Top 12:)

DeletedUser54835

well I guess I'm going to be that guy... way too early for this but just setting up a place for them to be.
Anyone think their alliance will survive the early stages? :)

DeletedUser23786

An MRA after 2 days is probably the reason. If you have 2 academies before BP has finished I think we all know it won't end well.

TheLastKnight

Phrourach
Let's see someone do a top 12? :) I'll do one later and I am not suprised by them braking up way to early probably a lot of disagreements.

DeletedUser47417

-The Way Too Early Top 12-

1. Carmichael - FLOAT
Although having what seems like rather deep pockets to expend, this alliance is spread extremely thin for the majority part.
In retrospect I feel as if this will become there downfall, as they will lose many members in the coming future due to this.
It's hard to determine their position in the game at the time, but they are fortunate to have some recognizable names with them.

2. We Mean No Harm - FLOAT
It's a bit hard to determine whether this alliance is a sink or swim honestly, they are almost spread as thin as Carmichael,
but they have a pretty decent cluster unfortunately placed in between the 4 current oceans. It will be interesting
to see where they decide to head with their players.

3. The Bandwagon - SWIM
Although carrying a few distant stragglers here and there, this alliance has great potential in O55.
With such a tight cluster, and so many numbers in this ocean, they prove to be a force to be reckoned with.
Definitely watching out for these guys.

4. Slap - SWIM
First off I need to point out how beautiful their alliance bio is. Aside from that however, I have a feeling this
alliance will be deeply underestimated in the future by potential enemies, leading them to success.
Although their cluster isn't tight, they seem to be rather prominent in O54.

5. Fight Club - SINK
Over 105 Members in such a short time is basically asking for chaos. Although I appreciate the appreciation
of Chuck Palahniuk, I feel as if they will be too focused on keeping themselves in order, rather then declaring it on others.
In the end I feel like their smaller players will be eaten one by one in the coming future until internal chaos ensues.

6. White Knights - SWIM
Deep respect for the honor-bound. This alliance has what seems like great potential to dominate O45.
Although lower in points, overall it would seem as if their war coordination is on point; already reaching top 5 in
ABP (Attack Battle Points).

7. Jedi of Freedom - SINK
Gotta love some of that grey Jedi, but unfortunately I see lack of experience with this alliance.
They basically just gave White Knights a list of key war targets in their alliance bio...yeah.
Aside from that however, they are seriously behind in BP, both attack and defense.
Unfortunately I feel their only chance for future survival is a merger.

8. ubique - SINK
The good portion of them who lie in O45 will be in the middle of a long blood bath soon I feel. Either
they will be used as farms, or just leave the alliance and join the fight with the other alliances prominent in O45.
The rest of them are pretty spread thin, and have many posed threats surrounding them. Don't see this alliance
making it far unfortunately.

9. Fizzy's Legion of Honor - SINK
Spread very thin among multiple oceans, lots of small fries and a very low application point cap.
Doomed members in O45, and seriously behind in ABP and DBP. Sadly I feel this alliance
will becomes others lunch meat in the potential future.

10. Nymeria - FLOAT
This alliance makes me laugh, but in a good way! Looking at their bio I see experience, and looking at their members I see deep pockets!
These guys are spread basically half and half between O45 and O55. Part of me feels like they are going to be that itch you just
can't seem to ever scratch away for The Bandwagon and other alliances! Nymeria has some potential, i'll be watching closely.

11. Fighters Club - ACADEMY
-No Comment-

12. Gold Traders - FLOAT
Not really much to say with these guys, they like gold; who doesn't?

This is only my second time doing one of these, but I thoroughly enjoy doing them, I just recently got back from a long break, so obviously some of my opinions here may be totally off; But that's the fun of it right? Personally I do hope to see more of these for this world, as I love to see how other people view things. I'm just really excited for the future blood bath of 045. There is definitely one coming!
- Z

DeletedUser54850

-The Way Too Early Top 12-

1. Carmichael - FLOAT
Although having what seems like rather deep pockets to expend, this alliance is spread extremely thin for the majority part.
In retrospect I feel as if this will become there downfall, as they will lose many members in the coming future due to this.
It's hard to determine their position in the game at the time, but they are fortunate to have some recognizable names with them.

2. We Mean No Harm - FLOAT
It's a bit hard to determine whether this alliance is a sink or swim honestly, they are almost spread as thin as Carmichael,
but they have a pretty decent cluster unfortunately placed in between the 4 current oceans. It will be interesting
to see where they decide to head with their players.

3. The Bandwagon - SWIM
Although carrying a few distant stragglers here and there, this alliance has great potential in O55.
With such a tight cluster, and so many numbers in this ocean, they prove to be a force to be reckoned with.
Definitely watching out for these guys.

4. Slap - SWIM
First off I need to point out how beautiful their alliance bio is. Aside from that however, I have a feeling this
alliance will be deeply underestimated in the future by potential enemies, leading them to success.
Although their cluster isn't tight, they seem to be rather prominent in O54.

5. Fight Club - SINK
Over 105 Members in such a short time is basically asking for chaos. Although I appreciate the appreciation
of Chuck Palahniuk, I feel as if they will be too focused on keeping themselves in order, rather then declaring it on others.
In the end I feel like their smaller players will be eaten one by one in the coming future until internal chaos ensues.

6. White Knights - SWIM
Deep respect for the honor-bound. This alliance has what seems like great potential to dominate O45.
Although lower in points, overall it would seem as if their war coordination is on point; already reaching top 5 in
ABP (Attack Battle Points).

7. Jedi of Freedom - SINK
Gotta love some of that grey Jedi, but unfortunately I see lack of experience with this alliance.
They basically just gave White Knights a list of key war targets in their alliance bio...yeah.
Aside from that however, they are seriously behind in BP, both attack and defense.
Unfortunately I feel their only chance for future survival is a merger.

8. ubique - SINK
The good portion of them who lie in O45 will be in the middle of a long blood bath soon I feel. Either
they will be used as farms, or just leave the alliance and join the fight with the other alliances prominent in O45.
The rest of them are pretty spread thin, and have many posed threats surrounding them. Don't see this alliance
making it far unfortunately.

9. Fizzy's Legion of Honor - SINK
Spread very thin among multiple oceans, lots of small fries and a very low application point cap.
Doomed members in O45, and seriously behind in ABP and DBP. Sadly I feel this alliance
will becomes others lunch meat in the potential future.

10. Nymeria - FLOAT
This alliance makes me laugh, but in a good way! Looking at their bio I see experience, and looking at their members I see deep pockets!
These guys are spread basically half and half between O45 and O55. Part of me feels like they are going to be that itch you just
can't seem to ever scratch away for The Bandwagon and other alliances! Nymeria has some potential, i'll be watching closely.

11. Fighters Club - ACADEMY
-No Comment-

12. Gold Traders - FLOAT
Not really much to say with these guys, they like gold; who doesn't?

This is only my second time doing one of these, but I thoroughly enjoy doing them, I just recently got back from a long break, so obviously some of my opinions here may be totally off; But that's the fun of it right? Personally I do hope to see more of these for this world, as I love to see how other people view things. I'm just really excited for the future blood bath of 045. There is definitely one coming!
- Z

A very good top 12! Thank you for taking the time for doing these as I know wthey can be very hard sometimes

DeletedUser47417

A very good top 12! Thank you for taking the time for doing these as I know wthey can be very hard sometimes

Thank you for the like! They are rather fun to make IMO, I just write on and off while doing commissions! I'm excited to see how this world will play out, happy to be a part of it.

DeletedUser24785

One of the best early top 12 ratings i've seen for a few servers,well done, would Rep. but thats old school.
I will add, i'd like to see SLAP do well as i've been on servers with a few of them and they've always been good allies or enemies.
Ubique also, but purely as its my old regiments motto, and once forces its hard not to stay biased.
As for the rest, some seem very top heavy, which i guess is expected on a speed 1 world, some with gold from other servers will always leap ahead early on.
As for me, dance classes are always available, winning may not be possible , but i'll dance my way into death,lol
Enjoy playing , its just a game.

KTF

Last edited by a moderator: