Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser54810

You took on a 90 man MRA with 30 players? So what? You took on a weak MRA. Sounds like you are boasting about that. :p It's all good and well saying how good y'all are when you don't play here. We do and we are doing alright so until you are here backing it up it's all mouth and no trousers. Perhaps you could bring your 30 man team over here and instead of telling me how great you are on another server you prove me wrong, or perhaps you'd get sent back with your tail between you legs when you get slaughtered by this MRA? Either way I'm up for that..

Mass recruiters are found in the alliance finder, you won't find us on that. Mass recruiters do not know the half players they take on, we pretty much know all of ours..

We didn't take in all of Razzle at all, Pandora took some so did we, then they took another one today from the III division who doesn't know if a wall makes ships defend better or not? So if they don't vet the players coming in how does that make them not an MRA too? They have 2 divisions. So do UnderDog. We have one more, only difference is we got our numbers faster and that's because we are a pre made. We have the regulars, some of our old players returned and some of the enemies we've fought against previously joined us when they knew we were coming here because they hold us in high regard, they know they are gonna have fun because that is what we are about. It really isn't our fault that people like us so give us credit for earning it the hard way.

We added to the III division today from our waiting list (look at the players we did put there, some damn good ones) and 3 divisions was our plan from the outset because as I've stated before we won't be doing love ins with everyone, we are here to stand on our own feet. The clue is in the name INDEPENDENT.

We have 3 divisions but if the cap was 120 it would be one (and it would be full, with a waiting list). There will not be a 4th division even though the people on our waiting list would get invites into most alliances here now. Some are already in alliances here now, doing well too and they are hoping they get a PM from us saying "You're in". An MRA would definately set up a 4th but an MRA would not have players of that calibre queing up to join them and that is the difference.

Indie has been known for being a tough cookie for years but it hasn't always been as big as it it now. Back in the day we'd get jumped on by everyone because we were deemed an easy small target, they soon found that not to be the case. Now we'll get jumped because we are a force to be reckoned with, we have no worries about that at all because we are used to it.

It will take a very good alliance to beat us.. Good luck to them..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48582

When do people ever learn that points aren't everything in Grepolis :rolleyes: skills still matter despite gold abuse and MRA's :cool::cool:

DeletedUser54810

When do people ever learn that points aren't everything in Grepolis :rolleyes: skills still matter despite gold abuse and MRA's :cool::cool:

Agreed but skills transfer into BP's don't they? Check ours out.. We are simming..

Oh and PS to Ryan..

I know Ana too, like many here she played against Indie a few times. She knows what we are about so instead of saying she is in an MRA how about you ask her if that's the case before running your opinion when you aren't even playing the world and know NOTHING about it.. Ana would NEVER play for an MRA and neither would anyone else here..

DeletedUser54192

Honorable Mentions:
True Fear: Players from EN97, Seem to be winning over there. I have led alliances against these guys and they should not be underestimated.
I think this lot are definitely going to live up to their name. They have me scared for sure. :oops:

Ryann16

Strategos
Agreed but skills transfer into BP's don't they? Check ours out.. We are simming..

Oh and PS to Ryan..

I know Ana too, like many here she played against Indie a few times. She knows what we are about so instead of saying she is in an MRA how about you ask her if that's the case before running your opinion when you aren't even playing the world and know NOTHING about it.. Ana would NEVER play for an MRA and neither would anyone else here..
Hahaha You are so butthurt because I called you a MRA... Quit crying like a child, I gave my opinion in a top 12. If you cant get me off your mind, head to trash talk, not here ;)

DeletedUser51708

I'm part of Independent, and even I'm getting kind of tired of this.

Yes, It does appear that we are an MRA. Does that necessarily sit all that well with me? No. Then again, I don't have the best track record with managing/picking an alliance to join. That being said, I don't think the outer divisions will hold that well, they usually never do, and when the fighting starts, they're the first to fall due to extended TT and increased access for the enemy. Guess I just have to sit here and watch how it all plays out then. In the meantime, can we all stop bickering? It's painful to read.

DeletedUser54810

Hahaha You are so butthurt because I called you a MRA... Quit crying like a child, I gave my opinion in a top 12. If you cant get me off your mind, head to trash talk, not here ;)

Yeah I am.. You discredit this alliance and the players in it by calling us an MRA so damn straight I'm butt hurt about that. Instead of saying how great you and your alliance are and what a massive MRA we are why don't you just bring your team of aces over and see how you fare? Anyone can mouth off from far away..

DeletedUser54810

Lol complete denial here lads :p:p:p:p

Of course there is.. but I'm done with denying silly accusations.. I know what we have here and I've spoken fact. Everybody can think whatever they like but remember y'all said we are an MRA..

Better make sure this 'MRA' doesn't beat y'all then because that will make make you look a little bit silly..

Obviously nobody will need any coalitions to beat us so y'all better get disbanding the ones that are already being set up against us as that will also make y'all look a little bit silly. I mean what alliance worth their salt need help beating an MRA? Nobody right?

Looking forward this 1v1 alliance thing.. but it won't happen will it? Cuz y'all know you need to cuddle up to beat us.. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50183

Hi everyone,

I'm a very strong grepo player and very active. I may need a little training in regards to morale(since I don't usually play morale worlds). But I'm an asset to whatever alliance I am in.

Does anyone know any strong alliances that aren't mra's, and would be interested in me joining? Already doing my research on the forums and grepointel, but thought I'd post here also.

My ign: Lady De Carla

DeletedUser54784

Wait what happened to Amazon King? LOL

What happened to his rooster?

Got sick of getting stabbed in the back and gave my city to War Born, The End, what he did afterwards has nothing to do with me.

DeletedUser54038

Got sick of getting stabbed in the back and gave my city to War Born, The End, what he did afterwards has nothing to do with me.

Tried not to be like the rest and be a backstabber as well. Did the only option I saw reasonable. Didn't agree with Pandora's values one bit. There was no other option but to talk to ole Davey, and after getting to know him, we had a lot of the same common interests and we just hit it off ;)

jameslongst

Strategos
I think this lot are definitely going to live up to their name. They have me scared for sure. :oops:
Yep. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Ya right bud tell us another one. Its everyone else's fault isn't it? I heard the Princess dumped you. Finally wise up, did he?

So move on to another server and fail after a month. Rinse. Repeat.

Buh-Bye.

DeletedUser54784

Yep. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Ya right bud tell us another one. Its everyone else's fault isn't it? I heard the Princess dumped you. Finally wise up, did he?

So move on to another server and fail after a month. Rinse. Repeat.

Buh-Bye.

James i don't give a fuq about anything you say, i don't even read your comments i just fly over them.

DeletedUser52215

If you don't care then you don't need to comment.

Can we keep this thread on track please?

DeletedUser54038

Yes, I worked with him. Good player and props to him, some need to be less judgmental of people on the forums and in-game, as all in all it is just a game. Doesn't mean me and him shared a brain and had same exact values and beliefs about every issue? So whats your point Kal? I don't think your aware fully of what happened with the whole Pandora situation....if someone wants to message me in-game about it I would be happy to give you a brief but long summary of the Series of Unfortunate Events...not here on the externals as that would be rude and unsanitary for all of your beautiful and innocent eyes :)