Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser48582

I'll give top 12 a shoot as well :)

1. Underdog - Solid position so far in O45 with a few stray dogs and looking good on the BP-rosters. Not many familiar faces though but looks promising. Only negative is that they lie right in the middle of the core so some fighting must be expected. SWIM

2. Independent II - As I expect these three IND-alliances to scatter/break off at some point i'll throw down some words for each :D Despite being placed number two I see this as the weakest of the three branches. Very spread out and no obvious core. No doubt they have some quality but it wont take them through the server. SINK

3. Independent - Compared with IND II this lot looks to have some what of a core (considered this early stage). Decent placed in the rankings and some quality players in their ranks. Their biggest problem: bad placement and the fact that they will have to fight either Vergina Sun or/and Pandora to seek towards the rim for a safe heaven - Perhaps a IND IIII Dave to avoid that conflict??? :p:p I smell a war coming. FLOAT/SINK

4. Pandoras Box - Looks good with early dominance over O55 and some experienced players in the rooster. Still some though alliances placed in that ocean but Pandoras numbers should make the difference and everyone need them BP :) Could be a contender IF they wipe out their ocean and works towards the south east. SWIM

5. Vergina Sun - Only know 2-3 faces here so perhaps an unexperienced alliance? Their strength will be their thight placement but if that's enough to stand against Dave and his henchmen... im not sure. Should properly work some diplomacy quickly (perhaps Pandora?). FLOAT/SINK

6. Pandora - See no. 4.

7. Sons of Odin - Aaaaaahhhh these fellas... My own crew so I wont say much here. You will get to know us soon enough :cool::cool: SWIM

8. Independent III - Tops both deff and off BP so they don't sim around for sure :) Like the other two branches... very split and it will be their biggest weakness. This lot contain a good amount of wellknown lads - Perhaps the strongest of the three branches. I would like to mark them with SWIM but their position will make it a FLOAT.

9. Epic Shadow - Don't know much about them but with IND-group lurking around they might see an invasion of their ocean. They would loose that war by the looks of it. O44 so far looks to be the easiest ocean so far though - If they can keep IND out. SINK

10. Ancient Ghost - Another O45 alliance... But the weakest of the three top groups in the ocean. They look spread out but might have a chance I they seek south to O46 and try to establish a home there. SINK/FLOAT

11. Battle Bear - Contenders!! (you get this one for free Nic :p). My own crew so like no. 7 = No comment :cool: SWIM

12. Blue Magic - Well well well we meet again Tig :D Solid group who value skills higher that point and numbers are surely in for rough ride sooner or later but their experience will come in handy when that happens. SWIM

Outsiders:
True Fear - Located in the rim and will properly dominate their ocean before the end of June. Good rooster with wellknown faces. Properly a matter of time before they make their entrance to the top 12. SWIM

The Storm Lords - Placed in the eastern part of O55 with easy access to O65 where they will properly set up base. Could be an alliance for the top 12 if they can gather the right crew. FLOAT

jameslongst

Strategos

Outsiders:
True Fear - Located in the rim and will properly dominate their ocean before the end of June. Good rooster with wellknown faces. Properly a matter of time before they make their entrance to the top 12. SWIM

I really do like this, but where do you get off calling us roosters?

JK...good one. Spot on.

DeletedUser44112

1. Underdog - Solid position so far in O45 with a few stray dogs and looking good on the BP-rosters. Not many familiar faces though but looks promising. Only negative is that they lie right in the middle of the core so some fighting must be expected. SWIM

2. Independent II - As I expect these three IND-alliances to scatter/break off at some point i'll throw down some words for each :D Despite being placed number two I see this as the weakest of the three branches. Very spread out and no obvious core. No doubt they have some quality but it wont take them through the server. SINK

3. Independent - Compared with IND II this lot looks to have some what of a core (considered this early stage). Decent placed in the rankings and some quality players in their ranks. Their biggest problem: bad placement and the fact that they will have to fight either Vergina Sun or/and Pandora to seek towards the rim for a safe heaven - Perhaps a IND IIII Dave to avoid that conflict??? :p:p I smell a war coming. FLOAT/SINK

4. Pandoras Box - Looks good with early dominance over O55 and some experienced players in the rooster. Still some though alliances placed in that ocean but Pandoras numbers should make the difference and everyone need them BP :) Could be a contender IF they wipe out their ocean and works towards the south east. SWIM

5. Vergina Sun - Only know 2-3 faces here so perhaps an unexperienced alliance? Their strength will be their thight placement but if that's enough to stand against Dave and his henchmen... im not sure. Should properly work some diplomacy quickly (perhaps Pandora?). FLOAT/SINK

6. Pandora - See no. 4.

7. Sons of Odin - Aaaaaahhhh these fellas... My own crew so I wont say much here. You will get to know us soon enough :cool::cool: SWIM

8. Independent III - Tops both deff and off BP so they don't sim around for sure :) Like the other two branches... very split and it will be their biggest weakness. This lot contain a good amount of wellknown lads - Perhaps the strongest of the three branches. I would like to mark them with SWIM but their position will make it a FLOAT.

9. Epic Shadow - Don't know much about them but with IND-group lurking around they might see an invasion of their ocean. They would loose that war by the looks of it. O44 so far looks to be the easiest ocean so far though - If they can keep IND out. SINK

10. Ancient Ghost - Another O45 alliance... But the weakest of the three top groups in the ocean. They look spread out but might have a chance I they seek south to O46 and try to establish a home there. SINK/FLOAT

11. Battle Bear - Contenders!! (you get this one for free Nic :p). My own crew so like no. 7 = No comment :cool: SWIM

12. Blue Magic - Well well well we meet again Tig :D Solid group who value skills higher that point and numbers are surely in for rough ride sooner or later but their experience will come in handy when that happens. SWIM

Outsiders:

The Storm Lords - Placed in the eastern part of O55 with easy access to O65 where they will properly set up base. Could be an alliance for the top 12 if they can gather the right crew. FLOAT

Tell you what, I spotted a couple of names in Blue Magic who won Apollina with Res Dogs. I think they may be one to watch.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach

Thank you, this is awesome! I love to give the boys a deadline.

RX

DeletedUser

6. Pandora - See no. 4.

Outsiders:

Considering all the changes maybe you should update this list

jameslongst

Strategos
How about this for an update?
Fear the Truth
9/40 members
  • Fear the Truth
    • player.png
      M A G I C
      32828 points, 6 cities
    • player.png
      NeoHero2Goo...