giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

collect78900

Phrourach
CLEO PATRA/Suicide Squad/Repossession Agents-- RANKED--1/10/23--STRONG CONTENDERS
A strong contender for wws have a good core in o54-o55(north),seem to have an internal dispute of some sort.
Experienced players and currently engaged in war with SOO and family and seem to be on the losing side of the battle.
With at-least one academy there are chances of internal breakup in deciding the ww team.
The need to improve against SOO and fast if they are to maintain a core and win wws.
A great team overall.

The Magicians--Ranked 2--STRONG CONTENDERS
My alliance not for me to comment except that these bums are one of the best players on this server and a joy to play with.

Sons of Odin/Sons of Tyr/Sons of Thor--RANKED--3/8/14--STRONG CONTENDERS
Currently dominating o34-o35-o36-o45 and have a great core with friendly cities for miles depending where they build the wws.
Currently at war with CLEO PATRA/Suicide Squad/Repossession Agents and seem to be doing quite good.
Have managed to flank True Fear from the north and west.
With so many good players and academies it seems unfair that only 1 of the alliance i.e 40 players will get to build the wws while the other alliance will be the spectators and supporters.
They need to maintain their borders and continue to push outwards and try and break other alliances wws for a win.

True Fear/True Bros--Ranked 4/16--STRONG CONTENDERS
Dominate o46-o47 but in a tough spot as they have SOO to the north and west.
They just lost o56 to TM and their players are quitting and cities falling like a pack of cards.
Need a strong show by the leadership.
They have created buffers by building to the north near SOO and in the east by building in o46-o56 border.
Good core but need to improve considerably.

Dark Souls--Ranked 5
Sitting on the rim and dominating ocean 53.
If one of the major alliances can strike a deal with them things could turn very different.
They are in a position to break Repos core.
I cant see a core but they could build a ww in 053 if the try really hard.

Lucid--Ranked 6
Just like dark souls sitting on the rim and if pacted with some alliance they could put pressure on Repo.

Delta--Ranked 7
Like the name but apart from that i have no clue.
They also are sitting on the north rim and dominate o33.

Well thats all for now.
Pls comment below.

TromboneTom

Strategos
CLEO PATRA/Suicide Squad/Repossession Agents-- RANKED--1/10/23--STRONG CONTENDERS
A strong contender for wws have a good core in o54-o55(north),seem to have an internal dispute of some sort.
Experienced players and currently engaged in war with SOO and family and seem to be on the losing side of the battle.
With at-least one academy there are chances of internal breakup in deciding the ww team.
The need to improve against SOO and fast if they are to maintain a core and win wws.
A great team overall.

The Magicians--Ranked 2--STRONG CONTENDERS
My alliance not for me to comment except that these bums are one of the best players on this server and a joy to play with.

Sons of Odin/Sons of Tyr/Sons of Thor--RANKED--3/8/14--STRONG CONTENDERS
Currently dominating o34-o35-o36-o45 and have a great core with friendly cities for miles depending where they build the wws.
Currently at war with CLEO PATRA/Suicide Squad/Repossession Agents and seem to be doing quite good.
Have managed to flank True Fear from the north and west.
With so many good players and academies it seems unfair that only 1 of the alliance i.e 40 players will get to build the wws while the other alliance will be the spectators and supporters.
They need to maintain their borders and continue to push outwards and try and break other alliances wws for a win.

True Fear/True Bros--Ranked 4/16--STRONG CONTENDERS
Dominate o46-o47 but in a tough spot as they have SOO to the north and west.
They just lost o56 to TM and their players are quitting and cities falling like a pack of cards.
Need a strong show by the leadership.
They have created buffers by building to the north near SOO and in the east by building in o46-o56 border.
Good core but need to improve considerably.

Dark Souls--Ranked 5
Sitting on the rim and dominating ocean 53.
If one of the major alliances can strike a deal with them things could turn very different.
They are in a position to break Repos core.
I cant see a core but they could build a ww in 053 if the try really hard.

Lucid--Ranked 6
Just like dark souls sitting on the rim and if pacted with some alliance they could put pressure on Repo.

Delta--Ranked 7
Like the name but apart from that i have no clue.
They also are sitting on the north rim and dominate o33.

Well thats all for now.
Pls comment below.
Dark/Northern souls and repo's are building together so its basically the north vs the south wich is divided into three groups.

Not everyone is interested in building wonders some are only here for the busting part after the building part
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

Should be interesting going into wonders pretty much everyone could walk away with the four wonder award or it could be a stalemate for months to come, either way should bring some good fun afterwards

jameslongst

Strategos
1. CLEO PATRA - They dumped the best part of themselves over the side as ballast imo. The way I see it, Repo tanked a war she was supposed to win, got taken over by her own minions, and is now a ghost ship. Thank god TM can ride in on their white horses and offer some help. Some crumbs. Let me tell you something tho, its a poison pill. Ed and Tigg will sell their own grandmas for a crown.

I would be glad to see you prove me wrong. Build some wonders. Good luck to you if you do.

2. Sons of Odin
- Strong fighters on every front they have faced. They have acted with honor, and fought with strength. They also have a good core and control over their own holdings.

I know they are gonna do a bit of building, and I wish them well in their attempt.

3.The Magicians - A good team with a great chance of building a few wonders, altho their core is still weak.

The problem here is bad leaders imho. Skype bullying, Trolling, lying, fabricating things, any gross trick you can think of...why go there if you are all you claim to be?

I tried to wish you luck once before, but I got shot down. Therefore, I say...see ya on the flipside.

4.True Fear - I sat upon the shore
Fishing, with the arid plain behind me
Shall I at least set my lands in order?
London Bridge is falling down falling down falling down
Poi s’ascose nel foco che gli affina
Quando fiam uti chelidon—O swallow swallow
Le Prince d’Aquitaine à la tour abolie

These fragments I have shored against my ruins
Why then Ile fit you. Hieronymo’s mad againe.

Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.

Shantih shantih shantih

DeletedUser51435

My goodness what a poison pen note
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
Anyways all I'm going to add is that I wish every alliance and every player good luck and good fortune as we enter this wonder era.

Now off to the races we go
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif