Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser55083

#10 - DeltaDeltaDelta!: The only listed alliance with an exclamation point. That might get them over the hump with ToT.

I dunno ... my and a half month old upstart seems to be kicking their butt in the fighting category. Too bad we've only been here for such a short while. I think they need more exclamation points.

Last edited by a moderator:

jameslongst

Strategos
I dunno ... my and a half month old upstart seems to be kicking their butt in the fighting category. Too bad we've only been here for such a short while. I think they need more exclamation points.

In all honesty, upon looking back I feel that it should have been Delta!Delta!Delta!. Three exclamation points is a sacred and powerful number.

My bad guys. Good luck.

DeletedUser48582

Anyone up for a new top 12? Some time since the last good one and for good reasons i dont think WB will do another one o_O

DeletedUser10265

Ok i got his, but lets keep it top wonder competitors

#1 The Magicians - Great coring, leadership, offense and defense players, highest average point, serious threat and my home. Watch-out sely!!!

#2 Repossession Agents - Straight up monsters, these guys own the #2 and #4 spot making their power and reach extensive, lets see how that transfers over to wonder.

#3 Sons of Odin- Owning many top 10 spots(3), the power can't be denied, they have a far reach and have steady remained top notch, not much else needs to be said.

#4 True Fear - Gotta admit i was once fearful of these guys at one point, but they have fallen from grace, solid players, bad leadership, they have all the tools but can't use em. To bad, these guys got my only simmer vote.

Everyone else gatta step up

jameslongst

Strategos
Ok i got his, but lets keep it top wonder competitors

#1 The Magicians - Great coring, leadership, offense and defense players, highest average point, serious threat and my home. Watch-out sely!!!

#2 Repossession Agents - Straight up monsters, these guys own the #2 and #4 spot making their power and reach extensive, lets see how that transfers over to wonder.

#3 Sons of Odin- Owning many top 10 spots(3), the power can't be denied, they have a far reach and have steady remained top notch, not much else needs to be said.

#4 True Fear - Gotta admit i was once fearful of these guys at one point, but they have fallen from grace, solid players, bad leadership, they have all the tools but can't use em. To bad, these guys got my only simmer vote.

Everyone else gatta step up

Dear Peach Fuzz,

If this isn't a salty, behind kissing, slanted hate post, then I've never seen one. Here I can do that too:

"#1 Myself. Ohh I love myself. Aren't I pretty. Mom says I'm pretty anyway. And gold doesn't hurt! Looka that gold shine! You know what, i could kiss myself.

#2 Team I hope doesn't attack me. Gosh, I hope they don't attack me. They are pretty too. I will call them George. I will hug them so tight and so right. Then they will never be cross with me.

#3 Another team I really hope doesn't attack me. Seriously, if they attack me, kaka goes in pants. Mom will help clean up, I'm sure. She cares about her floors.

#4 Only team I fight, yet I can barely handle them. Smaller than me, but defo holding their own. Great numbers. Sexy leadership. Yes, Ive decided...they are a bad team. They threaten my carefully bought and constructed online self image! Get out of here, True Fear, mom says stay clear!!!

Everyone else gadda step......into Moms basement with me and party down!!!"

Is that close?

Last edited:

DeletedUser55183

James... love the verve but TM has been rolling True Fear for months. You guys just ran an event fueled OP on us and net-lost cities.

Do yourself a favor and look at the stats. Don't go 20Buck on us...

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Rolling? I don't know about that. You can call it victory when you carefully pick the cities in territory we don't want, the inactive, the players least likely to defend. And you can call it victory when we take cities from you and you stop defending because you see our LS coming in force ("who wants rock cities anyway, man, only losers").

If you call it a net loss when we take three cities that are strategically relevant to us and lose three cities that are not, sure. You can define victory any old way you want.

But I'm calling it victory that you have had my city in O66 in revolt for two weeks strait and failed to take it, even though I have no wall and no support beyond native biremes. And also I call it victory that you have to come in our chat to try to stir up trouble whenever you feel like you're behind (think I don't notice that pattern?)

In TF, we call you "10Bucks" now, Pyr.

DeletedUser55183

Ahhhr-Ex... You can rationalize all day long but the cold hard fact is that we take far more cities in sheer number and cities of strategic importance from your alliance. Last I checked it's something like 160 - 30, which you should be embarrassed about but instead you blather about why I don't take more of your cities.

I don't have to take your O66 city. I've had it in rolling revolt for a month because I think it's funny, not because I want it - as I've explained to you probably 50 times I have 5-6 True Fear cities in revolt at any one time and I chose to take what I want when I want. You may rule with an iron fist over there but you don't get to dictate over here.

I like the status quo because it's heavily in our favor. Keep on keeping on Ms. Thang.

DeletedUser10265

Hold up RX i have a couple problems with your statment!!

Players least likely to defend?
Well alexander just lost a city to me and when i landed my cs i had like 8k more biremes coming after i killed off about 4k already and he is known to stack 11-12k in the harbor.

Rock cities you dont want?

1) If dont want them why did you try to snipe the CS that i anti sniped the crap out of and also send mass support on top of it?

2) Rock cities like the two we let you have in the last op that are 2500 each lol?????? Your starting to act like Jimbo again, please dont go jimbo.

You can sit and call us rim fighters or picking on the weak for not fighting you in the core, but bottom line is a month ago you guys owned 56 as a massive True Bros Core, but where is True Bros now, oh right we came in, ate them all and will now do the same in 46.

Im coming Rx and im bringing TM in right behind me, see you soon

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Fuzz, now you're starting to sound like Tig, just reading a few words and going off half-cocked. Don't go all Tig on me, please.

Alex lost a city on an all red island after holding it a month longer than we planned to. He also defended three cities from CSs by sniping, including one city that he is defending alone with only native biremes. Most of those would fit into the category of "cities in territory we don't want."

I didn't say WE didn't want the rock cities. They have strategic importance to us. I said your player pretended HE didn't want them when he stopped defending them, about the time James and I were timing LS in. (City names changed to "Rock lovers" and "not bothered" sound kind of like "sour grapes" to me).

pyruvates is a rim fighter. He stays out where it's safe and criticizes people who take risks. At least you bring your big mouth into the middle of the action.

I'm not sure why you would want to bring TM into a bloodbath in 46, unless this is your announcement that you don't plan to build WW at all?

DeletedUser55183

You're amusing Ahhr-Ex. What is the latest explanation of why you guys are losing so badly?

I provided you with a list of the TF players I personally took cities from this month. How many TM players have you taken cities from if we start from the beginning of this world???

Take your time. This rim fighter is happy to wait for the answer.

DeletedUser10265

Idk about half cock RX, i got in facts

1) you op’d us but ended up loosing cities 3/5. But he points difference was way beyond.

2) All cities we took had snipes and mass rimes flowing. Not sure on that strategy, throw the sink and still loose it????

3)Native biremes, thats what you call them as i rememeber it was like 2k from cities all around as that city where my cs of 2ls landed was actually pretty deep in lower 56. Lol 2ls!!! It was a fake, i almost pissed myself.

Then alex with “all your timings suck”, right bro but i still took your cities and scared you into VM.

Bit whatever, took 56 from you, 46 will fall all the same. Nuff said i got troops to send out

jameslongst

Strategos

1) you op’d us but ended up loosing cities 3/5. But he points difference was way beyond.

2) All cities we took had snipes and mass rimes flowing. Not sure on that strategy, throw the sink and still loose it????

3)Native biremes, thats what you call them as i rememeber it was like 2k from cities all around as that city where my cs of 2ls landed was actually pretty deep in lower 56. Lol 2ls!!! It was a fake, i almost pissed myself.

Then alex with “all your timings suck”, right bro but i still took your cities and scared you into VM.

Bit whatever, took 56 from you, 46 will fall all the same. Nuff said i got troops to send out

Something tells me you know all about halfcocked.

Tell yourself whatever helps maintain that tuff guyz façade. Here at TF we know the truth: TM fights with a net like a bunch of scared frat boys.

Then, after you tell yourself whatever crap...come get some. We aren't going anywhere.

DeletedUser10265

Something tells me you know all about halfcocked.

Tell yourself whatever helps maintain that tuff guyz façade. Here at TF we know the truth: TM fights with a net like a bunch of scared frat boys.

Then, after you tell yourself whatever crap...come get some. We aren't going anywhere.

Oh but you are jimbo, you keep loosing cities to us, and you’ll continue to. Im ganna save you for last. After we eat alex, after RX ghost again, ill come for you. Dont look under the bed jimmy!!! Ill be waiting for you

DeletedUser54339

- Let me just go and tell the folks I work for that they need to reschedule our busiest time of the year because Fuzzer wants to feed me BP. It's not all about you, buttercup... I'll be back before Santa leaves you a lump of coal in your stocking.

- City, singular. And there definitely were not 8000+ birs headed to it. I don't know what you do for a living, but I can only hope it doesn't involve numeracy.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Bravo magicians and bravo Collect.

Amazing plan, keeping that snitch in the team for so long, who deleted posts and now handed important city to TM and jumped the team and after that you still brag that you keep winning by your skills?

I really never understood why people where doing so called "Spy" stuff in Grepolis. This is game just to get pleasure from battles and communication with team mates. Does that damned crown costs your honor?

Be ashamed Collect.

Last edited:

collect78900

Phrourach
Bravo magicians and bravo Collect.

Amazing plan, keeping that snitch in the team for so long, who deleted posts and now handed important city to TM and jumped the team and after that you still brag that you keep winning by your skills?

I really never understood why people where doing so called "Spy" stuff in Grepolis. This is game just to get pleasure from battles and communication with team mates. Does that damned crown costs your honor?

Be ashamed Collect.
Some people just want to watch the world burn.

smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif
Keep the trash talk going, please!

DeletedUser51435

Rolling? I don't know about that. You can call it victory when you carefully pick the cities in territory we don't want, the inactive, the players least likely to defend. And you can call it victory when we take cities from you and you stop defending because you see our LS coming in force ("who wants rock cities anyway, man, only losers").

If you call it a net loss when we take three cities that are strategically relevant to us and lose three cities that are not, sure. You can define victory any old way you want.

But I'm calling it victory that you have had my city in O66 in revolt for two weeks strait and failed to take it, even though I have no wall and no support beyond native biremes. And also I call it victory that you have to come in our chat to try to stir up trouble whenever you feel like you're behind (think I don't notice that pattern?)

In TF, we call you "10Bucks" now, Pyr.

This is kind of rich coming from you ... you know the one that claimed Naps can be broken without notice. As city names I believe James had a classic when he changed the name of a city 2 times from Your CS will be sniped (something like that) to "This is a waste of time" (something like that) when our player filled in the attacks and left no gap. In addition you guys walk right up to the line with some of your city names and while I won't claim we are not quilty of the same, we didn't start until you introduced us to that as the way you wanted to play that part of the game so it is a little late of you to complain about us.

I define victory as who takes more cities than the other alliance and on that we have crushed you all the while you make us number 1 in DBP and have very little show for that effort. Lets face it you wrote off whole sections of 56 that you sent little or no defense. As for inactives, of course we are going after them ... better in our hands than in a stronger TF players hands .. that kind of is grepo 101. Actually if I was you I wouldn't use the inactive excuse because you do the same thing to us.

In this war there is only one defining number so far just on the TM side TF and TB are losing 160 to 29 ... if I add in FU it just gets worse. You can say anything you want but the fact remains you thought you could run us over, promised that to your team and you and James failed.

Good luck to you in wonders as I fully expect you to be a contender.