Top 12 Top 12

Because they were kicked AND BLOCKED for no reason. I would show screens, but i'm locked out of my account thanks to the sad players from TF.
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

DeletedUser55169

wow ok no further questions, the story tells it all, and confirms the reliability story i already mentioned before.

jameslongst

Strategos
I sniped 2 whole CS's from my team. not 217, not 40, 2.
Waa Waa I'm Bucks Waa Waa they have 2 WHOLE teams Waa Waa Look at my snipes!!

wow ok no further questions, the story tells it all, and confirms the reliability story i already mentioned before.
How many pacts does BM have? How "elite" can a team be with lots of pacts?

Also speaking of reliability, I heard you guys were building wonders over to the east...stepping out on your best buddies so to speak. Tsk Tsk. Oh ya I wondered...since you are pacted with the teams on your right and left, who are you gonna help out? Everyone here knows you won't go it alone you are too "elite" for that I guess.

DeletedUser55169

About who, TF or me?
about TF ofcourse, breaking NAP without notice and now this story, not looking good, and trying to find out who our pacts are and guessing where we might build our WW's now, well james, we gonna build our WW's in the middle of o56 once we have kicked you out of there lol

jameslongst

Strategos
about TF ofcourse, breaking NAP without notice and now this story, not looking good, and trying to find out who our pacts are and guessing where we might build our WW's now, well james, we gonna build our WW's in the middle of o56 once we have kicked you out of there lol
The problem with you guys is how hugely arrogant you act all the time. That's elite for you I guess.

You tried to allow me into 056, like it was yours to give. News flash, IT WASNT! You never owned 056, and now you never will.

Sooooo......you can draw all the imaginary lines you want and talk down to me all you want, but elite is made by what's in your heart not in your pocketbook, and that means some of you guys are not elite.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
No. You sniped CS out of the offense tab. One was the CS of a player who reserved and cleared a city you wanted. He is still on the team -- not kicked. One was the CS of a player who got suspicious and put an earlier CS and did not post the landing time in the forum. He is still on the team, also not kicked.

Those are just the two CS you were caught sniping. When confronted, you said in our forum that you had been sniping friendlies from our academy for a long time.

And seriously, you can't have it both ways. Either we are an MRA who takes anyone and everyone, or we are a harsh internalizer who kicks people for not making the standards. Please don't suggest that you are trying to fight for the rights of the little guy, when you are always the first to reserve the biggest cities when posted and flame out any teammate who tries to get in your way.

When you complained about our ceasefire with Sons or our merge with BROS, you were given your chance to speak your mind. However, you continued with name-calling in the forum, the skype chat, and even the forums and skype chats of other servers you play.

And yes, now I question your honesty in every situation before this. When I make mistakes, I own them. I apologize, and I try to make it right. You deny, blame, and lash out. Our leaders spoke to you privately about your behavior more than once, but you still felt justified in sabotaging our alliance. No alliance wants players like that.

Now we are done. You should go play one of the other games you are always posting about instead of actually playing this one.

RX

And atleast i respond to this coming my way instead of changing the subject all the time.
MGGA mustve really given you a trauma from the beating from last world, jeez, you need all those players to keep you safe :(
More will leave, believe me.

DeletedUser55169

The problem with you guys is how hugely arrogant you act all the time. That's elite for you I guess.

You tried to allow me into 056, like it was yours to give. News flash, IT WASNT! You never owned 056, and now you never will.

Sooooo......you can draw all the imaginary line you want and talk down to me all you want, but elite is made by what's in your heart not in your pocketbook, and that means some of you guys are not elite.

1. why you calling us elites all the time, we arent elites, were just a nice groupe playing a game and trying our best, but most importantly to have fun
2. the NAP was made a long time ago with the understanding that we wouldnt enter o45-o46 and you wouldnt enter o55-o56 so yes when you decided to go hunt brossr we gave you "permission" to enter the south of the ocean, nothing arrogant about this
3. why did you attack us while the NAP was still active, you didnt notify us 24 hrs ahead, didnt you know about this rule or do you just dont give a shyt about rules?

No. You sniped CS out of the offense tab. One was the CS of a player who reserved and cleared a city you wanted. He is still on the team -- not kicked. One was the CS of a player who got suspicious and put an earlier CS and did not post the landing time in the forum. He is still on the team, also not kicked.
what? I had cities reserved and was taking cities, the ones i wanted i reserved, if someone reserves before me fair play i'm not gonna cry for them to release claims.

Those are just the two CS you were caught sniping. When confronted, you said in our forum that you had been sniping friendlies from our academy for a long time.
Lies lies lies. I said i sniped 2 CS's TWO. Come with some proof please.

And seriously, you can't have it both ways. Either we are an MRA who takes anyone and everyone, or we are a harsh internalizer who kicks people for not making the standards. Please don't suggest that you are trying to fight for the rights of the little guy, when you are always the first to reserve the biggest cities when posted and flame out any teammate who tries to get in your way.
You are an MRA, and when you kick players you're supposed to give a reason why, are you not? And maybe you haven't noticed but i don't build high point cities, i don't like to build cities, and ofcourse when i see a good city i will reserve it.

When you complained about our ceasefire with Sons or our merge with BROS, you were given your chance to speak your mind. However, you continued with name-calling in the forum, the skype chat, and even the forums and skype chats of other servers you play.
I spoke my mind, I had told you i didn't wanna move my cities everywhere, all my cities where perfect for fighting SoO. Ofcourse i'm gonna be pissed when you keep changing our front every single week. "Skype chats of other servers you play." ????? Am in no other skype chats, i have NO clue what you are talking about.

And yes, now I question your honesty in every situation before this. When I make mistakes, I own them. I apologize, and I try to make it right. You deny, blame, and lash out. Our leaders spoke to you privately about your behavior more than once, but you still felt justified in sabotaging our alliance. No alliance wants players like that.
By ghosting?
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

jameslongst

Strategos
1. why you calling us elites all the time, we arent elites, were just a nice groupe playing a game and trying our best, but most importantly to have fun
2. the NAP was made a long time ago with the understanding that we wouldnt enter o45-o46 and you wouldnt enter o55-o56 so yes when you decided to go hunt brossr we gave you "permission" to enter the south of the ocean, nothing arrogant about this
3. why did you attack us while the NAP was still active, you didnt notify us 24 hrs ahead, didnt you know about this rule or do you just dont give a shyt about rules?

No you aren't elite, that's true. You are posers. Its easy to keep your numbers small when you pact with over half the server.

Its true we had a loose agreement stretching back to the very first days of the server. That agreement was made invalid by many intervening events, not least of which was the unbelievable arrogance I was treated with by your leadership and my clear possession of all the ocean you guys wanted lol.

So this Non NAP was clearly not operational by the time me and Tig finally got to talk about all this, altho by then it was too late. So I'm sorry, Charlie, but I told everyone over there what was gonna happen and then it happened.

But you, sir. How many pacts does BM have? I have asked half a dozen times now and I want an answer.

DeletedUser55169

No you aren't elite, that's true. You are posers. Its easy to keep your numbers small when you pact with over half the server.

Its true we had a loose agreement stretching back to the very first days of the server. That agreement was made invalid by many intervening events, not least of which was the unbelievable arrogance I was treated with by your leadership and my clear possession of all the ocean you guys wanted lol.

So this Non NAP was clearly not operational by the time me and Tig finally got to talk about all this, altho by then it was too late. So I'm sorry, Charlie, but I told everyone over there what was gonna happen and then it happened.

But you, sir. How many pacts does BM have? I have asked half a dozen times now and I want an answer.

not gonna tell you, keep guessing, there are reasons alliances dont show their pacts, but i can assure you we have more enemies then we have pacts lol
anyways good to see youre admitting breaking the rules so now everyone knows that

DeletedUser54361

I know of no one within BM who has called us "Elite" or have acted as "Elite"... we are a team... a good team, that supports each other and plays for our alliance rather than to our own ends.

If this is what you call Elite then so be it, however that word has never left our lips and is a perception of your own deluded mind.... if you see as us Elite, then that is your problem!

DeletedUser54192

"Skype chats of other servers you play." ????? Am in no other skype chats, i have NO clue what you are talking about.
I wasn't going to get into this, but I thought I would call you out on this lie. You know exactly what she is talking about. You were in the Skype chat for Noobs on en97 from when you joined the alliance during the WW phase, and stayed in the chat after you left the alliance, until you were removed by Noobs leadership after they heard about you sniping your teammates' CSs here on Selymbria. And while you were in that chat, you did complain about en99 True Fear and its leadership.

As 20bucks has demanded proof for accusations on this thread, I will give some:
Screenshot_1091.png

Screenshot_1094.png
Screenshot_1093.png
Screenshot_1090.png

Note: I am not making a point either way about the diplomatic decisions made by TF leadership. That's above my pay grade, so to speak. I am merely pointing out that 20bucks is lying on this forum in an attempt to retain some sort of credibility.