Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser46395

You can do whatever analysis you like, but if you're looking to see who might win the world, it's going to be who can safely build WWs faster than anyone else. The best indicator of that is really number of cities, but points is a fair substitute. Alliances with lots of ABP might be cleaning up small alliances, or involved in a big existential war - which they could be winning, losing or plodding towards a draw. DBP might mean an alliance is fighting a brilliant war defensively, or being crushed. So there's not necessarily anything objective about stats; they have to be interpreted with knowledge about position, enemies and allies.
That said, It's always good to look at figures in a different way, it can help you spot something you had missed and make sure you investigate it.

DeletedUser52759

I'd hate to see every top 12 like this, but this is a decent way to look at things. A little playing with the stats, and it might actually be interesting and useful too

TromboneTom

Strategos
Seems like everyone in Sons of Odin is having so much fun doing nothing that they all leave/ghost/hit perm vm
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

DeletedUser54810

DeletedUser54702

What's the screenshot from Pagasae got to do with this discussion?

That TF act like hotshots but they were asking for a truce hats in hand when they claim to be "hardcore mra killers".

A few weeks later they run away to this world where they can act like hotshots and think of themselves as the superior team again
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

Hows the phalanx mra doing mahim? Or should i find your city loss stats as well
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser54895

That TF act like hotshots but they were asking for a truce hats in hand when they claim to be "hardcore mra killers".

A few weeks later they run away to this world where they can act like hotshots and think of themselves as the superior team again

If you opened your eyes all the way you can see that I'm in Sandel warriors.I'm sure you were all tough while taking my cities when your buddies were pounding me with attacks,and your major contribution was sending the cship.

Are you saying all of TF ran away, cuz guess what, IM STILL HERE.

And its kinda hypocritical calling other people MRA's when you have the biggest on the server.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
DeusVult again? God please don't bring Shaz here as well.

It's funny when MRA brags taking off few cities from a single player after a bloody Op's and sniped CS's. Well you guys did great job, maybe if you had 5th alliance you could do better.

And still can't get what's your point of coming here and posting that bullcrap. You are proud in being in an alliance which is biggest MRA and biggest fail of Grepolis history.

And your name... Make Grepo Great Again. Daamn with what you make Grepo great again? With gold abusing? With simming? With making merges with other top alliances to become huge MRA?

Deus please leave this forums, since whole server proved in Pegasae forums what's what. I just couldn't refrain from replying on your "non-sense" post (as always).

Last edited by a moderator:

jameslongst

Strategos

Just cuz you and gorilla boy dont have what it takes to be in True Fear you wanna be salty? About some other server? Shove it, simmer. Good riddance.

DeletedUser54957

Just cuz you and gorilla boy dont have what it takes to be in True Fear you wanna be salty? About some other server? Shove it, simmer. Good riddance.
lmao id rather not be apart of the turtles. im not even joking but who even are you? ever server you have played you barley do anything apart from tell us how great TF is and the rest are crap, oh and your the leader of the grepos finest.
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif