Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser54192

6 BROSSR - Don't know much about these guys. They have a decent core down south on the rim. Not really much in the way of BP for such an alliance of this size.
Not defending them by any means (they have a certain... style...) but part of that lack of BP is possibly due to just how many merges, etc, have been seen in that area. BROSSR appear to be about the 3rd or 4th generation of alliance in that area, made of a merge from a few local alliances, including a former top 12 alliance called Amicis Inimicus Promptus (I think I got the name right). Also have a sister alliance Little BRO last time I checked, which I think was formed around the time they absorbed some of The Salt Mine, another local alliance they were friendly with. Looks like that's where some of the Ancient Warriors went to as well.

14 Fiasco United 2.4 mil
These guys have one of the top average points and have started to eat slaughter club. Not sure who, if anyone these guys are allied with. If anyone knows please let me know!
Originally formed by former BROSSR members, might be peaceful with them and their sister alliance, Little BRO.

DeletedUser54957

Don't really know much about these guys. Seem to have defeated ancient warrior and are now going after Blue Magic? Have a 7-2 lead thus far.
When you have the best player of a cq server on your team you should be guaranteed a swim.

DeletedUser17564

If you think about it like football (or soccer to our american friends) a good player doesn't always guarantee a good team. Just look at Brazil and pretty much every world cup. Some of the worlds best players and put them together and still no win.

DeletedUser54957

If you think about it like football (or soccer to our american friends) a good player doesn't always guarantee a good team. Just look at Brazil and pretty much every world cup. Some of the worlds best players and put them together and still no win.
good point but if you look at Cristiano Ronaldo carrying Portugal to a euro championship so when you have the best anything is possible.

good point but if you look at Cristiano Ronaldo carrying Portugal to a euro championship so when you have the best anything is possible.
That's why TF will smash SoO
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser54895

Disagreed there.Portugals win was a team effort,and Rinaldo did most of the work till the round of 16,after that the whole team stepped up.

DeletedUser54895

Apologies.To the guys who posted the above ones,good job looking forward to seeing more.

DeletedUser54038

~War Born's Top Contender's ~

#1 Independent 1/2/3: This team is currently #1 on my list due to the circumstances this team has been through so far... first they were in a bad position when they took in Razzle Dazzle in 55, they fought there way out and destroyed (Pandora, Pandora's Box, Awakening). Indy was outnumbered here while also fighting wars in 44,54 and 55 all simultaneously. The numbers don't lie about this team, they have shown they aren't scared to turn everyone red and still be in the spot they are in. *Note I am a founder but always give fair credit where its due* *SWIM*

ABP and DBP: 8,190,201
Points-BP Ratio: 0.54

#2 Sons Of Odin and Co: This team has been one of my favorites since the start of the server, they started very well with a good core and by wiping out Underdog the rug. They are now being pushed by True Fear from the south which should be an interesting war, as long as they keep pushing into 35 and holding their ground in 45 they can make some magic happen. If they can hold their borders and keep expanding I can see them being here til the end, the deciding factor will be if they win their war against True Fear. *SWIM*

ABP and DBP: 5,567,851
Points-BP Ratio: 0.45

#3 True Fear: This team has to be my favorite besides the one I am in, and probably would be the only team I would consider to join if I wasn't where I was. Due to the fact of being apart of this team in the past I know what they are capable of...to me this world has the best potential for them as they have a decent enemy in Sons of Odin. They have an easy back line to control, at the same time they have a lot of options to expand. If they play their cards right and keep their original members while adding as they go they will go far. Let's see how their war with Sons of Odin goes as I see a long bloody war between the two. #veryimpressedbutsawitcoming *SWIM*

ABP and DBP: 2,835,068
Points-BP Ratio: 0.52

#4 Blue Magic: This was a team I had more hope in from the beginning but they are starting to dwindle in my eyes, but they are still a contender for me if they play their cards right. They currently fighting Indy and BROSSR, which means they are getting crunched, if they can hold the Indy line and push BROSSR out, they can be here for a long time and be a contender, but I trust their leaders to lead them the right way. They have a good history from other worlds, but they need a second branch if they want to survive this world til the end. *SWIM*

ABP and DBP: 3,040,663
Points-BP Ratio: 0.62

#5 Repossession Agents: These guys have been somewhat quiet in NE 54 and they bleed into 53 and 64. From far as maps I can only assume they are pacted with Dark Souls and Slaughter Club, which I think is stunting their growth, I think personally they should find at least one of these teams as an enemy so they have constant BP and an area of growth. They also share a front line with Indy, which shouldn't be hard to hold as long as they build their back line which is their weak point right now. *FLOAT* (Swim if they build a good backline, sink if they don't)

ABP and DBP: 1,953,873
Points-BP Ratio: 0.57

#6 BROSSR: These guys have been through a series of merges I believe, which is why their position is so spread out. To me they have two options, keep fighting all around them or fight Blue Magic and core their back line while they have the chance. Either one will work in my eyes but I always agree with coring as it is the best strategy in the game. They are in a good position of the world to be a contender, let's see what they do in the meantime. *SWIM*

ABP and DBP: 1,060,690
Points-BP Ratio: 0.31

#7 Slaughter Club: Currently on the rim in the east, these guys share front lines with Fiasco United, Repossession Agents and Indy.
If they want to stay alive they need to fight one of the two rim alliances next to them to be a contender in my eyes. They have a few decent players, let's just see how they do in a big boy war. *FLOAT*

ABP and DBP: 1,320,318
Points-BP Ratio: 0.45

#8 TwentyOne: These guys are my favorite team from the rim as they don't have any major enemies to close to them, if they pick their fights well, keep players active and play their cards right, I think this team can go far. Best position and coring on the rim in my opinion. Keep it up. *Swim*

ABP and DBP: 1,261,313
Points-BP Ratio: 0.48

#9 Twilight Drifters 1/2/3/4: These guys have been around awhile and are based in ocean 44 and 34. They are my least favorite team of the core because of how they are organized. If these guys consolidated and restructured their rosters, I would have more faith in them. But right now I don't see them lasting as Indy and Sons of Odin are close to them, I just don't see much hope for this crew in their current state. *SINK*

ABP-DBP: 3,462,128
Points-BP Ratio: 0.47

#10 Fiasco United: These guys impress me with their low member count, which can be good and bad but they are on the rim and can get away with it for now. Not sure who they are fighting but my advice would be to take on either one of their frontlines in BROSSR or Slaughter Club. They don't have a great core but looks like they are fine for now, let's see what moves these guys make. *FLOAT*

ABP-DBP: 657,049
Points-BP Ratio: 0.25

#11 Golden Monks 1/2/3/4: This team has a NAP with Independent and I don't see them going anywhere anytime soon due to their history of never giving up. This team can't win the worlds by themselves but they for sure can merge later on in the world to win. Good BP rating for their position and diplomacy. *SWIM*

ABP and DBP: 2,582,828
Points-BP Ratio: 0.42

P.S. This is my opinion of the teams so far, without knowing who is exactly Pacted, NAP'd, or at War all around the world it is hard to give a 100% definite answer of every team that is a contender. But this is what you all goons get for now, if I get a good response from this post I will start a newspaper for this world and interview all of the contender's alliance leaders for an adequate newspaper for Selymbria EN99.
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

Attachments

• en99 world.jpg
    en99 world.jpg
    444.3 KB · Views: 20
  • en99 list.png
    en99 list.png
    146 KB · Views: 18

DeletedUser39113

War Born - I like your assessment. In fact in regard to my alliance BROSSR - you have it spot on. Also Fiasco United whose players use to part of us before doing the logical move of splitting since none of their players are not near the core of BROSSR. I will be interested to see how Blue Magic goes as they are surrounded and losing cities but we all know they have some top players. The question will be whether some of their lessor players throw in the towel which seems to be happening. Otherwise you have correct in every way.

DeletedUser54988

hahah i always have fun reading these.. finally beat my lazyness and confirmed my email thing so i can post :D
anyway please do a newspaper itd be intresting.. now imagine if someone made a little show thing of the world en99 so far.... would be amazing!

DeletedUser53746

War Born - I like your assessment. In fact in regard to my alliance BROSSR - you have it spot on. Also Fiasco United whose players use to part of us before doing the logical move of splitting since none of their players are not near the core of BROSSR. I will be interested to see how Blue Magic goes as they are surrounded and losing cities but we all know they have some top players. The question will be whether some of their lessor players throw in the towel which seems to be happening. Otherwise you have correct in every way.

Well since you wrote this we have evened up the score with Brossr at 12 - 12. Since people are willing to give you a break on your low BP because you are newly merged, I think it is only fair to mention the losses your progenitor alliances were at least in favor of Blue Magic by 14 to 2. This doesn't even include the 20 plus losses that their number 2 player suffered against us even though he received support from one of the progenitor alliances.

DeletedUser54810

Well since you wrote this we have evened up the score with Brossr at 12 - 12. Since people are willing to give you a break on your low BP because you are newly merged, I think it is only fair to mention the losses your progenitor alliances were at least in favor of Blue Magic by 14 to 2. This doesn't even include the 20 plus losses that their number 2 player suffered against us even though he received support from one of the progenitor alliances.

I don't know Tig.. Indie leave you guys alone for a week and this is what you get up to.. Disgraceful..

I'll just have to console myself with the fact that while you guys and gals were spared some good ole Indie lovin and made the most out of that yet another alliance has been crushed by the Indie war machine..

Yes fellow Selymbrians please spare a thought for those poor people over at Smokin Guns.. They died with their guns in their hands with hardly a shot fired from any of them (or ran off to some bigger boolaays for safety) such was the violence bestowed upon them.. They didn't really do anything apart from reside in Indie territory so imagine what would happen if those Indie savages were angry with those guys and gals? Blimey..

I need to lie down.. These are dark, scary thoughts..
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif