Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser54810

Still to be discovered, alliances that win in the past especially that long ago might not be the same now.

Very true.. We are not the same alliance that won in Nicaea.

If we lose this world there will be no excuses because this is the strongest Indie team we've had. I think it's better than the one we had in Nicaea..

DeletedUser5061

your "golden years" of grep are way behind you bud, you are nothing now, so go back to gold trading in this particular world for as long as you are still alive here.

What would you know about me? you just made your account in March 2017, which means you either got banned for cheating once already and needed new account or you were too much of a douche first time around you needed to refresh your rep. Not good, not good. And please go back edit where you from before you embrass me and my friends, you aint one of us.

Lol i've never heard of Indie... Let me guess... you are all legends? :p:p:p

Bruv this guys are no joke, they look organised and active, I think Straight Dave tried recruit me in some weird flirty way, clearly it worked on some. But seriously Straight Dave you can't call it Independent II, it has to be called Dependent.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54784

Very true.. We are not the same alliance that won in Nicaea.

If we lose this world there will be no excuses because this is the strongest Indie team we've had. I think it's better than the one we had in Nicaea..

that would be quite embarrassing if you lost with your best rooster so far.. time will tell..

DeletedUser54784

What would you know about me? you just made your account in March 2017, which means you either got banned for cheating once already and needed new account or you were too much of a douche first time around you needed to refresh your rep. Not good, not good. And please go back edit where you from before you embrass me and my friends, you aint one of us.

i know more about you than you know about me, and never ever call me a cheat again.

p.s. i don't give a crap about your personal opinion nor of opinion of other players, im here to kick *** and play, go back to your trading, you have almost no say in this nor any other world that you sim in your current state.

DeletedUser33512

Wooii, that's harsh. LOL. Luckily sane people generally don't care about other peoples opinions. These same people usually don't need to tell everyone that little fact :D

DeletedUser54784

Wooii, that's harsh. LOL. Luckily sane people generally don't care about other peoples opinions. These same people usually don't need to tell everyone that little fact :D

i would hate to ruin his parade but hes nothing, once upon a time, he used to be a good player overall.. now at least until his premade team kicks off he is simming or trading ress for gold, and yet talks **** about everyone that is actually playing and doing something good ingame, had it about enough with him to the point of not caring who he was in the past.

poy.

DeletedUser33512

i would hate to ruin his parade but hes nothing, once upon a time, he used to be a good player overall.. now at least until his premade team kicks off he is simming or trading ress for gold, and yet talks **** about everyone that is actually playing and doing something good ingame, had it about enough with him to the point of not caring who he was in the past.

poy.

Fair enough. :)

DeletedUser54810

Lol i've never heard of Indie... Let me guess... you are all legends? :p:p:p

Nope.. We are a mix, some big hitters and a lot of really good, solid team players. The sort you can count on when the muck hits the fan.. Many of these players have fought against larger alliances/coalitions for years. The odds have always been heavily against us and despite that we've always given a good account of ourselves.

This is a strong Indie roster make no mistake and anyone who beats us will have earned their victory the hard way. There will be no excuses here. I'll happily say the better team won..

DeletedUser54810

I think Straight Dave tried recruit me in some weird flirty way, clearly it worked on some. But seriously Straight Dave you can't call it Independent II, it has to be called Dependent.

Nah mate.. It's simpler than that. I saw you posting in here, then you popped up on the same island.. I'm just nosey..:D

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
Comon guys bp isnt even over yet and the banter is already flying like crazy.Cant we wait a little bit tell bp ends and most people die ;)