Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser56621

I find myself sitting here finding something good to say about the top 12 ..... Hold on i got a thought .. Um nope that wasnt good .. Um i got it ! Your numbered them 1 - 12 ;)

Look as far as misfits mate we came out of the dust if the syndicate and all of that bs .. We are doing quite good for ourselves having to fight back from that.
And also ego ? Yea probably more then a little bit .. Dom plans ? Nah we not here to win we are here to f*** up others chances of winning :eek:

We know we cant win but we wont sink either so remember that.

* As a side note i agree with all those that said it is sad that so many alliances gang up on 1 other (2 counting sister).

Many might say isnt that calling the kettle black because we are currently on bbm's side .. But nah and behold what the future holds when alliances start turning on each other.

DeletedUser39998

Love the table set up to do the top 12.. shame its not un-bias, shame it doesnt talk about bloods coalition. I take my hat off to anyone trying to do a "Honest" Top 12. Good attempt.

Total BS.. when will you stop trying to suck up to Erik, your already on his team so you can stop lying now.

You know damn well you have 7 plus alliances hitting bloods. they have stood alone almost all this time and only recently have got a little def from One .. yes one alliance.
If you call a small amount of def a coalition against you ....WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CALL WHAT YOU HAVE !!!!..:eek:

Please dont deny what your doing I have seen your pacts/naps would have been interesting to see you fight without your cling ons and minions with you . Although they seem to forget you will be turning on most of them soon.

Insanity you have the wrong name because you are the most sane person here with what you say

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Total BS.. when will you stop trying to suck up to Erik, your already on his team so you can stop lying now.

You know damn well you have 7 plus alliances hitting bloods. they have stood alone almost all this time and only recently have got a little def from One .. yes one alliance.
If you call a small amount of def a coalition against you ....WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CALL WHAT YOU HAVE !!!!..:eek:

Please dont deny what your doing I have seen your pacts/naps would have been interesting to see you fight without your cling ons and minions with you . Although they seem to forget you will be turning on most of them soon.

Insanity you have the wrong name because you are the most sane person here with what you say

Ruthie, can you please calm down and stop raging on this account while the other account looks all high and mighty. I mean, come on, you think we're this stupid? I mean, we're not in bLoods leadership jeez, we got brains in our heads :rolleyes:

princess Kuini

Phrourach

Seriously your still here whinging away and bleating on licking ***, brown nosing and bottom feeding hahaha..You seem to have a hard on about our alliance and it appears you have a even bigger one for Erik.. Whats wrong, did he not let you join his team once? Maybe he rimmed you hahaha.. All good, all you "Junk Jawed Mofos" can keep on crying and performing and what ever else turns you on.. simple fact is We are fighting and enjoying ourselves.. You know that thing.. that thing called "Playing the Game"..
brown-nose-gif-1.gif

DeletedUser39998

Ruthie, can you please calm down and stop raging on this account while the other account looks all high and mighty. I mean, come on, you think we're this stupid? I mean, we're not in bLoods leadership jeez, we got brains in our heads :rolleyes:

NutsNBoltz.......you really are as dumb as you look, I mean sound ..

Ivd6.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39998

Seriously your still here whinging away and bleating on licking ***, brown nosing and bottom feeding hahaha..You seem to have a hard on about our alliance and it appears you have a even bigger one for Erik.. Whats wrong, did he not let you join his team once? Maybe he rimmed you hahaha.. All good, all you "Junk Jawed Mofos" can keep on crying and performing and what ever else turns you on.. simple fact is We are fighting and enjoying ourselves.. You know that thing.. that thing called "Playing the Game"..
brown-nose-gif-1.gif

Keep believing your Rubbish.. Shame how you turn on people missy. Seems the word around about you is true

giphy.gif

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Keep believing your Rubbish.. Shame how you turn on people missy. Seems the word around about you is true

giphy.gif
Haha.. is that the best you can do? It probably is true, of course it is after all everything that happens in game said in game must be.. After all its all real. BTW your letting slip on who you are.. your lingo/slangs coming out when irritated.
Watch your blood pressure now.

mats25

Phrourach
Ok.this time when you doing here compliments to each other...there was first merge from last TOP 12.

Last time on list 8: Peloponesia League and 10. No NameElite maked marege and there now alliance named HYPERTENTION.
DO not split out like"nowbody cares"...chause 2 top alliances better see them as friends than enemyes.
Via merge they have better status than before playing via Pact agreement.
good active group there now as well academy in 10 plaze.

HYPERTENSION1048318743243795
7Signed In Blood1031191341251510
8-FUN-918325717540192
9Lonely Misfits611250326235096
10HYPOTENSION404694834119028

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Ok.this time when you doing here compliments to each other...there was first merge from last TOP 12.

Last time on list 8: Peloponesia League and 10. No NameElite maked marege and there now alliance named HYPERTENTION.
DO not split out like"nowbody cares"...chause 2 top alliances better see them as friends than enemyes.

8-FUN-918325717540192

seriously though, everyone cares about as much as you care to spell your words right

DeletedUser55720

Poor ol' BBM player ALKU just lost all his nukes attacking intrepid Bloods Player LIKEE. Unless he spends GOLD like E r i k W, he won't be attacking anyone else tonight :)

DeletedUser56621

8-FUN-918325717540192
Yawnnns .. Mate .. Really ?? We just took 13 cities from then with more in revolt like its nothing .. Btw us is Lonely Misifts ;)

mats25

Phrourach
Yawnnns .. Mate .. Really ?? We just took 13 cities from then with more in revolt like its nothing .. Btw us is Lonely Misifts ;)
i heard rumors of possible merge with them..lol.seems only rumor it was ... and ouu sry..there was a real fighter against you guyes...heheeh

Last edited:

DeletedUser55720

Answering succinctly, I'm certainly not the player who keeps putting all his catapults with nukes on transports, so that they can be sunk time and time again by my Biremes for hefty DBP - proves the saying: "You can't teach an old Dog new tricks"