Top 12 Top 12

SlothTzu

Strategos
And I need you to point that out....because ?

What concern of that is yours ? What difference does it make in which ocean a forum member resides when they point out the obvious hugging going on with the Top 3 ???

Am I not allowed to express my views and disappointment ?

Jog on.

It's ok you can ghost again now.

Bloods were #4, Phoenix were #2, Bunnies were #3. Phoenix and Bunnies died/are dying because of the coalition they tried to form against us.

Sorry for hurting your precious feelings.

Last edited:

princess Kuini

Phrourach
That's what happens when the Top 3 alliances have a hug fest. Shame on Bloods, whatever respect I had for them is now lost.

Thank you for ruining what could have been an interesting server, if only you had brought your b**ls with you to fight #1 !
You obviously were not in the golgi world "Hug Fest" is not what that world was about.. top 2 alliances, "ghosted out all on the same day" same time.. haha, again "Facts are Key"

DeletedUser51159

You obviously were not in the golgi world "Hug Fest" is not what that world was about.. top 2 alliances, "ghosted out all on the same day" same time.. haha, again "Facts are Key"

Correct & right, I did not play in golgi...I don't think I mentioned I did !!!!????

I am/was referring to the this world, and why people who are not in agreement with the top 3 hug fest have a right to be peeved, and a right to express their disappointment in Bloods behavior.

.......Sorry for hurting your precious feelings.

It would take much more than a wannabe forum mod on his high horse to hurt my feelings, but nice try.

Last edited by a moderator:

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Correct & right, I did not play in golgi...I don't think I mentioned I did !!!!????

I am/was referring to the this world, and why people who are not in agreement with the top 3 hug fest have a right to be peeved, and a right to express their disappointment in Bloods behavior.

Thats the thing though, every world those not in the winning team, moan about the team that looks to be winning and they all state how its shameful etc.."Whinge about it and all".. Until they are in the winning team doing exactly the same thing.. It is what Grepolis is now..
tenor.gif

DeletedUser51159

Thats the thing though, every world those not in the winning team, moan about the team that looks to be winning and they all state how its shameful etc.."Whinge about it and all".. Until they are in the winning team doing exactly the same thing.. It is what Grepolis is now..

I mean this sincerely, I have NO issues whatsoever in not being on the winning "team". If BBM go on to win outright, which is now a formality giving they have #2 & #3 to assist them, then more power to them. I really mean that, well played yada yada...congrats.

The problem is, everyone should be trying to be #1....not assisting #1.

DeletedUser54537

tenor.gif

We’re not whining about BBM. We all pretty much agreed that they are a great team and even though gold helps them tremendously it doesnt take from the fact that they are all great players and a great team without it

brillbob

Phrourach
nearly every page is the same bloods done this bloods done that, ruth done this ruth done that , are bloods so important to ye all, that ye cant stop talking about them , do ye want to join them or something , just ask im sure ruth would give ye all a very nice NO, if ye dont like whats going on in a world fecking leave and stop moaning and crying like a pack of little bitches, now with that been said this is a top 12 thread , will someone do one

DeletedUser51159

nearly every page is the same bloods done this bloods done that, ruth done this ruth done that , are bloods so important to ye all, that ye cant stop talking about them

Perhaps you might have to consider the fact that people are "bitching" as a direct result of Bloods actions, or , in this case, lack of actions with regard to BBM ?

But I suppose you, as a member of Bloods(?), are just blinkered or biased to that approach of thinking.

Every alliances' desire should be to strive for the #1 spot...not to get into bed with them in an effort for....well...brownie points ?...To be liked ?

I'm clueless as to what they are thinking.

......if ye dont like whats going on in a world fecking leave and stop moaning and crying like a pack of little bitches, now with that been said this is a top 12 thread , will someone do one

I was going to leave, but now...no chance. I'm going to gleam as much gold as I can from this server and watch BBM eventually turn on Bloods.

I can't imagine BBM want to have their success sullied by staying in bed with them towards the end....

My temporary Top 12:

1. Huggers United aka (BBM & WiB + SiB)
2. the remainder.
3. the remainder.
4. the remainder.
5. the remainder.
6. the remainder.
7. the remainder.
8. the remainder.
9. the remainder.
10. the remainder.
11. the remainder.
12. the remainder.

It's a bit bland, but for good reason !

smiley-emoticons-sleep.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

brillbob

Phrourach
Perhaps you might have to consider the fact that people are "bitching" as a direct result of Bloods actions, or , in this case, lack of actions with regard to BBM ?

But I suppose you, as a member of Bloods(?), are just blinkered or biased to that approach of thinking.

Every alliances' desire should be to strive for the #1 spot...not to get into bed with them in an effort for....well...brownie points ?...To be liked ?

I'm clueless as to what they are thinking.

I was going to leave, but now...no chance. I'm going to gleam as much gold as I can from this server and watch BBM eventually turn on Bloods.

I can't imagine BBM want to have their success sullied by staying in bed with them towards the end....

My temporary Top 12:

1. Huggers United aka (BBM & WiB + SiB)
2. the remainder.
3. the remainder.
4. the remainder.
5. the remainder.
6. the remainder.
7. the remainder.
8. the remainder.
9. the remainder.
10. the remainder.
11. the remainder.
12. the remainder.

It's a bit bland, but for good reason !

I'm not in this world

brillbob

Phrourach
but then again am i telling the truth, i could be here with bloods or another alliance
but one thing ill say, some of ye here are trolling bloods be that as it may, but guys dont troll ruth ye dont know her , she gave me my start 5 or 6 years ago and shes a great person and a great friend
so say what ye want about bloods if that makes ye happy in yer own little sad life
ive 100% total respect for all players here if there friends or foe
now if this server did not work out for some ye theres always the next one

Last edited:

jameslongst

Strategos
We’re not whining about BBM. We all pretty much agreed that they are a great team and even though gold helps them tremendously it doesnt take from the fact that they are all great players and a great team without it

Don't give em too much due, thats how chumps get platinum crowns. lol

jameslongst

Strategos
All these top players turning into politicians instead of fighters, it’s pathetic!

We can stir em up maybe...lazy "elite" players napping instead of fighting. You know who you are. Come out here before me and account for your doings.

Shall I name names? Come now and be judged by the kings and Queens of Grepolis.

DeletedUser51159

We can stir em up maybe...lazy "elite" players napping instead of fighting. You know who you are. Come out here before me and account for your doings.

Shall I name names? Come now and be judged by the kings and Queens of Grepolis.

Okay, I give up...who the fug are you to "name names" on who is the "king/Queen" ?

Can I not have a say ?

I've been playing since your mom tickled your dads sack :)

smiley-emoticons-mttao-wassermann.gif

DeletedUser51159

Okay, I give up...who the fug are you to "name names" on who is the "king/Queen" ?

Can I not have a say ?

I've been playing since your mom tickled your dads sack :)

Sorry James, I had a moment there....please...continue. You have my permission LOL

mats25

Phrourach
i hope meny of you will be banned,via this game will be game again and other players can feel them selves respected....
posts like "like I've been playing since your mom tickled your dads sack so..."
mwaahhhahhaa...