Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser56734

Really?
No LTS?
Is weird to see Ruthie's towns stacked of LTS and the rest of the alliance with not enough supports for cover their towns under revolt.
Maybe next time , Bloods leaders need to serve and help their team and not use the alliance like a tool.

You clearly dont know the players you try to rubbish in here.
I have played against and with Ruthie2 , she is a loyal player to her team, regardless of who she plays she shows respect .
You may not like her or other players in grep but you dont need to lie about a player .
I know what you have written here is total rubbish , , Those that believe your lies clearly like to listen to rubbish too

DeletedUser46711

You clearly dont know the players you try to rubbish in here.
I have played against and with Ruthie2 , she is a loyal player to her team, regardless of who she plays she shows respect .
You may not like her or other players in grep but you dont need to lie about a player .
I know what you have written here is total rubbish , , Those that believe your lies clearly like to listen to rubbish too
Another Ruthie fan club member...o_O
I posted only the truth,
Her cities are iper stacked with LTS , meanwhile the rest of Bloods loosing dozens of cities daily.
I don't care about the "rest".
Just check her stats and let me know if she help enough her team mates.
That's all.

Last edited by a moderator:

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Mouth breather .. haha , I guess you dont breath through your mouth, probably from the same place you talk alot of rubbish from look behind you , your see the place I mean.
I would love to play a man like you on a even ground , no gold , just knowledge. I know to you thats hard seeing you would not be able to send your troops every hour when they get destroyed .

Nice seeing you call your friends to come and play, Are you scared to play alone?

A few words to you from my native tongue

hombre pequeño con una boca grande

Im happy to play without the gimmicks, like I did since I've been playing tw since 2008 and was in high school. So no credit card no nothing. I've been rimmed, I've played without gold, but I do enjoy playing with it, and so I do.

The most ironic part of everything you said since I'm a "small man with a big mouth" (or so google translate tells me). Is that I'm actually on this server fighting, while you run your mouth from the sidelines. Theres a word for that in my native language as well. A cowad.

Wear that swatch well coward. You had time to join and had time to drop next to me and you did not. So you have earned your swatch. Well be dropping on spring maybe you'll man up and drop, but based on what I've seen, that's not going to happen.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
As an outsider to understand how WIB operates, look what they made overhere, their achievement page.
Indeed it does look awesome the first day, however after months it stil looks the same as day 1, it's just a empty paper, that's the same as their ops battle plans were in this server and the many before.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
As an outsider to understand how WIB operates, look what they made overhere, their achievement page.
Indeed it does look awesome the first day, however after months it stil looks the same as day 1, it's just a empty paper, that's the same as their ops battle plans were in this server and the many before.

yes thats why you got so many alliances to op us together . I would like to see any alliance be able to fight back when at one stage there was multiple alliances hitting us and for a while we never got def before anyone jumps on, until Infinites helped .. again so many thinking they know what goes on ..properganda /rumours .. Laughable . You may slate us . you may hate us but we do try to fight the top alliances, ..

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
Firstly even if juegono did messaage you do you think , you would get the truth seeing how you bend it around for your benefit.

Correct, it was the 8th not the 10th.

At least you used to stay and fight and lose, but at least you hung around. Now you just giving up early

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Correct, it was the 8th not the 10th.

At least you used to stay and fight and lose, but at least you hung around. Now you just giving up early

Theres giving up Ranga and theres knowing when its pointless not being able to play because you cant rebuild to play.

DeletedUser44321

I’m tiered of all this bloods pity party bs. So what you got hit from multiple people and alliances.. All that’s to blame is DIPLOMACY.
BBM was fighting the whole world and eliminating people with ease while you fed on njubs and road our curtails

when the time came to decisively see who would win the world, diplomatic moves were made. Bloods were ahead and outnumbered us (BBM) 2:1

so yes we made different moves to win instead of fighting everyone and losing.

the only fault is upon bloods leadership for not reading the board as things came about. If you thought we would fight you solo, you must’ve being drinking some pretty spiked coolaid and smoking a little sum sum.

if we didn’t make the moves we did roles would be reversed. Lay in the bed you made stop making excuses.

next time don’t expect a win just simming. This is a war game after all

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I’m tiered of all this bloods pity party bs. So what you got hit from multiple people and alliances.. All that’s to blame is DIPLOMACY.
BBM was fighting the whole world and eliminating people with ease while you fed on njubs and road our curtails

when the time came to decisively see who would win the world, diplomatic moves were made. Bloods were ahead and outnumbered us (BBM) 2:1

so yes we made different moves to win instead of fighting everyone and losing.

the only fault is upon bloods leadership for not reading the board as things came about. If you thought we would fight you solo, you must’ve being drinking some pretty spiked coolaid and smoking a little sum sum.

if we didn’t make the moves we did roles would be reversed. Lay in the bed you made stop making excuses.

next time don’t expect a win just simming. This is a war game after all

They were waiting for ww era to start so they could build lighthouse. Stop being so mean mac