Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser52759

A By No Means Complete Travellers Guide to the Player Species of Selymbria

Noobiquitus Ubiquitous: The Common Noob- A species ranging from 197 through 2500 points in size, (although some specimens will occasionally reach larger sizes before finding more efficient wastes of money) generally spread around the rim wastelands where they make occasional meals for players desperate for a couple hundred resources or a few favor points, albeit less so on worlds where morale poisoning exists. The creature generally doesn't join alliances, although a few may be found, but they go inactive fairly quickly do to their short lifecycle.

Pactus Maximus: The Yellow Bellied MRA- A colony organism, fearful looking in its size and immensity, but effectively harmless as it's highly uncoordinated and depends on larger colony members to do the actual process of digestion before those members begin a cannibalization strategy on internals causing the colony to evaporate.

Perfectus Ridiculous: The Hairy Handed pr0- Generally a well received, but ultimately parasitic species. It's mating cry is typically "Why did you send the swords on offense you dummy!?!" After the animal has repeated this cry approximately five to ten times it generally leaves the area to look for fresher ground where more noobs can be used to enhance its mating call

Gregarious Loquaticus: The Social Gamer- This species is typically found on skype or discord and seeks to fins others of it's kind to fill up time. Occasionally known to participate in ops its main purpose is to find an audience. pr0 type birds are typically annoyed by the species as they tend to be more active orally then tactically.

TromboneTom

Strategos
It is not our folt you guys always decide to start late on server is it?

Funny coming from the player who applied for the premade which i already am in.

Ofc this will be EN97 all over again for you guys.
Arent you the one who started late i believe you landed somewhere like O25 or something lol, rather then fight reds you had chosen to join all the reds around you i guess that says enough about the kind of player you are.
I guess atleast you wont be woken up at night i guess, but hey whatever floats your boat!

DeletedUser54957

Arent you the one who started late i believe you landed somewhere like O25 or something lol, rather then fight reds you had chosen to join all the reds around you i guess that says enough about the kind of player you are.
I guess atleast you wont be woken up at night i guess, but hey whatever floats your boat!
O35 actually and I call it a smart player, I would never trust my cities under a alliance that is run by Jameslogst (i think your members are seeing that), plus no one wants to wake up every night and for the record SoO was not red at the time.

You guys started before me but now i have more ABP then any of your players wonder how that happened.

TromboneTom

Strategos
O35 actually and I call it a smart player, I would never trust my cities under a alliance that is run by Jameslogst (i think your members are seeing that), plus no one wants to wake up every night and for the record SoO was not red at the time.

You guys started before me but now i have more ABP then any of your players wonder how that happened.
Probably because you're sitting in an ocean of blue and green, and you're cleaning up the small players around you.
If i was sitting in an ocean of blue and green i would go 100% offensive too but the fact that you guys cant move in on us other then found or take inactives is saying alot about the supposedly ranked one alliance with 2 minion alliances.

You might call it a smart move to join them but as i said it says alot about the player you are.

DeletedUser54957

Probably because you're sitting in an ocean of blue and green, and you're cleaning up the small players around you.
If i was sitting in an ocean of blue and green i would go 100% offensive too but the fact that you guys cant move in on us other then found or take inactives is saying alot about the supposedly ranked one alliance with 2 minion alliances.

You might call it a smart move to join them but as i said it says alot about the player you are.

our ocean is blue and green because we actually take cities of our enemies maybe you should try it... Im pretty sure those cities we have found are doing one hell of a job killing TF offense when you sleep, reports looking beautiful on our end.
Whats your point? I joined SoO before even fighting them, when there were only 15 cities of ours in O35.

DeletedUser48582

Disclaimer: we took +10 cities.

And yes quite alot of good report of entire LS nukes owned by TF being burned... guess your guys dont publish those on your forum lol :)

TromboneTom

Strategos
our ocean is blue and green because we actually take cities of our enemies maybe you should try it... Im pretty sure those cities we have found are doing one hell of a job killing TF offense when you sleep, reports looking beautiful on our end.
Whats your point? I joined SoO before even fighting them, when there were only 15 cities of ours in O35.
Ahh yes, you're one of those sitting at the sidelines and watching how others play whilst killing off some 15K players in O35.
Id give you a pat on the back for all the good work you're doing must be tough fighting Iron Forge and Iron Fury!

jameslongst

Strategos

No....there is the truth out of your own mouth: no one over there wants to wake up every night. Well that, almost by definition, makes you a simmer.

So...go paint your ocean green and the town beige all you want, but no one here is scared of your mra.

Drop in ocean 035, smart player, then you will gorilla far. Losers.

DeletedUser54957

Ahh yes, you're one of those sitting at the sidelines and watching how others play whilst killing off some 15K players in O35.
Id give you a pat on the back for all the good work you're doing must be tough fighting Iron Forge and Iron Fury!
And what are you killing?

DeletedUser54957

No....there is the truth out of your own mouth: no one over there wants to wake up every night. Well that, almost by definition, makes you a simmer.

So...go paint your ocean green and the town beige all you want, but no one here is scared of your mra.

Drop in ocean 035, smart player, then you will gorilla far. Losers.
Never saw a simmer ranked 15 in ABP and before you say it sweet burn ik.

DeletedUser54957

Whatever i can find!
Supposedly you played EN92 but never even heard of you must of been a simmer there too lol
yh must admit it was tough with the long tt, fighting a coalition (you forget TF were the MRA over their and now they will learn how it was fighting such a alliance) and players who had to have their cities stacked since day one. But its fine I dont mind being a simmer.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

TromboneTom

Strategos
yh must admit it was tough with the long tt, fighting a coalition (you forget TF were the MRA over their and now they will learn how it was fighting such a alliance) and players who had to have their cities stacked since day one. But its fine I dont mind being a simmer.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
I was never with TF in EN92, and still i have no clue who you are if you played that server lol

E: you complain about travel time yet you are expanding away from us (?)

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
QuantumGorilla was indeed a simmer named Two Point Brutus. When his alliance was fighting over O44 and 45, he colonized all over O46, so you probably are familiar with his terrible little cities.

True Fear was not in any way an MRA in 92, any more than Epidemic was. But I can see why you are confused. You believe your own propaganda.

DeletedUser54957

QuantumGorilla was indeed a simmer named Two Point Brutus. When his alliance was fighting over O44 and 45, he colonized all over O46, so you probably are familiar with his terrible little cities.

True Fear was not in any way an MRA in 92, any more than Epidemic was. But I can see why you are confused. You believe your own propaganda.
Guys the truth is when applied for TF on this server and mentioned iam 2PB and this was Ahr-Ex reply 'OMG, I do remember you. A thorn in our side, definitely!'. So what were you talking about me being a simmer?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser54957

I was never with TF in EN92, and still i have no clue who you are if you played that server lol

E: you complain about travel time yet you are expanding away from us (?)
never said you were.

As i said im a 'smart player'.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
I was being polite, since someone I like recommended you.

And a simmer can certainly be a thorn in our side. I had to ban TLB from opping your terrible little cities, because you just colonized more and that took up their slots. Finally, they listened to me, and of course, you ghosted way before world wonders, and so were irrelevant.

Smart? Hardly.

DeletedUser54957

I was being polite, since someone I like recommended you.

And a simmer can certainly be a thorn in our side. I had to ban TLB from opping your terrible little cities, because you just colonized more and that took up their slots. Finally, they listened to me, and of course, you ghosted way before world wonders, and so were irrelevant.

Smart? Hardly.
I left all my severs I was playing then. Lato was my main server then not kasmenai then anyway, i didnt care much to fight simmers who stack cities full of dlu. I think that's enough of kasmenai don't you think?

DeletedUser

I'd like to apologize in advance for anyone i may offend by writing this and for the terrible grammar i may have used.. I drank to much today

My Completely unbiased top 12

1). Awakening

As previously stated this is an alliance filled with quitters, Cowards, and Selfish players. It seems like they "woke up" only to be put back to sleep

2).Sons of Odin
They started out this world on fire, collapsing UD before I even noticed they went to war, However it seems True Fear is giving them a solid fight.

3).Blue Magic
I heard so many great things about the BM team at the start of the world, They've disappointed me more than any other alliance.. When they're not fighting inactive or internals it seems like they're picking on alliances substantially smaller than themselves.. I'd love to see some attacks from BM every now and them... if you need a target my ingame name is HOLDMADUH

4).Independent II
My alliance... Also one once voted most likely to sink being independents weakest link...
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
However now it is very clear INDI 2 is filled with nothing but the worlds finest warriors & greatest assassins.. The truth is all in the BP ranked #1st in alliance abp dbp and overall by a large margin ;)

5).Independent
The flag ship alliance for the greatest team on the game, I join independent early on in the server and although at the time i was not in the indi core i joined because i saw a group a loyal fighters... Players who aren't scared to lose a city, and more importantly a team knows how to enjoy the game... This group is unstoppable because they don't know when to quit

6). Independent 3

The remnant of Razzle dazzle, again filled with warriors who don't quit even when outmatched and surrounded by the enemy... While a majority of the alliance feared defeated and ran to the enemy they remained together and decided to continue fighting...

7).True Fear
They are keeping the forums fun and clearly not scared to fight an alliance twice their size... They seem to be giving SOO a run for their money only allowing them to take 10 cities. I'm Impressed and am interested to see how they continue to deveolpe

8 & 9) Battle bears/Sons of thor
Soo academys dont see anything special in either of them at this present time

10) Repoession agents
I stopped playing this game for nearly 3 years return and am still seeing Eviction Notice wannabees .......

11) Twenty one
No comment

12)BROSSER
Will be interesting to see how they developed... they have a few really good players and might give BM a run for their money..