 as possible. Their almost certainly VICTRIX's next target after dealing with UA, and statistically they have been decent. They'll need some allies to hold on to their territory and even then that might not stop them for being the big losers in the inevitable war between them. 8th in points and 9th in ABP. Their is also a threat from Spartans
SINK with possible FLOAT
9. United Allegiance- 500k
Two alliances, one based in eastern 54(larger one) the other based in western 44. Their getting hammered by VICTRIX and will be of this list in a short amount of time. Their biggest saving grace is by VICTRIX's displacement their core has moved to the 54/64 border giving them much more time to invest in proper defenses in case of another VICTRIX attack. 11th in ABP and 1st, yes 1st in DBP they should definitely be ahead of their fellow rim alliances as the currently 13th biggest allliance. Their 44 branch should be cut off for the good of the Alliance otherwise their destined to
SINK
10. In The Shadows- 400k
Based to the South of Written in Blood, this group's coring is just too poor to matter about location. WiB/BH will take care of their cities quite easily just because of the way their spread across South Central 45. 12th in points but an astonishing 26th in ABP, likely due to being newly formed.
SINK
11. Toons- 400k

This alliance understands WW's and is going for the win by far the best coring mostly because coring can't get any better than being a true rim alliance before the rim is even developed. From 35 and 11th position in points their 15th in ABP. Their main issues is people getting tired of founding and quitting and a strong possibility of Virtus seeking to expand in that direction. Their's also the possibility where they take out their food they take cities from people way smaller than the natural procession in their ocean and end up with noone to take cities from. You could argue some of these effects are already shown with their BP being lower than position.
SWIM
12. Infinite Knights- 300k

Squashed between EA and TPC in the south their simply not gonna last too long with either alliance putting pressure on them. For them to have a chance they would have to take out several of the smaller groups in their area. Their based in western central 55. They have an ABP of 16th while being the 15th biggest alliance.
SINK

DeletedUser21287

Not really a war when they took our cities, no real dealings with them. Now weve finished what were doing we shall see how good they are without the ball!

DeletedUser21287

What do you call those then, give aways? Cuz you clearly defended them but with not much success lol

Yes not denying that. Just saying we werent at war. Attacking somebody randomly with no warning is fair enough, no complaints but we had other things on to be bothered with you lot. Now we are bothered and its showing ;)

DeletedUser55305

Yes not denying that. Just saying we werent at war. Attacking somebody randomly with no warning is fair enough, no complaints but we had other things on to be bothered with you lot. Now we are bothered and its showing ;)

For those that don’t know bloods «other things on» meaning making a few more pacts and nap’s. They only had like 50 more players than us so they did feel the need for some more safety ;-)

Wish you and your alliance the best of luck mate and thats on god too
We'll see which alliance will be on top soon I guess

DeletedUser56652

I can second the part about 1saa as well lul, we were planing a traitorous op to take him out before he becomes op

Roastinator

Chiliarch
A new top 12 lmao

1. Victrix: Increased their lead over EA by over 90k points, they also have 4 of their players in the top 10 attackers, they also have the most ideal postion in 54, able to meet EA, in 55 or go to 44 to We are the 300 (Spartan Alliance) Player to watch: King of cheda
2. Errors Amended: 1st in 55, and a very balanced roaster with only a few weak links, only problem I see them having is the diplo that they have currently, and that Victrix look to be pushing into their ocean. Player to watch:
3. Written In Blood: Strong position in 45, with most if not all their cities in that ocean, if this was Dom, I'd say it was a weakness, but as they have a very strong core, they can be contenders for the world. Only problem is that they have a lack of attackers. Player to watch: MartinusV
4. We are the 300: Formerly known as Spartan Alliance, they dominate 44 with a strong core, have a player in top 10 attackers and haven't had to deal with any wars so far. However an insider said that, they were soon going to have a war. Player to watch: Tyr
5. The Potato Collective: 2nd in 55, with no presence elsewhere, have a strongish core but weaker compared to the top 4 alliances. Have a few stars, but are carrying 1saaa :), competent defenders, have a top 10 attacker. Have a very balanced squad. Player to watch: 1saaa (he'll be rank 1 by the end of the world
6. See 3
7: The alliance that has gone under the rader so far. Virtus, have a presence mainly in 44, but will need to solidify their frontline. Have nothing in the attackers/defenders rankings.
8. Pandemonium: With ex Isle of Misfits toys players in 120, they clearly have proven themselves in revolt worlds. I have played with them before. However have a low average points compared to alliances below them. Seem to be friendly/ proven to Victrix which seems why they held onto cities in 54. Player to watch: Chezcat
9. See 1
10. Just Friends: This alliance has ironically given founder rights to everyone in their. Certainly an interesting decision. Have a foothold in 44. Have two players in the the attacking top 20 and one in the top 20 for points rankings. The question now will be can they hold off Victrix?
11. See 2
12. Have very experienced players, with a good recruitment strategy. I was told that they were not fighting anyone in 44. Player to watch: Mouceen

1saaa

Strategos
A new top 12 lmao

1. Victrix: Increased their lead over EA by over 90k points, they also have 4 of their players in the top 10 attackers, they also have the most ideal postion in 54, able to meet EA, in 55 or go to 44 to We are the 300 (Spartan Alliance) Player to watch: King of cheda
2. Errors Amended: 1st in 55, and a very balanced roaster with only a few weak links, only problem I see them having is the diplo that they have currently, and that Victrix look to be pushing into their ocean. Player to watch:
3. Written In Blood: Strong position in 45, with most if not all their cities in that ocean, if this was Dom, I'd say it was a weakness, but as they have a very strong core, they can be contenders for the world. Only problem is that they have a lack of attackers. Player to watch: MartinusV
4. We are the 300: Formerly known as Spartan Alliance, they dominate 44 with a strong core, have a player in top 10 attackers and haven't had to deal with any wars so far. However an insider said that, they were soon going to have a war. Player to watch: Tyr
5. The Potato Collective: 2nd in 55, with no presence elsewhere, have a strongish core but weaker compared to the top 4 alliances. Have a few stars, but are carrying 1saaa :), competent defenders, have a top 10 attacker. Have a very balanced squad. Player to watch: 1saaa (he'll be rank 1 by the end of the world
6. See 3
7: The alliance that has gone under the rader so far. Virtus, have a presence mainly in 44, but will need to solidify their frontline. Have nothing in the attackers/defenders rankings.
8. Pandemonium: With ex Isle of Misfits toys players in 120, they clearly have proven themselves in revolt worlds. I have played with them before. However have a low average points compared to alliances below them. Seem to be friendly/ proven to Victrix which seems why they held onto cities in 54. Player to watch: Chezcat
9. See 1
10. Just Friends: This alliance has ironically given founder rights to everyone in their. Certainly an interesting decision. Have a foothold in 44. Have two players in the the attacking top 20 and one in the top 20 for points rankings. The question now will be can they hold off Victrix?
11. See 2
12. Have very experienced players, with a good recruitment strategy. I was told that they were not fighting anyone in 44. Player to watch: Mouceen
Not bad at all. For a second top 12 this is pretty good stuff :) Nice job roast :D