Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser54192

For those saying that, if Dragon Army is not part of TF, I shouldn't know about 20bucks's complaints on Skype, and about him sniping friendly CSs.

- I was in TF-Waiting List (TF's academy) until 11th September. This was long after the NAP with Sons of Odin, and shortly after the BROSSR merge. As such, I could see 20bucks complaining on the True Fear skype room about both of these events.
- I am in Noobs on en97. 20bucks complained about the SoO NAP in that chat, so I would know about his dislike of it even if I had nothing to do with Selymbria.
- When I saw that 20bucks was no longer in TF, I asked TF players why he had left (I initially assumed that he had left, possibly due to being upset at the diplomacy done by TF). I then found out that he had been kicked, and that he had been kicked for sniping his teammates' CSs.
- 20bucks was removed from the Noobs en97 skype chat by Raydium, who is a member of True Fear on en99. Had I not already heard about what happened with 20bucks (as per the point above), I would have asked Raydium why he had removed 20bucks from the conversation, to see if I could find out.

So, I don't really see any reason that I shouldn't know about 20bucks' actions. Plus, before I posted on this thread, it was mentioned multiple times that 20bucks had sniped friendly CSs, and he even admitted to doing so. That is sort of a giveaway. :)

DeletedUser54192

So youre actually denying that Dragon Army is not part of TF??? LOL!!
No, I am not. It might help if you read my post properly before replying.

There are people saying that I should not know about your actions because Dragon Army is unassociated with True Fear. My post points out that Dragon Army does not need to be affiliated with True Fear in order for me to know about your actions. Your crying on skype rooms happened when I was still in TF-Waiting List (or on the Noobs en97 chat), and I talked to TF players when I saw that you were no longer in TF.

DeletedUser54957

Kal james said you were the genuis that worked out that bucks was sniping friendly cs but but u aint in tf now...

DeletedUser54192

Kal james said you were the genuis that worked out that bucks was sniping friendly cs but but u aint in tf now...
Can you point me to that? I definitely didn't work out he was sniping the CSs. I was paying more attention to my other worlds, rather than tracking particular players on this world. The credit for working out that 20bucks was sniping the CSs would go to:
- whoever took that city early and spotted 20bucks trying to snipe the late CS
- whoever got told by one of the ex-TF players that 20bucks was sniping the CSs (I heard that 20bucks was exposed by one of the players on the team that he was sniping the CSs for)
- if anyone worked it out from DBP gains (I am not sure if this happened or not, but I have seen it used to catch traitors in the past, both in TF when I was there, and in Noobs on en97).

But definitely no credit to me in exposing 20bucks.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Holy macaroni guys! who cares about 20bucks. Can we PLEASE focus on the cities TF/TB are losing. sorry we can't make it happen any faster to rid the world of them.

Jeez, I miss biggaydave... who took my advice and looks good now. Indie's shapin up

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
mmmm... like the mistake in not giving 24 hours notice of cancellation of your NAP with Blue Magic??? How trustworthy does that make you?? Hypocrisy thy name is Ahr-Ex!! :)

Was that notification supposed to arrive by registered mail or something? You needed specially engraved letterhead?

This is the actual agreement, by the way:

Rhizome9 on 2017-07-07 at 22:46
A handshake and a Do Not Hit sounds perfect.
We will make sure all our lot are aware.
So casual it barely qualifies as an NAP. The terms most definitely did not include notification. What's pretty funny is that James and I insisted on the notification. And half our council has been irritated with James for actually doing it, saying that this is an antiquated notion.

But sure, if it makes you all feel better, we can go with your version.

Dragon army is not TF huh?
1480f2e0a7d36a6c532a6c22e44d32eb.png

DeletedUser55169

Was that notification supposed to arrive by registered mail or something? You needed specially engraved letterhead?

So casual it barely qualifies as an NAP. The terms most definitely did not include notification. What's pretty funny is that James and I insisted on the notification. And half our council has been irritated with James for actually doing it, saying that this is an antiquated notion.

Ok one question, what is the purpose of a NAP if it can be broken at any time without any notification?

TromboneTom

Strategos
Ok one question, what is the purpose of a NAP if it can be broken at any time without any notification?
I dont see what all the hassle is about i mean you have safe fronts everywhere with having SoO thinking you will build with them and then you have FU thinking you're doing the same thing with them...
Then theres indies who you are bashing with half the server so why does it matter that you could have one front where you could get attacked from?..

All i see is alot of whining and bitching from the selfproclaimed elites of this server

DeletedUser55169

I dont see what all the hassle is about i mean you have safe fronts everywhere with having SoO thinking you will build with them and then you have FU thinking you're doing the same thing with them...
Then theres indies who you are bashing with half the server so why does it matter that you could have one front where you could get attacked from?..

All i see is alot of whining and bitching from the selfproclaimed elites of this server

DeletedUser55169

youre funny guy, selfproclaimed hahahaha you better read back buddy
im just wondering what the rules really are, coz if i think logical a NAP is useless if theres no rules about notifying the other party if you wanna end the NAP. Im fairly new to this game so maybe someone who knows this can clarify this. If there are rules and your leaders didnt know them, like i dont know them, fair enough, that can happen and we all go on playing. But if they knew well then thats a bit ugly. If there are no rules about this, then theres probably no reason to do NAPS nomore coz theyre useless.

TromboneTom

Strategos
youre funny guy, selfproclaimed hahahaha you better read back buddy
im just wondering what the rules really are, coz if i think logical a NAP is useless if theres no rules about notifying the other party if you wanna end the NAP. Im fairly new to this game so maybe someone who knows this can clarify this. If there are rules and your leaders didnt know them, like i dont know them, fair enough, that can happen and we all go on playing. But if they knew well then thats a bit ugly. If there are no rules about this, then theres probably no reason to do NAPS nomore coz theyre useless.
Talk to your leadership and if they are true to their word they will own up to what was said between James and them, i have played against James and we werent friends back then. (Feel free to read EN92 forums)
Alot can be said about James but one thing i can say for certain he is honourable and true to his word.

DeletedUser55169

ok well i was told we werent notified, but that gonna be a yes or no game and that will lead nowhere, so the rules do excist, thats good to know

DeletedUser54192

A few points:
- From what I can see, there didn't even seem to be a proper NAP between True Fear and Blue Magic.
- Apparently TF did give notice.
- As much as I hate that it is the case, giving notice isn't really bothered about anymore by many alliances. You were on en94, so you alliances ignore/alter notification stuff at least twice. HEROES completely ignored it when they turned on Mallorean Empire, and Thermopylae broke their agreed 2 week peaceful break-off period within days. Also, I don't know if you were still around by this point, but the end of the coalition was fairly messy: HEROES and REPO started skirmishing with no proper warning of the end of their pact/NAP that I saw. And Imperium brought forward the end of their NAP with HEROES/CD considerably, under the excuse that CD merging into HEROES constituted some sort of act of war. I have no idea who was in the right or wrong, but I definitely saw no-one handing out notifications of the ending of pacts/NAPs. And that's all on just one server.

I would like to see all alliances trying to stick to the unspoken "rules" or "code" and treating each other with respect, but many alliances prefer to give up the honourable attitude in exchange for the tactical advantage of an unexpected backstab. (Not saying anyone was being dodgy here, just meaning in general.)

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
As for The Dragon Army. We closed our training alliance as part of our merge with BROs. Not all the players could keep up with the pace we wanted to set, but True Fear does not internalize family. So when @jekyll416 and @rybec offered to set up a rim alliance for them, I was happy that was available. We may recruit out of the DA, and we certainly won't war on them. But they don't share our offense or ops tabs, so they are not "part" of us in that way.

DeletedUser51435

Well I generally could care less what a fibber has to say but I should point out a few things:

1) NAP = Non Aggression Pact which means we agree not to attack one another ... sounds like that is what Rhiz described here.

2) You and James wished to notify us about the NAP being over but your council claimed it was "an antiquated notion" ... gee that seems like you are acknowledging a NAP was in place.

3) James and you have proven yourselves untrustworthy over several servers. Well maybe not so much yourself because anytime another founder writes you, you have nothing to say and you hide behind Jame's skirt and then run and post out here.

Lastly none of this really matters in my eyes because it simply has shown that you won't honor agreements you have entered, something past experience on other servers has shown so we are not surprised here and anyone else that makes a deal with you should think about it twice.

It also shows that if a leader writes founders like yourself Ahr that no one can expect it to be kept private by you and TF and we should all expect it be posted in this forum.

I also noticed you now have a team to build wonders for you but after looking at that teams numbers not one of them will be on the wonder team that goes for the win, maybe the crown but not the win ... they will do the boring tedious work while James and friends sit on externals and yap all day but reap the rewards of their hard work. That team may have been promised things so they won't see this coming at them until it is too late

I'm enjoying watching once loyal TF types betraying you and James, it tells me you guys as team leaders are doing everything right so keep up the good work.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Last edited by a moderator: