Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser21418

Kal when 80 % of the playres leave, they are running yes but not from an enemy, but from bad leaders, and if you count your battelskills in revolts hmmm i got news for you you need to land cs as well and i dident se that happen, say hello to stack from me, he blockt me after he lost his third city, and just for the record loyalety is somthing you earn, so do the math.

DeletedUser54192

Kal when 80 % of the playres leave, they are running yes but not from an enemy, but from bad leaders
It's funny how a group of people who, according to you, weren't running from Indies, got a deal with them as quickly as possible after defecting from Pandora.

if you count your battelskills in revolts hmmm i got news for you you need to land cs as well and i dident se that happen
I still find it amusing that your great new alliance let their leader get revolted at least 3 times in one morning by someone that you think is rubbish.

say hello to stack from me, he blockt me after he lost his third city,
I wonder who I respect more. The leader who has shown loyalty, skill, determination and defiance, all on multiple occasions, or a player who defects as soon as the war turns against them?

just for the record loyalety is somthing you earn, so do the math.
Stack and the others did enough to earn loyalty, through their hard work for the team. I was privileged enough to be on the council for a short while before I had to go into VM, and I can see that they were putting in a tonne of work for the alliance. Anyone who bothered to read the forum or participate in OPs would understand the sheer level of dedication that the leaders were showing to their members. That you can't show respect for their efforts, in the form of loyalty or at least respect for their skills, is not their problem, but yours.

DeletedUser54784

Kal when 80 % of the playres leave, they are running yes but not from an enemy, but from bad leaders, and if you count your battelskills in revolts hmmm i got news for you you need to land cs as well and i dident se that happen, say hello to stack from me, he blockt me after he lost his third city, and just for the record loyalety is somthing you earn, so do the math.

It does not matter you were in Pandora i want to take a moment and congratulate you guys that drifted away that you finally figured out that and tried your own way out, best of luck to your newly created ally and don't worry about stack he blocks anyone he crosses and plays for his own gain so basically i have no idea what kal is talking about any of his good things as a leader, but he should remember this time that he did it to me because it kinda led to vengeful War Born to finish off what needed to be done, don't be alarmed people i was just notified of this and wanted to congratulate my brother War Born, Indies and people that left Panda wings to form their own.

P.s. Kal.. you suck, stop talking and face harsh reality, and if i was told right you were in VM before this started and you still are? so why are you talking about things that happen in the world while in VM? enjoy your "Vacation" as 3/4 of Pandora members in VM share it must be some fine American holiday.

Also don't quote me, i just came here to congratulate i wont come to reply to any comments.

DeletedUser54192

don't worry about stack he blocks anyone he crosses and plays for his own gain so basically i have no idea what kal is talking about any of his good things as a leader
I take it that you haven't played alongside him then. And he can get along with enemies, so in this case the fault would more likely lie with Kraniet.

congratulate my brother War Born

I'd congratulate Indies, but I don't see anything in particular to congratulate War Born about, given that he had to merge into Independent in order to keep going. I would add that War Born made claims much earlier on about Pandora's morals and said he would be happy to discuss them in-game, yet has delayed or avoided the topic on each occasion that I have asked him. I'm also pretty sure that War Born managed to get his alliance crushed more quickly than my own alliance got crushed on the last server that he and I were both on, and that is saying something considering that you think I am a rubbish player.

P.s. Kal.. you suck, stop talking and face harsh reality,

You've never played against me. And if I remember correctly, you already gave up on this world. I don't run away from worlds under the pretence of being 'bored'.

if i was told right you were in VM before this started and you still are? so why are you talking about things that happen in the world while in VM?
I've found out about various parts of what happened from people on that server, and I know a bunch of the people involved. There's nothing saying that I am not allowed to post in a world's forum because I am in VM.

Also don't quote me
I don't see any reason why I shouldn't, if you are going to make stupid comments.

DeletedUser21418

Kal before you make a total fool out of your self,
stackattack are a member of indy now!!!!!

DeletedUser54192

Kal before you make a total fool out of your self
I don't see how I'd be making a fool out of myself. I'd heard that Indies were offering places to some of the top remaining Pandora players now that Pandora has fallen. But I am still right in saying that the reason Pandora fell was because players like you ran away as soon as the fight was not going your way.

If players such as Stackattack and Pacman are as bad as you claim, I wonder why Indies would actively try and recruit them? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21418

if you dont se it maks all your terories fall apart, then i just stop the diskussion hire, lol but it wont save him, this is a total new server

DeletedUser54192

if you dont se it maks all your terories fall apart, then i just stop the diskussion hire, lol but it wont save him, this is a total new server
It doesn't make any of my theories fall apart. Pandora still fell because a large group of players demonstrated a complete lack of loyalty, and ran as soon as they realised that the odds were not in their favour.

DeletedUser52759

Just because leaders are brave, and their players sound, an alliance is it's own creature. Sometimes, the mix doesn't work.

DeletedUser54495

It does not matter you were in Pandora i want to take a moment and congratulate you guys that drifted away that you finally figured out that and tried your own way out, best of luck to your newly created ally and don't worry about stack he blocks anyone he crosses and plays for his own gain so basically i have no idea what kal is talking about any of his good things as a leader, but he should remember this time that he did it to me because it kinda led to vengeful War Born to finish off what needed to be done, don't be alarmed people i was just notified of this and wanted to congratulate my brother War Born, Indies and people that left Panda wings to form their own.

Funny, last time I checked stack's OP on raz daz made you ghost and your alliance run to indies :p

DeletedUser54038

Kal, the reason Pandoras group fell was because they took in to many people from different alliances, they took in more than half of my guys from Razzle...and Vridinians and a few other here and there, so the reason they fell was that they filled their ranks with people that had lost cities to them, so it only makes sense that once those guys lost cities again to someone else, what do they do? You guessed it right! Run to another safe place, just delaying the inevitable. Anyways Kal, no deal was made with Pandora at all. So stop saying stuff that isn't true, anyways it was a good fight seeing it from the bottom and looking up at one point.

War~

jameslongst

Strategos

P.s. Kal.. you suck, stop talking and face harsh reality, and if i was told right you were in VM before this started and you still are? so why are you talking about things that happen in the world while in VM? enjoy your "Vacation" as 3/4 of Pandora members in VM share it must be some fine American holiday.

Also don't quote me, i just came here to congratulate i wont come to reply to any comments.

Ya dont quote him or he will run away and not do anything at all.

Dont feel bad Kal, the only thing this guy is "king" of is running into VM when he loses a fight. Which is every time he fights.

Later. Loser.

DeletedUser54495

Kal, the reason Pandoras group fell was because they took in to many people from different alliances, they took in more than half of my guys from Razzle...and Vridinians and a few other here and there, so the reason they fell was that they filled their ranks with people that had lost cities to them, so it only makes sense that once those guys lost cities again to someone else, what do they do? You guessed it right! Run to another safe place, just delaying the inevitable. Anyways Kal, no deal was made with Pandora at all. So stop saying stuff that isn't true, anyways it was a good fight seeing it from the bottom and looking up at one point.

War~
Huh thanks for actually making a point that makes sense... there are not many of those on this thread.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser54192

Anyways Kal, no deal was made with Pandora at all.
I never said for certain that there was, I was just suspicious, given how much dodgy dealing I have seen on various servers, and how quickly it all happened.

I understand the rest of your points.

DeletedUser54192

Just because leaders are brave, and their players sound, an alliance is it's own creature. Sometimes, the mix doesn't work.
I appreciate that, but in this case, the players weren't sound, as they ran away as soon as they realised that the war was definitely not in their favour. If Pandora had fallen after fighting a losing war for a while and people left much later on, I would agree with you, but when players defect as soon as they realise it isn't going their way, they are not sound players.

DeletedUser48582

Kal... so many players leaving at the same time tells another story... that the leaders just wasnt capable of leading three branches. 5-6 players leaving would properly be because of the war but 40. Then there is no trust in the councils skills. I followed stats and i have seen/experienced wars more bloody than the Pandora/Indie war. A council has to use all the tools they have at their disposal and from my point of view your leaders did not.

DeletedUser21418

LOL Kal you stil dont get it, the war is more alive than ewer, its us aginst Indy, stronger than ewer, now Indy has to fight whitin the ally as well, and we lost some ded wight. its all good.

DeletedUser54192

Kal... so many players leaving at the same time tells another story... that the leaders just wasnt capable of leading three branches. 5-6 players leaving would properly be because of the war but 40. Then there is no trust in the councils skills.
I'm sorry, but a large group of players leaving does not always guarantee another story. I've not been playing this game for years and years, yet I have seen a fair few occasions where large groups of players left their alliance due to losing a war. I've seen Pacman, Stackattack and Baldy lead in a war that wasn't going our way before, and there was no mass-exodus from the alliance. Yet here, in arguably an easier situation, with some of the same leaders showing the same skills, we saw a bunch of players defect. Several of the same leaders in a similar scenario, different result - I'd say that the difference is in the players for this case.

LOL Kal you stil dont get it, the war is more alive than ewer, its us aginst Indy, stronger than ewer, now Indy has to fight whitin the ally as well, and we lost some ded wight. its all good.
Deadweight? Funny that - I don't imagine that an alliance such as Independent would actively recruit deadweight, yet I can see that they recruited the very players that you criticised, after you all ran away?

DeletedUser54810

I don't know you personally, nor do I know most of the other the Independent leaders (I don't actually know who is leadership there and who isn't, except for Dave), but I have to say, in my short time in this game, I have seen enough backstabbing, dodgy deals, etc, to not be suspicious at times. And a sudden hostile secession followed by a very quick agreement with Indies is something that I am naturally going to regard with at least a little suspicion at first, even if it eventually turns out not to be like that.

Yep. I can definitely agree on that. Shame that they had to fall as they did, with people running away, but I suppose that's what happens in Grepolis these days.

First point Kal, we are straight shooters. We DO NOT use spies nor do we EVER take up any offers by a player to infiltrate another alliance. It's a HUGE NO for us. We shop players like that to their alliance, even enemies. Ask War Pigs, we shopped two of their players to them for those reasons and gave aforementioned players a good kicking to boot. We'd do that for ANY enemy, friend, Neutral, ANYONE because we hate that sort of player. We play an ethical game. No spies, not botters, no slimeballs who take pleasure in getting personal with other players (although we are only human, sometimes we'll react to a gobchite). You won't see us splitting up, changing our name every 10 mins and blaming each other if we started losing, or trying to buy time with all the BS I've heard from our enemies since war broke out. You'd just see us come back even harder. We are ruthless at times, we are aggressive, we play hard but we are always fair.

Indie are a class act, we don't need to lower ourselves to the levels of lesser alliances, we'd rather lose..

As for Awakening. Yes they got a fast deal. I'll tell you why. They came to us when it was literally 1 player who'd left Pandora because of a disagreement over him losing cities to us. I took one of his cities and disagreed with Pandora's assesment of that players performance. I threw 5 CS at him before gaining the city, 3 burned. His biggest mistake was probably thinking I'd not come back for another bite. I did, he lost the city. That said I think Pandora were rough on him.

This player come to us, said he had left and was going to bring disgruntled TOP Pandora players over to us. What has actually happened is they ditched the previous leaders, recruited a player who I know hates us (and will no doubt be looking to get rimmed by us again), sent some players to Blue Magic and have no intentions whatsoever of honoring the agreement. Basically they copied the Blue Magic blueprint for buying time as they used that old chestnut first.

So we'll batter them again.. We don't fight wars for rivals to benefit..

Hope that clears things up..

Last edited by a moderator: