Top 12 Top 12

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Agreed.

@FU What you aren't enuff to keep them warm at night? I heard you guys were gonna build wonders together down in that area TF exploded into, prob why there is all the salt spewing from you right now lol.

@BM, how are all your pacts and promises to all the different teams around you compatible? Answer: THEY AREN'T!

Agreed.

See, we can agree on somethings. And for your information, I can't sleep without BM cuddles anymore. It's the only thing keeping me going on this server.

DeletedUser54702

I think this is proof that Tf leadership is not only manipulative and two faced, but also cruel.

We can clearly see whats at play here:

VonL: A two faced teammate who must have a very low self esteem of himself, manipulates a teammate so he feels better, then later tries to be deliberately hurtful to the person on the very thing he previously tried to make the person feel better about. I also suspect it is you with daddy issues
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Ahr-Ex: Again a manipulative two faced leader(Not to mention liar) who manipulates a teammate to make himself feel better, and later likes a post meant to be personally hurtful made by a fellow leader.

Anyone remember when Ahr-Ex ghosted over getting an illusion sent to her in the middle of the night? Weak mentality, poor leader.

collect78900: A TF groupie who wants to fit in. A simple bandwagoner, a sheep.

MahimCFC: The sheep of all sheeps. Of course he'd like this post its his right as a pure breed sheep.

RX this very post i have in the spoiler below shows that your leadership is not honest with it's team, who else are you doing this to?

Also by the way have you gotten to know all 80 of your members yet(Not to mention your 30 TF groupies in dragon army)? I would be very interested to know since you said you get to know all of them.

vonl.JPG

DeletedUser39992

@*Tig* you're so funny.

In this world, James speaks for us in diplomacy. Maybe you should pick one person to do that. Then you won't have all different players making different deals and claiming they never got notified of stuff.

First time posting in this world. Yeay me! Couldn't help but check out how forum was doing outside of game. Have been vm lately. In response to this comment, I was the original diplomat in BM. I was to be the only one. However, some knew a few in your group, whereas I didn't. Likewise with one other team in the server, who is still the contact for that alliance. So, I passed the baton over to those people to do diplomacy with you and that other team accordingly. Life happens and others had to take over at different times with your team. The switching in dips is in part my fault as once your original contact was no longer able to do leadership, I went vm and another had to take over. It went from there. We do believe it is best to have one dip and one voice. With your team, the ball had to get passed around a bit. But, never hugely. You did dip with three people from BM as far as I know. After the first one stepped down, the other two were founders together. Doubtful much was missed between the two of them as they tag-teamed it.

It's a sad thing you didn't get to work with me, though. ;)

Regarding the attitude to BM from enemy alliances. Have at it. Call us and accuse us of what you will. Lol. We have survived against all odds. Diplomacy and the fact that we proved we could survive is what kept us alive (the few carefully chosen teams we have worked with would not have worked with us if we hadn't proved we were an asset in the first place). We never expected to have members of Pandora join us. In fact, we intended to one day join them. Pandora falling changed things for us as suddenly we gained a lot more of O55 than we had intended on having, thus it changed our focus quite a bit, but it turned out for the better. We got quality team players for the most part.

Why have we survived? Luck has definitely been part of it. But, we also have many amazing players and great team players. We were able to work through our differences in leadership and keep the boat afloat. No explosive dramas to the team. Oh, there were dramas, but we were able to keep those dramas in leadership for the most part and that is due to the ability of those people to put the good of the team ahead of their own egos. No one insisted on being treated like a special snowflake. We kept our group small, which minimized our weaknesses. If we had recruited a lot of players, it would have made us weak as too many of those players would have been easy food. So, by staying small, we removed much of the inactive or semi-active food for enemy teams to take. Our base stayed close and dense. We played smart, not strong. It seems we have mostly succeeded. I have to give the team a thumbs up. A team of no more than 30 has remained in the top 10 without a secondary alliance, without changing names, or regrouping under another team, etc since the start of the world. It hasn't been an easy ride for our leadership or founders. But, they kept going and didn't give up.

TF was a team I respected from day one for the same reason. You may have changed your policy in recent weeks, but I'm thinking you felt squeezed into it due to how things were shaping up. I don't know your players personally, but I am sure if I were to play with them, I'd feel likewise about many of your team as I do about my own.

I am sure many will jump at the opportunity to say something scathing in reply to this. I won't reply to those, because there is always someone who has only scathing replies to offer.

Luckat

DeletedUser54895

MahimCFC: The sheep of all sheeps. Of course he'd like this post its his right as a pure breed sheep.

I see that you do not understand English properly.SO I'm gonna repeat what I said,and hope that you understand through my accent.
"I like what I agree with".Calling me a sheep,while you yourself do the same,is proof that you are a big hypocrite.Biggest keyboard warrior that I've seen in my life.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54702

I see that you do not understand English properly.SO I'm gonna repeat what I said,and hope that you understand through my accent.
"I like what I agree with".Calling me a sheep,while you yourself do the same,is proof that you are a big hypocrite.Biggest keyboard warrior that I've seen in my life.

Sorry i couldn't understand you. I don't speak sheep
smiley_emoticons_pegasus.gif

DeletedUser54038

~War Born's Top 12 Contenders ~

307290669a090ae38a8d00c053f38d57.png

#1 Sons Of Odin and Co (2/8/13)(102 Members):
This team is #1 on my list because they have a very strong core with a good balance of pacts and NAP's from what I can see, although I think they could be a lot more dominant on this server and maybe be the #1 contender for winning this world if they just buttoned up and took True Family packing to Antarctica, but I don't know if we will ever see the day folks,but I still have my butter drizzled popcorn ready at all times just in case. They are now trying to push out into the rim to secure a back line and they are trying to pick their fights wisely, which I respect their leaders for doing and to keep up the good work. They have also snuck into 44 quietly which is a good spot to setup shop as its a tossup ocean, cud-dos to their leadership and crew. *SWIM*

Current Statistics
ABP and DBP: 14,404,041
Points-BP: 0.65

Previous Statistics
ABP and DBP: 5,567,851
Points-BP Ratio: 0.45

Growth Statistics
ABP and DBP: +8,836,190
Points-BP: +0.20

316da54e0f4bdc469c1a6c4b90900444.png

#2 Repossession Agents and Suicide Squad (1/6)(66 Members):
Firstly, this team is currently#2 on my list because it contains the most fighters between all the overall alliance branches across the board, while some of those fighters were already within their ranks as original members of Repossession Agents, they recently boosted it with members from the Indy Family. Secondly, they have a strong core and pacts to keep their behind from getting burned. They also have a good leadership backing from what I've heard across the land of Selymbria. So far this team has been untested at a big war and the world still has yet to see their full potential as well as their own alliance members. Let's see where these hitman decide to hit next and if their mission is successful or thrown a wrench into. Their lack of adequate ABP and DBP as a crew is due to the new addition of Suicide Squad which is a fresh alliance in the making. *Note I am in this alliance but I always give fair credit where its due* *SWIM*

Current Statistics
ABP and DBP: 6,828,118
Points-BP Ratio: 0.34

Previous Statistics
ABP and DBP: 1,953,873
Points-BP Ratio: 0.57

Growth Statistics
ABP and DBP: +4,874,245
Points-BP Ratio: -0.23

53c1f91df6e3d05396b5c729b7da17c3

982006d7f9a7772236c354fa08568051.png

#3 True Fear and True Bros (3/7)(75 Members):
This team is #3 on my list mainly due to the moves they have made to secure a better position. Some may agree True Fear's leaders did the right thing to bring in BROSSR within their ranks, and some may argue that it wasn't a good decision at all on their part. Personally, I believe it was a great move, they gained several top fighters with more foot soldiers added on into the deal. At the same time this has started to backfire as they have gotten Blue Magic and Fiasco United nipping at their toes and fingers due to this move. If True Family are able to withstand their wars and create a strong core, I would think it would go along way, and I know Ahr-ex and James are well capable of doing so as long as they don't have any internal hiccups along the way they should be fine until the world develops more. Also due to the fact of being apart of this team in the past I know what they are capable of...to me this world has the best potential for them as they have a decent war going on with Blue Magic and Fiasco United. Another thing I would like to see is to increase their BP more since they were stagnant in that area, even while bringing in new members onto the block. *SWIM*

Current Statistics
ABP and DBP: 11,982,120
Points-BP Ratio: 0.52

Previous Statistics
ABP and DBP: 2,835,068
Points-BP Ratio: 0.52

Growth Statistics
ABP and DBP: +9,147,052
Points-BP Ratio: +0.00

1cea4348641e3e0a48c3c57c8ec48a68.png

#4 Blue Magic (4)(27 Members):
This team is #4 on my list and they are also considered my "Dark Horse" of the server right now. The reason I think these guys will last til the end of the server is because they are very tightly cored and relentless fighters. They have kept their alliance at a decent but consolidated size, which shows patience and quality. I still do believe they need to open up a second branch somehow or someway if they are going to win the worlds perhaps. The reason why I believe in this crew is because they have a good history from other worlds, great BP ratio for their size of roster and their leaders have a track record of making somewhat smart decisions. I also like how they are playing their cards right now and can see them going a long way if they defeat True Family in the ensuing war. *SWIM*

Current Statistics
ABP and DBP: 7,193,150
Points-BP Ratio: 0.83

Previous Statistics
ABP and DBP: 3,040,663
Points-BP Ratio: 0.62

Growth Statistics:
ABP and DBP: +4,152,487
Points-BP Ratio: +0.21

8b35ee0f93e8eb9854dde06e891936c4.png

#5 Fiasco United (5)(31 Members):
These guys impress me as the rim brother to Blue Magic, they have a consolidated member count while playing their cards right via pacts and positioning their leaders have provided. I hope they keep up the fight against True Family as I love to see rim fights and who is the victor as rim fights always have a lot of twists and turns. I still would like them to have a better core while being this far into the server. If their leaders can create a better plan for their core while fighting True Family, I think this team will last til the end. Cud-dos to their leadership and crew for bringing interest to the rim. *FLOAT*

Current Statistics
ABP and DBP: 4,668,539
Points-BP Ratio: 0.55

Previous Statistics
ABP-DBP: 657,049
Points-BP Ratio: 0.25

Growth Statistics
ABP and DBP: +4,011,490
Points-BP Ratio: +0.30

a0ea0db93f7887d8078d240eb53f63ac.png

#6 Independent and Independent II (11/15)(39 Members):
The Indy Family is always one of respect in my eyes and also I think most people's eyes. Some of their team ran into VM when some of their players jumped to Repossession Agents, in the process creating Suicide Squad. In saying that I still think Big Gay Dave can turn the ship in the right direction if he plays his cards right as he does have some tools in the shed, but he himself is definitely not the smartest tool in the shed from my point of view. Indy still has a great core with relentless fighters, I still don't think the server should forget about them just yet. Let's see what the commercials bring us. *FLOAT*

Current Statistics
ABP and DBP: 14,896,725
Points-BP Ratio: 1.70

Previous Statistics
ABP and DBP: 8,190,201
Points-BP Ratio: 0.54

Growth Statistics
ABP and DBP: +6,706,524
Points-BP Ratio: +1.16

dad5f744d17fc1555ff7b5139e232cb9.png

DeletedUser54038

#7 Dark Souls and Northern Souls (9/16)(62 Members): This group was not on my first edition of Top 12 Contender's but they are a surprising show from my point of view, as they are located on the northern part of the rim. I believe if they war with The Reaperz or Terrors of Tartarus that it will show the world they belong here and contend from the rim. I still need a lot more of information on this group to share my full opinion, going to give them a decent overall review and see what next steps they take in the next month or so. *FLOAT*

Current Statistics
ABP and DBP: 4,377,042
Points-BP Ratio: 0.49

e3ec553e8d58320bd53c0d38a4f567df.png

#8 Tesla Spears and Tesla Spears II (10/23)(62 Members):
I will say personally that this group of long lasting players has surprised me with their due diligence to fight it out. This crew has went thru a lot of ups and downs. Currently this team is going up from what I can see, they are pushing out the the west rim with Odin and Co. having their back. While their statistically growth is very negative oriented, I think it was a positive thing because they dropped a lot of dead weight in order to secure better organization which is always better in my eyes. If they can gain BP and duel it out with Indy while holding their ground I can see these guys merging into a stronger team down the road to reap their benefits. Great job from their leadership to hold them together this long while putting up a fair fight against their current enemies. *SWIM*

Current Statistics
ABP and DBP: 2,606,629
Points-BP Ratio: 0.36

Previous Statistics
ABP and DBP: 3,462,128
Points-BP Ratio: 0.47

Growth Statistics
ABP and DBP: -855,499
Points-BP Ratio: -0.11

5960bb822e7ece1f1b11947f115efead.png

#9 The Reaperz (12)(39 Members): This team was also not on the last edition of Top 12 Contender's but I think they deserve the right to be there now. This crew is doing solid in the northern west part of the rim mainly controlling mainly oceans 33/43. I'm not sure if they are at war or pacted with Terrors of Tartarus currently. If they are pacted, good for them as they may have a fight with Odin and Co. or maybe even Tesla Spears soon enough. I will give these guys some time to show me what they are made of as I don't have much information on their team at this exact time. *FLOAT*

Current Statistics
ABP and DBP: 2,091,960
Points-BP Ratio: 0.41

b50b41d4e82e0025645c92de543974d5.png

#10 New Name Soon (14)(24 Members):
This is a new eastern rim crew which I see light in, this group has potential if their leadership can stay together and point there team in the right direction. I am unaware of there relationship with MAD DOGS which is intertwined with their core, not sure if they are red or green for these guys. Either way, these guys need a strong core which means pacting with MAD DOGS or eliminating them. Although, I really can't tell from this angle which is better suited for the job. I also noticed this team has some decent fighters and they should thrive if their current leadership and activity treats them well. *FLOAT*

Current Statistics
ABP and DBP: 367,169
Points-BP Ratio: 0.10

b05b9e5d214e75148978b8ec47edc323.png

#11 MAD DOGS (17)(36):
This is the other eastern rim crew which is close to New Name Soon. Honestly, I think these guys would lose in the fight to New Name Soon if they are to go to war. The reason being for this is because New Name Soon seems to be a newer alliance with some decent fighters within their ranks, which may add the spark they need to win. In saying that I'm not totally sure what their relationship with New Name Soon is but lets sit back and see what this crew does in the next couple weeks. *FLOAT*

Current Statistics
ABP and DBP: 1,037,705
Points-BP Ratio: 0.37

49029d0f089af7feff26f2ded0fb28b5.png

#12 The Drunken and Golden Monks 1/2/3/4 (25,26,27,28,35)(102 Members):
This team has survived but not thrived in the core, some alliances are starting to attack them to rid them of the core as they don't have a great organizational team or strong leadership. These guys do impress me with their survive-ability in the areas they are in but they are very spread out across the world. If they pick a ocean to control on the rim I think they have a chance to dictate how the World Wonders race goes, other than that I don't see them winning this world what so ever but they could play a factor in who does take the crown, so pay attention to these guys in the future. *FLOAT*

Current Statistics
ABP and DBP: 6,074,967
Points-BP Ratio: 1.12

Previous Statistics
ABP and DBP: 2,582,828
Points-BP Ratio: 0.42

Growth Statistics
ABP and DBP: +3,492,139
Points-BP Ratio: +0.70

1da333fba2e0593b1c23a29127dd9d27.png

P.S. This is my 2nd issue of War Born's Top Contenders, so these are my opinions of the most relevant alliances Selymbria houses. Some opinions may be invalid or misguided due to not knowing every alliances pact's and enemy's. I plan to do these Top 12 Contenders every month cycle, if I get a good response on this again I will do a newspaper for the world of EN99 Selymbria as long as I get cooperation from all participating alliances in the Top 12 Contenders. I hope this will make your daily digest of reading better and maybe give you some insight on who your neighbors or even enemies are.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

~War

DeletedUser55083

I don't post much, if at all, but this was well put out, War Born. Thank you.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Hmmmm what? Turtles for hire, you can ask them if you don't believe me? And why would CC feed me BP? i've got enough to get dozens of slots there. Sniping MULTIPLE cs's with no gap, is not skill? Okay!!! Don't ghost this time RX when someone sends you an attack in the middle of the night!!
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Its cute that you really think that's why I ghosted there. It just goes to show: When the grownups are talking, most of what's really going on just flies over the little kids' heads.

If that were true, why didn't I ghost every night you sent attacks at me? Oh, or the night I stayed up to help run the op to take the rest of your cities?