Top 12 Top 12

Shouldn't have invited 2 alliances full of people on top of the 2 you already had, then kicking players who have been working their butt off to become better players, and blocking them witout giving them a reason you kicked them.
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
2 :) But i guess that makes me A backstabber AND a spy. While you have NO PROOF of me spying.
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

Actually, the person who you gave information to is the one who named you a spy.

And keep putting that picture of CS on your wall. It does not impress anyone, now that they know how you got it. Sniping your teammates from forum posts is no great accomplishment.

DeletedUser54702

So bucks is a traitor huh

Too funny, maybe i will cook up a PnP for this

RX i am very amused that you guys have decided to take the MGGA route

DeletedUser54702

I will regret this. But how is having one pact the MGGA route?

From what im hearing on hear you guys have 100+ players working with you? Isn't that what you and TF criticized MGGA for doing for so long?

I guess i really was right that you learned from mgga lol

By the way- we did not have a single pact the whole server

The only thing we had at any time were NAPs.

DeletedUser54361

well we have one NAP less coz they were very reliable, i hope for the brossr guys they realize they have merged with a very reliable and outstanding offensive ally, hope you got all deals made written with 3 signatures or youre screwed :p

Ohhh... was that the alliance whose leader did not give the customary notice of 24 hours before breaking his NAP with BM?? The one who thought that he could deliver a sucker punch?? The one that thinks he is so clever??? Is that the one kinghurricane???
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Actually, the person who you gave information to is the one who named you a spy.

And keep putting that picture of CS on your wall. It does not impress anyone, now that they know how you got it. Sniping your teammates from forum posts is no great accomplishment.
Soo because i sniped 2 of your cs's on this world it means none of these are legit? Go cry somewhere else.

DeletedUser54702

Soo because i sniped 2 of your cs's on this world it means none of these are legit? Go cry somewhere else.

Im loving this lol

TF's loyal pet dog, their biggest loudmouth on the externals, is now also their traitor.

And what makes it even more hilarious is that it happened because TF is an MRA now.

This is golden, why couldn't you guys do this back on en97? Would've had so much fun tearing into you guys even more than i already was.

You know what else has me cracking up? RX saying his CS count doesn't matter when before she and the bandwagon were all about saying "All those CS kills show bucks is skilled and a team player!"

Oh man you guys are pathetic.... i feel so bad for you people.

It must hurt being so stupid
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

antz2013

Phrourach
Im loving this lol

Oh man you guys are pathetic.... i feel so bad for you people.

If you are going to spout off, would at least have the courtesy to start a city and pretend to actually play in this world. Quite frankly, you remind me of a desperate groupie troll.

I gave no one information so no one can call me a spy. Come with some evidence before you start accusing people.

DeletedUser52079

Ohhh... was that the alliance whose leader did not give the customary notice of 24 hours before breaking his NAP with BM?? The one who thought that he could deliver a sucker punch?? The one that thinks he is so clever??? Is that the one kinghurricane???
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

BM attacked our single pactmember over a dusin times so they declared war on us.

DeletedUser55169

BM attacked our single pactmember over a dusin times so they declared war on us.
excuse me, TF asked their nap BM to fight and finish brossr together, we were fighting them for months already, so TF got permission to enter the south of o56, instead they started taking cities in north o56 and colonizing a whole Island on the border without informing us, then they merge with the enemy and now say we started this war? wow what a ferrytail story you got there. You broke the NAP and you started an op on us, you thought you could surprise us but we knew long ago how reliable you are so we were ready for you so your surprise op failed.