Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser10265

Bravo magicians and bravo Collect.

Amazing plan, keeping that snitch in the team for so long, who deleted posts and now handed important city to TM and jumped the team and after that you still brag that you keep winning by your skills?

I really never understood why people where doing so called "Spy" stuff in Grepolis. This is game just to get pleasure from battles and communication with team mates. Does that damned crown costs your honor?

Be ashamed Collect.

Right but james and RX being trying to turn me against TM for ever now but get mad when stuff fires backwards at them hahaha

Someone get this guy a pad to sit on since he is so butt hurt

Something tells me you know all about halfcocked.

Tell yourself whatever helps maintain that tuff guyz façade. Here at TF we know the truth: TM fights with a net like a bunch of scared frat boys.

Then, after you tell yourself whatever crap...come get some. We aren't going anywhere.
That's what you said in 97 but you all still ran like little girls because you couldn't handle the pressure.
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Right but james and RX being trying to turn me against TM for ever now but get mad when stuff fires backwards at them hahaha

Someone get this guy a pad to sit on since he is so butt hurt

I don't know what RX and James where trying to do, but fact is fact. I'm not mad because he joined you, I'm mad because there exists person who can even betray in game, which is really shameful. That's the thing and no one can disagree with that fact.

There were other players who joined your team before Collect and yeah they can be called "traitors" so on and so on, but they switched teams, because they felt it was needed and they fit new team better. That's okay, but staying in the team like a rat, deleting posts and handing over city in the heart of core and afterwards jumping the ship... Come on fuzzer, how you can approve that act?

DeletedUser54339

That's what you said in 97 but you all still ran like little girls because you couldn't handle the pressure.
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

As opposed to running out of 99 because even the team you ran to when you got kicked couldn't stand your 'me first' attitude?

DeletedUser10265

- Let me just go and tell the folks I work for that they need to reschedule our busiest time of the year because Fuzzer wants to feed me BP. It's not all about you, buttercup... I'll be back before Santa leaves you a lump of coal in your stocking.

- City, singular. And there definitely were not 8000+ birs headed to it. I don't know what you do for a living, but I can only hope it doesn't involve numeracy.

Oh look alex got time to BS on the forums but cant login csuse he’s afraid!!!!! Common baby boy.
Login, i got my finger on send.

As opposed to running out of 99 because even the team you ran to when you got kicked couldn't stand your 'me first' attitude?
Sorry, i didnt run anywhere until i lost most of my cities in your core. Havent even quit the server yet, although im not logging anymore that much.
They didnt like me not posting all attacks and kicked me. Boohoo i dont give one tbh. Dont make it 2 servers in a row man, dont.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
This is kind of rich coming from you ... you know the one that claimed Naps can be broken without notice.

Actually no, I claimed that we didn't have an NAP. And I also said that whenever I say that notice has to be given of ending an NAP, half the people I'm talking to say that this is no longer typically done. It usually depends on the terms agreed to in the NAP. Which is why I nearly always insist on the NAP terms being shared in writing. So unsavory types like you can't change the terms later and claim they were always different.

I define victory as who takes more cities than the other alliance and on that we have crushed you all the while you make us number 1 in DBP and have very little show for that effort.

And yet this has no bearing on who wins the game.

Lets face it you wrote off whole sections of 56 that you sent little or no defense.

I really never send defense to people who do not post. But maybe you have a way to do that. Writing off whole sections of 56 was also what we said we were going to do from the beginning, but you said was a lie at that time.

You can say anything you want but the fact remains you thought you could run us over, promised that to your team and you and James failed.

Really? When did I say that? I am quite sure I didn't. Please post the message to my team where I said that fighting BM would be an easy victory. You have my permission. We definitely said that we didn't want to fight you, because you are awful to interact with. I'm not sure if you are a worse enemy or ally. That's a really close call and maybe doesn't make a difference.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach

Um, no. Never tried to turn you against anyone. You did all the trashing of your teammates all on your own.

DeletedUser55183

I was in True Fear when you guys decided to pull a rear guard action in 66 but there is no way there was a plan to get rolled in 56. And despite your dispute of the term... you guys are getting rolled up like this is the first time you've played this game. I recommend you stop posting in the externals as it is ruining what is left of your reputation.

And since you didn't answer the question I posed yesterday here it is... you, RX, have taken one city from TM and that was 20Bucks when he jumped ship from your alliance. One freaking city and of all players it was 20Bucks.

What do you bring to the table RX? Is it all smoke and mirrors and a skirt?

collect78900

Phrourach
I don't know what RX and James where trying to do, but fact is fact. I'm not mad because he joined you, I'm mad because there exists person who can even betray in game, which is really shameful. That's the thing and no one can disagree with that fact.

There were other players who joined your team before Collect and yeah they can be called "traitors" so on and so on, but they switched teams, because they felt it was needed and they fit new team better. That's okay, but staying in the team like a rat, deleting posts and handing over city in the heart of core and afterwards jumping the ship... Come on fuzzer, how you can approve that act?

well you claim i am spy so do many people of ur alliance........i BEG u to prove it!!!
Hard evidence no assumptions only facts....

jameslongst

Strategos
This is kind of rich coming from you ... you know the one that claimed Naps can be broken without notice. As city names I believe James had a classic when he changed the name of a city 2 times from Your CS will be sniped (something like that) to "This is a waste of time" (something like that) when our player filled in the attacks and left no gap. In addition you guys walk right up to the line with some of your city names and while I won't claim we are not quilty of the same, we didn't start until you introduced us to that as the way you wanted to play that part of the game so it is a little late of you to complain about us.

I define victory as who takes more cities than the other alliance and on that we have crushed you all the while you make us number 1 in DBP and have very little show for that effort. Lets face it you wrote off whole sections of 56 that you sent little or no defense. As for inactives, of course we are going after them ... better in our hands than in a stronger TF players hands .. that kind of is grepo 101. Actually if I was you I wouldn't use the inactive excuse because you do the same thing to us.

In this war there is only one defining number so far just on the TM side TF and TB are losing 160 to 29 ... if I add in FU it just gets worse. You can say anything you want but the fact remains you thought you could run us over, promised that to your team and you and James failed.

Good luck to you in wonders as I fully expect you to be a contender.

I guess your definition of victory would vary from case to case, just like most people. You guys are good fighters, I never thought it would be anything else. I have no trouble admitting that.

If our numbers and our fight against you haven't brought us your respect by now, they won't in the future either. Who cares? The fight goes on. So, I'm done slinging mud (for now). Its getting old, even for me.

Good luck to you also.

Last edited:

DeletedUser55169

I guess your definition of victory would vary from case to case, just like most people. You guys are good fighters, I never thought it would be anything else. I have no trouble admitting that.

If our numbers and our fight against you haven't brought us your respect by now, they won't in the future either. Who cares? The fight goes on. So, I'm done slinging mud (for now). Its getting old, even for me.

Good luck to you also.
Good thing to hear from you, lets just fight and see what happens with WW, this forum is nothing else but a propaganda machine and it clearly doesnt affect any ingame stuff. I do love the fighting and im looking forward to WW stage, ive been reading the externals and had alot of laughs just becoz of the big amount of BS written from various sides. I know propaganda is usually part of war so part of wargames, but if it just doesnt work then better stop and focus on the ingame fighting.

DeletedUser55169

Last thing im gonna write here, not a top12 as its not relevant anymore, but just the contenders for WW stage:

- Repo/Suicide squad, have the numbers and the experience so definatly strong contenders
- Sons family, same here, strong contenders
- Magicians, my Alliance, for others to Judge
- True family, also got the numbers and a core so also strong contenders

I think its gonna be between these 4 alliances, all other alliances just dont have the numbers of cities or the solid core to be a serious contender to win this world, but hey surprise me and i will be the first to admit that i was wrong.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
well you claim i am spy so do many people of ur alliance........i BEG u to prove it!!!

Dude, just explain than how must be taken - Deleting posts, handing over important city to the enemy and afterwards jumping the ship. Personally I would take it as top notch level of snitching and I guess you only approve yourself with that that you aren't SPY - not giving information to TM and yeah that can't be proven, because we don't have excess to your private messages, but other facts talks about itself.

DeletedUser48582

Finally some life on the externals :D:D Nice to pass time here waiting for Repo to hit me :p:cool:

I dont know why you switched sides, but spying is a scummy way to play. Might be weird coming from me, you all might think i spied on TF but guess what i didn't and i would never spy on my alliance, leaving them is one thing but giving info is another and is just not done.
You're noob. (Didn't expect a post from 20bucks without some trashing, did you?

DeletedUser55169

Pretty funny, now why on earth would we need a spy? As if you are sooooo good that we need one to beat you lol. He was probably not happy in TF as so many werent. How many already quitt or stept over? Maybe he did something out of a grudge but i dont know about that, what i do know is that several former TF/TB that quitt mailed me or someone else from us to take their cities before they ghosted. Whatever he did, there must have been a reason, probably the same reason so many people already left or ghosted and wanted us to take their cities.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Pretty funny, now why on earth would we need a spy? As if you are sooooo good that we need one to beat you lol. He was probably not happy in TF as so many werent. How many already quitt or stept over? Maybe he did something out of a grudge but i dont know about that, what i do know is that several former TF/TB that quitt mailed me or someone else from us to take their cities before they ghosted. Whatever he did, there must have been a reason, probably the same reason so many people already left or ghosted and wanted us to take their cities.

If you read my posts clearly I said the same, that some others left before and just joined your team and yep, things like that happen. Gave you cities before ghosting? Have never heard of it, but well that can have some kind of approve as well, BUT deleting posts, handing off cities and afterwards joining, I guess you might see difference between these cases, right?

DeletedUser55169

If you read my posts clearly I said the same, that some others left before and just joined your team and yep, things like that happen. Gave you cities before ghosting? Have never heard of it, but well that can have some kind of approve as well, BUT deleting posts, handing off cities and afterwards joining, I guess you might see difference between these cases, right?

DeletedUser55169

If that happened then yes absolutely thats different, but does not nessecary mean hes a spy, it could have been some kinda revenge for something or whatever. I dont know what happened and its non of my business, but if something like this happened in my Alliance, people leaving, quitting or even worse things that you mentioned happened, i would absolutely try to find out what triggered this behaviour and adres that problem instead of calling this person out on externals and call him a spy becoz this doesnt solve the problem. I can fully understand people in TF are upset about what happened, but if its structural that people leave, quitt or do even worse maybe you should find out why this happens.