Top 12 v2

its sad...people with no life..op the same people twicw a week for 6 weeks straight for 20 30 hours straight each op cuz they live at home in mammas basement using daddy's credit card to play a game..yes a game...u guys ruin what use to be s fun game a loooonng time ago...get a life..a girlfriend..a family..move our of mammas basement finally and get out into the world... You know..i find it a compliment that yall are copying and pasting my profile to the forum..u prove my point of having no life..to sit here and read everyones profile..then to take the time to put into a external forum that im not even registered on...lol wow u prove my point over and over and over again..guess u need something to do in between oping people for 30 hours straight and mammas daily's "special" time with just you and her lol You know what the externals are for right...to talk...not to act...to talk...talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk....see where im going with this...just talk..never act..just background noize that fades out when no one listens..whats there to listen to when no ones listening.... ...criket criket Is funny as well..couple spells and mac man crys like a lil girl to his alliance..help me help me..hes picking on me lmao

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
its sad...people with no life..op the same people twicw a week for 6 weeks straight for 20 30 hours straight each op cuz they live at home in mammas basement using daddy's credit card to play a game..yes a game...u guys ruin what use to be s fun game a loooonng time ago...get a life..a girlfriend..a family..move our of mammas basement finally and get out into the world... You know..i find it a compliment that yall are copying and pasting my profile to the forum..u prove my point of having no life..to sit here and read everyones profile..then to take the time to put into a external forum that im not even registered on...lol wow u prove my point over and over and over again..guess u need something to do in between oping people for 30 hours straight and mammas daily's "special" time with just you and her lol You know what the externals are for right...to talk...not to act...to talk...talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk....see where im going with this...just talk..never act..just background noize that fades out when no one listens..whats there to listen to when no ones listening.... ...criket criket Is funny as well..couple spells and mac man crys like a lil girl to his alliance..help me help me..hes picking on me lmao

Virdian today at 09:47
No.. I'm retired and stuck at these keys.. I can show my work.. I take out cheaters and botters.. I don't even use tools.. I play straight on my laptop.. and currently have tennis shoulder aka tendonitis (mild) from the way I sit on the couch farming.. /p

So your a botter is what you just told me and I've herd you were kicked from your own alliance for botting.. in was it 117? I can ask if you need the exact details..

That's why they sent me to remove you.. I'm better then your bot..

Apparently i cheat now not that I didnt even play 117 and didnt get kicked from blame game lmao

DeletedUser56134

Virdian today at 09:47
No.. I'm retired and stuck at these keys.. I can show my work.. I take out cheaters and botters.. I don't even use tools.. I play straight on my laptop.. and currently have tennis shoulder aka tendonitis (mild) from the way I sit on the couch farming.. /p

So your a botter is what you just told me and I've herd you were kicked from your own alliance for botting.. in was it 117? I can ask if you need the exact details..

That's why they sent me to remove you.. I'm better then your bot..

Apparently i cheat now not that I didnt even play 117 and didnt get kicked from blame game lmao
Oh but you did play in 117. I shared a island with you in 117. But you did get kicked in 110 for using them.

DeletedUser28220

I don't usually post in these forums...
but I'd like to ask 20Bucks, how come he just lost 12 cities in a row - all today?

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I don't usually post in these forums...
but I'd like to ask 20Bucks, how come he just lost 12 cities in a row - all today?

Because hes getting hit by victrix and bloods. I mean that's common knowledge at this point, how could you not know? Or are ya too busy talking to the guy in the mirror telling him how important and smart he is @stackattack ?