Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser54361

Have you noticed we own the ocean you guys were going for? That plus the gigantic number of pacts and coalitions and whatnot BM has will mean our cities lost total will tend to go up, I would have thought by a lot more than it has. Especially since you guys are so "elite" you never run OPs on active players, only targeting our inactives.

I am beginning to get very embarrassed by your sycophantic utterings of BM's abilities, as I am sure the other BM players are...

I am sure that we should be complimented by your open admiration but frankly, speaking for myself, I believe that it is only worthy to take account of when considering the character of the individual making such statements! :)

We do not consider ourselves to be Elite and neither have any of us ever stated so.... but thank you for your consideration..... :)

by the way, the last city I took from TF was most definitely active bearing in mind the number of spells that he cast! and please remind me... which ocean do you own???

collect78900

Phrourach
Guys give honor and respect where the enemy deserve it.....

Well BM certainly stole one when we couldnt do anything to help defend the city even with an active player they EARNED MY respect as a formidable foe then... i hope no one underestimate them....

tom no hard feelings but give them respect where they deserve it or u weaken us cause we r family we have each others backs....

+ remember grepolis is a game so have a bit of fun no need to get all salty here.

Something we never told you.

We saw you raging over and over so we thought there might be some daddy issues and problems with your selfconfidence.
So we started trying to build your sense of self up by making a big deal out of sniping CS's, giving you a easy task to fullfill so you would feel like you where important and succsesfull.
The truth is Bucks, sniping and timing is basic skills of this game.
Seeing you rant over "bad leadership", bad diplomacy and other stuff you have little to no knowlege about is looked uppon with humor over here, it like listening to a mechanic trying to teach a brainsurgeon how to operate.

Its nice to se you got some self confidence but im very sorry you never learned about dignity and honour.
You seemto be craving the attention tho.
Happy now?
Definitly didn't say this when i saved your butt multiple times
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

~And sniping and timing might be basic skills in the game but that's different than being good at it. You're not gonna say those 217 are all just lucky snipes?

Last edited by a moderator:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
poor frenziest peretz, the guys on all the time, but TF calls him an inactive! poor guy, since ONLY inactives lost cities....
I feel bad for TF/TB players really. simply because, outside of the top click, they're all looked at as disposable. the true MRA is like "sure, we'll take ya" then that player loses 6 cities and the true MRA is like "whoops sorry bro" They're like "you can move over to ocean XYZ or well, sucks to be you"

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Definitly didn't say this when i saved your a** multiple times
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

~And sniping and timing might be basic skills in the game but that's different than being good at it. You're not gonna say those 217 are all just lucky snipes?

Might be impressive, except EVERYONE who has support in the city when a CS is killed gets the CS on their wall.

That 217 does not indicate that YOU personally saved anyone, ever.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
@*Tig* you're so funny.

If I just say something, you lot say show proof. I show proof, then you can say I don't keep confidential.

When we played together before, James was leader of a completely separate alliance and I barely knew him. So I'm sure I spoke for myself, although you never once talked to me in EN85 when my Lost Boys busted a wonder and supported your WW for you to get your crown there. How that was underhanded, I can't fathom. Although I did see proof of the meeting where you tried to block us from sharing the crown. Good thing we were turning it down anyway.

In this world, James speaks for us in diplomacy. Maybe you should pick one person to do that. Then you won't have all different players making different deals and claiming they never got notified of stuff.

DeletedUser52079

With all this soap opera style chat going on it would be nice to se a real top 12 going, maby even several.
Who is going to stare at the the crystal ball and trow random numbers out ?

jameslongst

Strategos
poor frenziest peretz, the guys on all the time, but TF calls him an inactive! poor guy, since ONLY inactives lost cities....
I feel bad for TF/TB players really. simply because, outside of the top click, they're all looked at as disposable. the true MRA is like "sure, we'll take ya" then that player loses 6 cities and the true MRA is like "whoops sorry bro" They're like "you can move over to ocean XYZ or well, sucks to be you"

Believe it or not, but we went talking about you.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
He has just passed 50k BP give him a break, this is one of his better worlds.
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

I though you were exaggerating......

James, do the men a favor, and go sit at the boys table while the grown ups handle affairs like war. I'll make sure to get you one of those 0.25 ice cream cones with your happy meal if you're good.

Might be impressive, except EVERYONE who has support in the city when a CS is killed gets the CS on their wall.

That 217 does not indicate that YOU personally saved anyone, ever.
Nope, it doesn't. But i still sniped 217 CS's. 224 Now, actually. Even when that's supposed to be a basic skill in the game, you still had less than me. So learn the basics of the game noob.
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I'll give this a go!

1/9/12) SONS: I haven't had much interaction with this alliance. But they have a large region of control, and you don't get to #1 by accident. their BP continues to rise, however I have extreme prejudice against MRAs, sooooooooooooooooooo *FLOAT* (get rid of the trash and make 1 super alliance and this world is all but won)

2) Repo: These guys have impressed. They continue to grow and have bullied indies for weeks. They have spots open for the indie jumpers (which will happen) and dominate the north east. They're definitely going to contend for wonders. Michael Phelps

3/5) Indies: Dave took some advice and shut his yapper for a bit. They have alot of players in VM for some reason it seems, and many weak links, but a fairly solid core. I do however feel they are holding their own and I think are going to last, but in no way win. FLOAT

4/7) True MRA: An MRA at it's finest folks. I am biased here, as we're at war with them. I only know what I can see with my eyes from them. Poorly organized, many players skeptical on if these guys are gunna make it, and regularly losing cities to FU/BM. These guys are easily the strongest south west contender, then they decided to become and MRA and steer their unsinkable ship into an iceberg. TITANIC

5) Blue Magic: Apparently the elites of the server. These guys were at war with BROSSR and Indies well before SONS or Repo got involved and held their own. A lot of talent, but I fear they will need to add more members if they are to expand. or they will forever have control of most of o55 with a ton of core islands and no where to go. Float

6) Fiasco United: Literally garbage

10) Dark Souls: Unless they're gunna topple repo, their no chance or making it, but that's what pacts are for Float

11) Tesla Spears: Smoking Guns 2.0. They're still here Dave, they're not dead. They did it. SWIM, SWIM FOREVER TO PROVE DAVE WRONG

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Nope, it doesn't. But i still sniped 217 CS's. 224 Now, actually. Even when that's supposed to be a basic skill in the game, you still had less than me. So learn the basics of the game noob.
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif

In this world. Stats from other worlds don't matter. And I stick to sniping enemy CS. Who are you sniping there? Your stepdad who quit the game a month ago, yet seems to be feeding you BP suddenly? Not skill.

In this world. Stats from other worlds don't matter. And I stick to sniping enemy CS. Who are you sniping there? Your stepdad who quit the game a month ago, yet seems to be feeding you BP suddenly? Not skill.
Hmmmm what? Turtles for hire, you can ask them if you don't believe me? And why would CC feed me BP? i've got enough to get dozens of slots there. Sniping MULTIPLE cs's with no gap, is not skill? Okay!!! Don't ghost this time RX when someone sends you an attack in the middle of the night!!
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

jameslongst

Strategos
I am biased here, as we're at war with them.

Agreed.

Blue Magic...I fear they will need to add more members

@FU What you aren't enuff to keep them warm at night? I heard you guys were gonna build wonders together down in that area TF exploded into, prob why there is all the salt spewing from you right now lol.

@BM, how are all your pacts and promises to all the different teams around you compatible? Answer: THEY AREN'T!

Fiasco United: Literally garbage

Agreed.

Ya maybe you should use straight pacts. Pact with three teams to your west, one team to your east, a team to your north...you can call it all a coalition. Good stuff.
Maybe you should recruit half the south. Invite a Full team to the east, invite a full team to the west, NAP the teams to the NORTH. You can call it a simming MRA. Not such good stuff.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

Go back to killi.. Oh wait.. Go back to recruiting James, because i'm coming for you and your filthy MRA
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif