Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser54495

Why so much hate on us :(

I personally don't mind you guys, but I could take a good guess that it's because we are 2 days in the world and you got 3 branches ;)

All of it doesn't matter anyway I imagine in a fortnight you will have culled most of the deadweight. Probably just using all these branches so you have internal claims.

DeletedUser5061

Why so much hate on us :(

Because you are a loser, its kind of sad really. People join this game to find pass time, you invite them to your MRA, teach them nothing, offer them no support and will use them as shields by throwing them to the wolves when the BP ends. Why do you do it?

DeletedUser54316

Well those are some harsh accusations daizan :), of course we will teach the players that want to be thought and ask questions. I've done this countless times. I don't see why would you go personal here bud ^^, we will drop some players as we figure where our core will be before BP ends, giving them enough time to relocate to a closer alliance. Don't be an a**hole and call people you don't even know losers over the internet :), Learn some manners bud ^^

DeletedUser48582

Big MRA's wont last a month so no worries - just enjoy the BP while it last :cool::cool:

DeletedUser54537

I can be a very good MRA maker if I want
I just dont want to right now

maybe en100

DeletedUser5061

Well those are some harsh accusations daizan :), of course we will teach the players that want to be thought and ask questions. I've done this countless times. I don't see why would you go personal here bud ^^, we will drop some players as we figure where our core will be before BP ends, giving them enough time to relocate to a closer alliance. Don't be an a**hole and call people you don't even know losers over the internet :), Learn some manners bud ^^

Personal? What is personal about what I said. You are a playing a game in which you win or lose, you put yourself in a no-win situation, there for you are a loser.

You are not fooling anyone here mate apart from all those new players in your alliance. You are using them as a cannon fodder, so you can hide behind them until you have enough cities to run your mouth and feed your ego. This BS you are selling about "giving them enough time to relocate to a closer alliance" please, enough already, you know what you are. The only question is Why do you do it? You think anyone is gonna be like oh that " Virdian" what a player at the end when you fall.

I can be a very good MRA maker if I want
I just dont want to right now

maybe en100

Yes mate everyone can be a-hole and use people and alienate players away from the game before they have had a chance to see what it is really like. + this Virdian is not running a MRA its a MRC - Mass Recruiting Coalition, top it all of he named it after himself. We need to make a hall of shame thread and make him number 1.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54894

Everybody already knows things will change completely very soon once BP ends lol. Alliances will disband, new ones will be made, players will move around from alliance to alliance to not get rimmed, and so on. The only stable one so far is probably Independent, not familiar with any of the names since it's my first EN world but they seem to be a pretty solid premade group.

DeletedUser51219

Everybody already knows things will change completely very soon once BP ends lol. Alliances will disband, new ones will be made, players will move around from alliance to alliance to not get rimmed, and so on. The only stable one so far is probably Independent, not familiar with any of the names since it's my first EN world but they seem to be a pretty solid premade group.
Yeah I agree I feel like looking at the list the only decent one I've seen is independent seen some good recognisable names as well

DeletedUser35722

Yeah I agree I feel like looking at the list the only decent one I've seen is independent seen some good recognisable names as well

IHOPEYOUMEANMINE ? !

Anyway lets just wait for BP to end then the real alliances will remain and the pretenders will sink

DeletedUser54784

How about you put your gold where your mouth is and by my resources. That included all of you. 2,500/50 gold (;
@Grepo Chuckey , @Notmad why give you any gold when any and all gold can stay in the ally if our guys need ress and want to spend gold, they can always do inside ally trade which we are doing, so i don't care for you gold traders :)

DeletedUser54784

please.. tell me more :rolleyes:

DeletedUser54784

"The only stable one so far is probably Independent, not familiar with any of the names since it's my first EN world but they seem to be a pretty solid premade group."

it's kinda silly if you ask me to even speak your mind on who is stable and who is not, when it is your first EN world and you don't know anyone around, just saying.. you don't see me sharing my mind or speaking about anyone in sink/swim/float manner as its way to early, i probably wont until end of 2nd week when its a bit clearer who is doing what and in what manner.