Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser54610

I wasn't trying to make you scared of my. Someone my name and picture already puts feat in peoples eyes. I'm the 15th ranked attacker in Nagidos. Unlike you i have stats to back my words up. Whenever you're ready let me know. (;

DeletedUser54537

I wasn't trying to make you scared of my. Someone my name and picture already puts feat in peoples eyes. I'm the 15th ranked attacker in Nagidos. Unlike you i have stats to back my words up. Whenever you're ready let me know. (;

ooo, number 15, scary

DeletedUser45100

Lets just remind people, that this isnt the salt thread nor the thrash talk thread.

not that the damn top 12 two days in the world is of any use, but its still not a time yet to pick fights

DeletedUser54810

No one will be for 10 months atleast... our friend Grepo Chuck didn't get the memo but my top 12 was satirical

Oooh maaan.. :( I'd taken it all to heart as well.. Took screenshots of your Top 12, made 100's of prints to send to relatives at Christmas and shared on all social networks.. Only to be told it's all a lie?

Devastated.com..

;)

DeletedUser17513

Oooh maaan.. :( I'd taken it all to heart as well.. Took screenshots of your Top 12, made 100's of prints to send to relatives at Christmas and shared on all social networks.. Only to be told it's all a lie?

Devastated.com..

;)

you need to be Independent to do that ;)

Damn boi nr 15 attacker on nagidos??
I can back my words up, actually.
Pagasae: NR. 14 defender NR. 27 on fighter
Get on my level, Nub :p

DeletedUser54495

Damn boi nr 15 attacker on nagidos??
I can back my words up, actually.
Pagasae: NR. 14 defender NR. 27 on fighter
Get on my level, Nub :p
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
Someone make a trash talk thread so we can start this forum up for real
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

And dave mate yeah he must be devastated... for sure ;)

Pro-Grep

Strategos

This guy for real?

And yeah better to make new topic for talks, since we all are going deeply off topic now.

DeletedUser54610

This world has no big names. Only a few minor. I've sold resources to viridinian in previous worlds. Above average player. Seen Ev1K1ng on both the us and en servers, not a threat. Always getting knocked to the rim in the beginning then quits a quarter of the way through. RaniRup, everrette, Xoka74, RAVEN-LORD, all solid players. A couple others but nobody seems to be taking this world serious. Grepolis just had to make a special edd world for the ones who can't play with the big boys.

I'll have a pre made when I return serious in 3 months. We'll hop on a world and see how big your mouths are there! :D Skype: grepochuckey@yahoo.com Tata!

DeletedUser

Grepo chucky I'm glad you're waiting 3 months, get an easy start in the rim, but you better hope I get bored of this world before you start.

DeletedUser54610

Grepo chucky I'm glad you're waiting 3 months, get an easy start in the rim, but you better hope I get bored of this world before you start.

This world? Naa. I don't play on the rim or with moral activated. Feel free to add me on skype so I can tell you when I'm back :)

DeletedUser54810

This world has no big names. Only a few minor. I've sold resources to viridinian in previous worlds. Above average player. Seen Ev1K1ng on both the us and en servers, not a threat. Always getting knocked to the rim in the beginning then quits a quarter of the way through. RaniRup, everrette, Xoka74, RAVEN-LORD, all solid players. A couple others but nobody seems to be taking this world serious. Grepolis just had to make a special edd world for the ones who can't play with the big boys.

I'll have a pre made when I return serious in 3 months. We'll hop on a world and see how big your mouths are there! :D Skype: grepochuckey@yahoo.com Tata!

Appearances can be deceiving can't they? I've fought lots of 'big' names and most PM'd me after a kicking asking why I hadn't ghosted when they attacked me (as that's what everyone else does, their words) Then another PM when more of their attacks were ripped apart followed by a "do you want to join us" when they get slapped back. Obviously my response was always the same: "Err No.. I'm with Indie.. Wouldn't want it any other way"

Maybe we take you up on that offer but right now this is the one we are interested in..

DeletedUser5061

6xrzfm.jpg

Oooh now it's a d**k measuring contest fellas - get the 1m ruler out considering Chuckey's must be real long according to his words. Or are we mistakenly measuring his ego?

p.s. Chuck my initial post was a joke and you just didn't get the punchline. There's no need for you to blow it out of proportion :rolleyes:

@Kannerak Is he bringing his premade to our server, so we can rim him and take his best players?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48582

Rankings, rankings, rankings... why does people always big mouthing these?? Im quite sure im higher in Nagidos than you are Chuckey o_O:p

Let the world begin before dissing it :cool:

DeletedUser54610

People are so easy to get fired up. Relax guys, just trolling yous. But goodluck in the world everyone :)