Top 12 Top 12

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Serena I will address you directly now since you wish to be immature with the snidey remarks in my direction, act your age not your shoe size. Your a grown woman. You made yourself look a fool already with the "oooooo look how good BBM are doing against Bloods" table forgetting to mention the other 7 alliances then later admitting BBM had the coalition. Well done. Ruthie is supposed to be your friend.
Carys you left because of an argument which started because you were just purely nasty to players. Resulting in one getting extremely offended over your use of an offensive word about his sexuality. Then it got heated and you left after some playground insults which you obviously never grew out of since you want to carry it on 2 years later. Your diplomacy that world on the other hand resulted in alliances refusing to communicate with you because of your attitude towards players, it had nothing to do with you leaving bloods in the first place as you very well know that but if the players in Bloods and other alliances prefer me as a Diplo over yourself its not hard to figure out why really
How select your memory is Kirsty and snide remarks.. Dare I to say it takes "great diplomacy" and you immediately take it all to heart.. Settle petal, the whole world doesnt revolve around you. Are you trying to say that it does not take great diplomacy to form a coalition? The table lol the table was to highlight that war did start and it appeared most had missed macman pointing it out.. Carys I left as it was "Pointless" our team of leaders were chasing tails, it had nothing to do with diplomacy at all. Invictus didnt need to nap/pact nor even discuss diplomacy with us.. from day 1 I told all leaders they would have WWs and the islands sorted from day 1.. so dont go blaming people for a "oversight" leaders had.. yes you were one of the leaders and I remember exactly what I said to you and what I thought of your skills.. (that of course is another matter). Yes I have a habit of calling people fools if they pussy around being on a frontline when they have no business to be.. (maybe yous need to highlight that some more this world).. 2 years later but its all still fresh in your mind... Enough see you on the battle field..

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Nice picture, but the only thing you prove to me with this I am correct.
Ruth is known as a footman and slave.

And indeed, after their second win, Eviction Notice would have better taken a name change such as I offered to WIB, Ruth is a willing slave, I know this simply because I have always been able to experience it from the first row.

Sad to see Ruth in a Victor list is under thebanner name Eviction Notice, just another proof that EN aswell better re-named the brand-name after their second win, especially when the fighters made way for the simmers.
These stats honor Ruth too much and embarrass eviction notice

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Damn Ruthie's never ditched her players for a win hmmmm....

Guess she never merged 100 players into another alliance and ended up being the only Bloods player on the winning team.....

83c57df75a46114422f40a8e78666146.png

Sloth I never ditched my players , in that world we had a vote thread and a discussion as to who had won before and who wished to merge into EN.
I dont turn my back on players. If thats the case why are most of those players who didnt merge still with me .
This is a game and out of it we make real friends

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Nice picture, but the only thing you prove to me with this I am correct.
Ruth is known as a footman and slave.

And indeed, after their second win, Eviction Notice would have better taken a name change such as I offered to WIB, Ruth is a willing slave, I know this simply because I have always been able to experience it from the first row.

Sad to see Ruth in a Victor list is under thebanner name Eviction Notice, just another proof that EN aswell better re-named the brand-name after their second win, especially when the fighters made way for the simmers.
These stats honor Ruth too much and embarrass eviction notice

Erik its not unknown you dont like me , we cant like everyone. Bloods merged into you because we were asked to by Tim and Karlo . You can slate me and the alliance name all you want but its the name the players want and they are my only concern. 55roots788 I dont know who you are but thank you for speaking up for Bloods, its pointless though

DeletedUser39998

Maybe you need to show me where I said they are dirty or play dirty? Attacking Ruth or Jim personally, simply is not my style.. On another note, it was found bloods support heading into a city we were trying to take as I am sure they found defence heading in to cities they were trying to take. So easy for this to happen when reservations are not shared.. This was bound to upset many.
All thats moot. War is afoot, Coalitions, cities taken or lost, people happy or not, its all part of the game that many complain server after server. Just get on with it, play with the hand your dealt.

Again this dosent answer why you didnt wait 48 hours as agreed after ending the nap with bloods.
you are all very much like people who run countries work around the point and the answer to get your own agenda across.
I know you BBM and Bloods shared reservations I also know why Bloods ended it do we want to go down the road of that too, ??
Erik you need to get your head out of the passed because your passed isnt great and if everyone brought up the mistakes you have made we would have a whole life story.
You can be a great player but your attitude and wanting to bully people with passed experiences isnt great .

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
So no 48 hour notice, but 24 hours. Failing to compile with the initial NAP. Ok ok. So they got sucker punched, ok ok.

I got suckered on 115, but as my teams leader, we had been prepping for that for the weeks/days leading up to it. Myself and my team of leaders were on discord chats working around the clock to make sure we would be ready if that happened. And we were.

We both know bLoods leader failured to do that. Incompetence diplomatically, plus general prep failure, MRA style recruitment, and well, then fights break out and you lost what 100 some odd cities thus far?

WHERE IS THE COUNTERPUNCH?

It wont be there, theres a good portion of BBMs squad that could be some easy pickins, but alas, nothin. I think the issue you have to understand is that bLoods put themselves in one tier of combat relevance, and they have some capable heads fighter wise. However a complete and total incapable diplomat as well as total oversight on the prep side gets us to where we are now.

Let's go bLoods, it's time to hit back or hit ghost. Doesnt much matter either way to 117

TromboneTom

Strategos
So no 48 hour notice, but 24 hours. Failing to compile with the initial NAP. Ok ok. So they got sucker punched, ok ok.

I got suckered on 115, but as my teams leader, we had been prepping for that for the weeks/days leading up to it. Myself and my team of leaders were on discord chats working around the clock to make sure we would be ready if that happened. And we were.

We both know bLoods leader failured to do that. Incompetence diplomatically, plus general prep failure, MRA style recruitment, and well, then fights break out and you lost what 100 some odd cities thus far?

WHERE IS THE COUNTERPUNCH?

It wont be there, theres a good portion of BBMs squad that could be some easy pickins, but alas, nothin. I think the issue you have to understand is that bLoods put themselves in one tier of combat relevance, and they have some capable heads fighter wise. However a complete and total incapable diplomat as well as total oversight on the prep side gets us to where we are now.

Let's go bLoods, it's time to hit back or hit ghost. Doesnt much matter either way to 117
Mac learned from the best, he said Fiasco leadership didnt keep their word in EN115 about clearing the board and then have the two power houses fight it out...
He figured we are winning there so he decided to do the same underhand tactic as Fiasco leadership did in EN115 but then in 117!

DeletedUser39998

Mac learned from the best, he said Fiasco leadership didnt keep their word in EN115 about clearing the board and then have the two power houses fight it out...
He figured we are winning there so he decided to do the same underhand tactic as Fiasco leadership did in EN115 but then in 117!

Well at least you have admitted you havent kepted your word here. Alliances who are with this bunch of dishonest players be aware they feel they can lie to you to get where they need to be and then back stab you because they feel its ok .. Thank you for now admitting to everyone how trustworthy you really are

TromboneTom

Strategos
Well at least you have admitted you havent kepted your word here. Alliances who are with this bunch of dishonest players be aware they feel they can lie to you to get where they need to be and then back stab you because they feel its ok .. Thank you for now admitting to everyone how trustworthy you really are
Incase you hadnt noticed there was no deal here to clear the board you muppet :confused:

DeletedUser39998

Incase you hadnt noticed there was no deal here to clear the board you muppet :confused:

No just to turn on a alliance who could have done the dirty on you with alliances but chose to honour the agreement , , the only muppet here is you following to gain a dishonest win

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
That's what everyone and their mother ever complains about in here. What are the forums without people bitching about how and why they're losing?

And let's remember sun, it is NEVER that alliances/leaders fault too. Always some outside circumstances.

DeletedUser54514

It's not that these people were dishonest, you people were just pretty much gullible.

You did not have a NAP with UBI and Warships, so what happened when they OP'd your members? What's the excuse there?
- Cause it was too far away on O45 hurr durr,
- They did not build wall and post revolt hurr durr,

Then why did you accept them in your alliance in the first place?
- Cause points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39998

It's not that these people were dishonest, you people were just pretty much gullible.

You did not have a NAP with UBI and Warships, so what happened when they OP'd your members? What's the excuse there?
- Cause it was too far away on O45 hurr durr,
- They did not build wall and post revolt hurr durr,

Then why did you accept them in your alliance in the first place?
- Cause points.

I am not in Bloods In Bloods so I cant answer that , I guess the same reason most alliances except some players who land in other oceans , if they are friends

DeletedUser53831

You guys in bloods should've known sooner or later BBM was going to turn on you guys. It's your lack of preparation is why you guys are in this predicament now. You guys got way too comfortable. Now just sit back and wait for people to quit, ghost, or go into VM.