Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser48582

lmao id rather not be apart of the turtles. im not even joking but who even are you? ever server you have played you barley do anything apart from tell us how great TF is and the rest are crap, oh and your the leader of the grepos finest.
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
Let them hide in the rim QG its what they do Best Besides trying to talk them selves better than they are lol :)

jameslongst

Strategos
Let them hide in the rim QG its what they do Best Besides trying to talk them selves better than they are lol :)

And how are the kings of grepo doing then? Playing an amazing game? No. Every team despises you and your gameplay stinks. You couldn't do anything to us when we were number 8 and you were number 1. What are you gonna do now that we are number 5 and you are barely number 2? Nuthin. You're gonna do nuthin.

"They're coming for you, Barbara!" Some of your team I will take in, but neither one of you have a spot. We keep a clean alliance.

jameslongst

Strategos
Heres a good idea: How about you merge in the biggest simmer I have ever known and his simmer team into your simmer selves? Then you will have enough sim-points to get back up to sim-first place. Good job getting all those cities in 044. Real smart.

In the meantime some young punk in 035 is telling me that I am on the rim...that's rich. Get schooled.

DeletedUser54957

[report]f69b98a13a4dcbcb7645ca5f9d431a05[/report][report]63351a363fddc819561a92ed43d2497d[/report] Pathetic. Seems your offense is weak compared to your defense. Turtles.

@jameslongst does the least in game but the most on forums. great grepo career.

jameslongst

Strategos
Eat up kiddos:

#1,#4,#7 - Indies are big, but they fight big wars. Seem cool to me.

#2,#8,#9 Sons of Odin have a lot of big, fat players and a few very good fighters. I've mostly been in contact with the former. Will they have what it takes to step up to Indy? Time may be beginning to tell.

#3 Blue Magic is a lean, elite group. Old School. In my humble opinion they made a serious error in their strategy when they took in Pandora refugees instead of claiming the core ocean they wanted. However, respect is due.

#5 “How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads; to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams.”
― Bram Stoker, Dracula

#6 Repo Agents are decent in size, but way too spread out over too many oceans. I know some of them from Sinope...good fighters.

#10 BROSSR has a great win/loss ratio, but I think it helps if you dissolve your alliance and start a new one every time you change your name. Still, they control the ocean that BM intended to have, so they may do alright.

#11 Twenty-One is in the top 10, and they seem to have a really tight core in O43, but that's all I know about them.

#12, #17, #20, #22 Twilight Drifters. What can I say about TD that I haven't said before lol? I knew I would see you guys here soon enough. Up against Indy, so good luck with that. If anyone can survive it you guys can.

Much Love,
J and RX

DeletedUser54957

Ah ha! You're on to us, LOL. Isn't that how everyone sends CS??? I wonder how we managed to take the other cities on that island...
yes but the one that was active you did not manage to take.
You don't need to be a grepo veteran with a 400k+ grepo score to know that those are fakes.
hahahhahahahhaha i can send them ig if that makes you less delusional.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
I think you are criticizing some of your teammates, because they were not all inactive cities. You aren't the first person to underestimate us, and I am quite sure you won't be the last. I don't plan to educate you.

DeletedUser54192

#10 BROSSR has a great win/loss ratio, but I think it helps if you dissolve your alliance and start a new one every time you change your name. Still, they control the ocean that BM intended to have, so they may do alright.
Is that a win/loss ratio in terms of major wars, or just an overall win/loss ratio? Further from the core it's rather easy to get a decent win/loss ratio by just targeting inactives, solo players, and small teams rather than through fighting major wars.

DeletedUser54957

I think you are criticizing some of your teammates, because they were not all inactive cities. You aren't the first person to underestimate us, and I am quite sure you won't be the last. I don't plan to educate you.
the one in 046? congrats on taking a city in a ocean you dominate

[report]f69b98a13a4dcbcb7645ca5f9d431a05[/report][report]63351a363fddc819561a92ed43d2497d[/report] Pathetic. Seems your offense is weak compared to your defense. Turtles.

@jameslongst does the least in game but the most on forums. great grepo career.
Oh no!! my 2 ls and 48 slingers didn't get trough!!?? Not like i didn't send any clearing attacks? heavy losses for me. BRB ghosting

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Is that a win/loss ratio in terms of major wars, or just an overall win/loss ratio? Further from the core it's rather easy to get a decent win/loss ratio by just targeting inactives, solo players, and small teams rather than through fighting major wars.

This is based on the total cities won/total cities lost as reported by grepointel. I think the new intel site shows wars, and I will start tracking that now.

DeletedUser54895

yes but the one that was active you did not manage to take.

hahahhahahahhaha i can send them ig if that makes you less delusional.
You're calling your teammates out for being inactive on the forums.Subtle
For the second,I couldn't get what you were trying to say

DeletedUser54957

You're calling your teammates out for being inactive on the forums.Subtle
For the second,I couldn't get what you were trying to say
Yes thanks for repeating @Ahr-Ex.
im sure you did call us out for only going after your inactives a while back but that does not really matter does it?
thanks for letting me know.